It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Life After Death (Audio Vids by Charles Stanley)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey everybody,

Came across these vids by Pastor Charles Stanley, out of Atlanta, GA, on Our Life After Death and wanted to share them. I am a firm believer in the Holy Bible (KJV), and believe this man was called & is being used by God, that he is preaching truth according to Scripture.

This sermon is great, imo. We, according to the Bible, live on when we die and we all have choices to make of how we wish to spend our eternity.

I believe, we are just passing through: This life is but temporal. but Im a going home one day. ..and it is then at that time that I am really going to start living --- eternity is real folks, according to the Bible , our mortal soul will put on immortality.

"1Co 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. "

Where will you choose to spend yours? I hope to see ya on the other side !

John 3 :16 .Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

With love in Christ,
S-Lou

May those who come behind us find us faithful...

edit on 4-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

one of my favorites teachers
nice post

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Thanks for the reply. LOVE the name
and how true that statement is !
I'd say, we *you and I * will meet one day. I would say in person, but guess I should say meet in our uncorruptible spiritual bodies...
May we be a living testimony for others.
God bless and have a nice day!

new topics

join