It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have been reading ATS posts for some time and recently decided to join as a member.

I see myself as a searcher, of sorts. I am interested in all manner of theories and find this site to offer a very wide selection of information. I don't necessarily believe everything, however, I enjoy thinking. I believe that sometimes thinking about the unbelievable can lead you to interesting and wonderful truths.

In any case, I look forward to participating in this forum.

J

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jroberts227

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hi jroberts227, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey now JR...

I believe that sometimes thinking about the unbelievable can lead you to interesting and wonderful truths.

That 'belief' should be a prerequisite to join this site...cya on the boards.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS from South Texas

lots of topics to get into here
Again Welcome to the Jungle that is known as ..ATS

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome and the information. I have noticed that overall ATS seems to be a respectful and open community to any and all. I think that I shall enjoy my time here. I hope that I will be able to contribute to meaningful discussion and, with some luck, perhaps even present something for others to think about.

I hope to see all in the forums.

Cheers from Canada,

J

top topics

join