It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

I am obviously am prepared to do so

Well, You know the old saying ...

seeing is believing ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I am obviously am prepared to do so

Well, You know the old saying ...

seeing is believing ?

Your kidding right? There no way you could possibly be this slow on the uptake.

That is exactly what I have been attempting to do since I first replied to your original uneducated post.

Now if you are prepared to pick up from where you bailed out I will be happy to do so... 'bro'.

edit on 10-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well go ahead and prove it, You said you could and you were even prepared to do so

You got my attention so I hope you can do what your claiming ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

So you can't back it up then? I thought you were winding us up then.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I'm waiting for A51Watcher to teach me about Lazar and show everyone this story isn't a Hoax

That doesn't mean I can't back up my claims

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
People. I would imagine that, the so called Area 51, right from the time it was being built has always been depicted on aeronautical charts as a restricted area.
Pilots must have known about it all the time, much b4 bob came into the picture.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Bob Lazar like Clifford Stone and the rest of them are all a bunch of frauds and hoaxsters. Especially Clifford Stone, he's the worst of the worst

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
For me personally... I have a hard time getting past the notion that somebody who supposedly graduated from MIT and became a Physicist... then decided the most logical thing they should do after that, is open a one hour photo shop.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson

He Keeps bringing up area 51, Lazar did not work at area 51 he worked at S4 and until Lazar came into the picture no one had heard of S4. Please correct me if I am mistaken

So what about the area where S4 is located? Is it open to the public or is access restricted?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

He Keeps bringing up area 51, Lazar did not work at area 51 he worked at S4 and until Lazar came into the picture no one had heard of S4. Please correct me if I am mistaken

So what about the area where S4 is located? Is it open to the public or is access restricted?

The cammo dudes will stop you long before you reach Papoose Dry Lake.
You can see it just fine with Google Earth.
-----------
It's right next to Nuclear Bomb Testing Site.
Huge craters everywhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Lets assume everything Bob says is true, how do you survive a gravitational field, natural or artificial, strong enough to bend space time to the point to bridge huge distances?

The small sport model spacecraft that Bob Lazar worked on does not generate enough
power to bridge huge distances. There must be a mother ship that flies them around
the milky way galaxy. It's a long way to Zeta Reticuli.
I'm guessing it is cigar shaped and about 2,500 feet long.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

just a thought; Lazar claimed that one of the main things to power these craft is element 115, and that he was told that we possess 500 lbs of this element. My question is this. How much of this 115 does it take to power the craft? If it is just a very very small amount then 500 lbs would go a long way if not then its like having a Lambo with a quarter tank of gas. Your thoughts on this????

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hey Watcher take a look at the question I have down below on element 115 what are your thoughts on this, as I have been pondering it for a while. And I dont think he is going to say anything else except "PROVE IT".

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You can trust Bob Lazar as much as you can trust Stanton Friedman and Steven Greer.

So,it's up to you to decide are you going to trust him/them or not.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson

Hey Charles,

The amount in use in the reactor is a small triangle roughly 2" x 2" x 1/4".

I don't think any information has been provided on how long one of these lasts.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Ill smoke with Bob!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

just a thought; Lazar claimed that one of the main things to power these craft is element 115, and that he was told that we possess 500 lbs of this element. My question is this. How much of this 115 does it take to power the craft? If it is just a very very small amount then 500 lbs would go a long way if not then its like having a Lambo with a quarter tank of gas. Your thoughts on this????

The Element 115 that powers the sport model spacecraft is about the size of a silver dollar.
Apparently, it must be machined in a certain way to fit inside the basketball sized
manual load matter/antimatter reactor. To bring the reactor online you have to simply
turn on a proton gun that shoots into the reactor and transforms the Element 115 into
Element 116. The Element 116 immediately decays and forms a subspace field around
the spacecraft with the aid of a wave guide which is positioned in the center.
----------------
There is a thermoelectric generator around the reactor that generates DC power.
When the reactor is offline batteries provide DC power to the inverters.
--------------
As far as range, that depends on how many - delta - maneuvers you want to perform.
The field strength must be at full power in order to make a safe delta maneuver jump.
It would look like a very bright sphere right before the jump.

Does this make sense to you?
---------------
Bob Lazar explained all of this at his website. Right now it's in - standby mode-.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
[m

Thank you very much sir have been wondering about that for a while.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yea it does a little I not even going to pretend to say "O yea for sure". Thanks for the info thats always been a question of mine.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anydaynow18
I came across this quote from Wikipedia:

"Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support those claims".

I want to say he mentioned his name being erased or something in one of his interviews, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know what the reason is for him having no background at either school? Thanks for any help.

I for one believe Boz Lazar and I think he becomes more and more credible the more that the authorities try to put various 'charges' on him to discredit him.

I think you need no more evidence that the government deleted his educational history than the newspaper article in 1982 which called him a physicist. paul.rutgers.edu... as at that time they must have had some basis for calling him it!

The real fraud is 'Stanton Friedman' who is actually one of the most successful frauds in the area.
He apparently hates 'debunkers' and purports to be a ufologist, even won an award according to wikipedia, yet actually spends time debunking himself! Specifically Bob Lazar, the Majestic 12 documents, William Cooper (and SETI) for starters!

In fact anything Stanton Friedman says is rubbish, there's probably some truth in it!
edit on 4-12-2011 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join