It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by semaphore

No.

THIS is Bob Lazar. In this video you'll hear an Art Bell interview w/ Bob Lazar.
Part 1 of 20

Video link (the rest of the interviews can be found here on the right-side of page)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by A51Watcher

Area 51 - Groom Lake - Papoose Lake - S-4 etc. - has been used since WW2 and many people already knew about it so it's not something Lazar can claim he revealed.

Yes it has been used since blah blah blah (not since WWII sorry, get your dates straight), but the public was unaware of it's existence, including you.

But it was Bob who revealed it's existence to the public on the evening news. Not MUFON, not UFO magazine, not Maury or Oprah. So your opening sentence is demonstrably false.

Again, Bob's very first claim was to reveal the Base's existence to the public.

Area 51 - Groom Lake - Papoose Lake - S-4 etc. - has been used since WW2...

And how did you find that out? Have you known about it all along since birth? No. Bob Lazar is the reason you and the entire world knows it's name.

Or perhaps you have some evidence that someone else revealed this information to the public first eh?

Get back to me with that evidence and then we will move on to claim # 2 and see if that has also been debunked and he was lying.

That IS your opening sentence remember?, "ALL of his claims have been debunked and he is a liar".

We are going to examine THAT claim and see if it is indeed true, BEFORE we move on to any distractions you are desparate to present in order to avoid defending your false claim.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Very well articulated my friend. Easy believes Stanton (need to sell a book) Friedman is the truth. I believe Bob kicked alot of doors down and led the way. Unfortunately no one had his back alot due to internet access at the time for average folks, also peoples fear to accept that reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"Bob's very first claim was to reveal the Base's existence to the public"

So what ? He only said what many people already knew and He used that to bait you up for the next part of his fake story that he lied about. Yes his claim that He worked at a secret facility and worked on "back engineered Alien craft" is another part of the Hollywood hoax story that you fell for ... hook-line-and-sinker.

The remainder of your post isn't even worth responding to and I can only suggest you do some research on Area 51 and WW2 and rid yourself of your seemingly gullible ignorance.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Your missing Watchers point your timeline is out of whack.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

"Bob's very first claim was to reveal the Base's existence to the public"

So what ? He only said what many people already knew....

What many people? Have some names to back that up? You act like this base was already common knowledge when Bob first revealed this information publicly. Got anything to back up this claim?

And your continued personal attacks against me do not bolster your opinion. They only serve to reveal your increasing desperation.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Heres one for you Easy. Prediction: Bob Lazar will be known as the father of disclosure. You like that huh?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My take on this is that "brave" people who want to disclose information like this and undermine THE MAN.. will be erased in one way or another. Do you honestly think THE MAN cant erase a persons claims or even their past just to simply make them look like a kook?

The govt took this poor guys life.. made it into a circus in order to instill skepticism into even the most adamant believers.
edit on 7-8-2011 by herruher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by herruher

edit on 8/7/11 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs

Very well articulated my friend. Easy believes Stanton (need to sell a book) Friedman is the truth. I believe Bob kicked alot of doors down and led the way. Unfortunately no one had his back alot due to internet access at the time for average folks, also peoples fear to accept that reality.

I would agree that's a fairly reasonable depiction.

I think TrixXxtaR and dplum517 have done the best job so far of articulating the reasonable and rational skeptical point of view from an outsider's stance. Their posts indicate a decent familiarity with the true facts of the case, and they also present the pro's and con's for both sides.

I believe I would hold roughly the same view if I had not done personal investigation on this case. The smokescreen surrounding this one is pretty thick.

I found Stanton's reaction to Randle and Schmitt's research on Roswell also very disappointing. He seems to take a very patriarchal stance on any subject which I find sad.

Even more astonishing was when one of the 'MJ-12 documents' was proven to be a hoax, and his response was "Well, just because one of them was hoaxed, doesn't mean all of them are."

Huh?

Umm... ok. That is when my opinion of Stanton began to reach a new phase. A few other statements and opinions have since added to it. A pity really, he has done some great work in the past.

edit on 7-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
From the Robert Lazar Timeline:

June 11, 1993:
"Daily Variety", an entertainment industry newspaper reports "New Line Nabs Pic Based on Gov't UFO Scientist". Excerpts from the story: "The life story of former U.S. government scientist Bob Lazar that was recently put into turnaround by Gruber-Peters Prods. has been put on an earthly fast track by New Line Cinema for director Chuck Russell, according to Michael De Luca, New Line's exec veepee/CEO." "New Line finalized the deal for the untitled film on Wednesday after Lazar considered competing offers from producer Steve Tisch, Simpson-Bruckheimer Prods. and actor Steven Seagal, De Luca said." "De Luca said the pic will have an $8 million to $10 million budget and will shoot in fall or early `94 with a `94 release."

Anyone know how much Bob made from his movie deal?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I want to believe he speaks to the truth but a lot of people state hes a liar and there is actually no proof of him going to the places he studied at. Also it is possible for people to erase his name to lose credibility it's a toss up at times but I shall continue to believe.
You can always make someone or something appear to be a lie when its not so you can't always doubt.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I dont know how much he made (if anything), but after working in film production I can tell you 8-10 million for a production is peanuts considering a top of the line rap video can cost upwards 2 million dollars. So if you have a 10 million budget you arent going to pay vey much for a script.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
You act like this base was already common knowledge when Bob first revealed this information publicly. Got anything to back up this claim?.
It probably should have been common knowledge, it was officially announced in 1957 by the Atomic Energy Commission:

The biggest secret about Area 51 is that it was never secret.

CIA, Air Force, and Lockheed personnel began arriving in July 1955, and the test site soon acquired a new name. During the 1950s, the site appeared in all official documents as Watertown. According to some accounts, the site was named after Watertown, New York, the birthplace of CIA Director Allen Dulles....

On 1 May 1957, the AEC issued an information booklet called "Background Information on Nevada Nuclear Tests" to news media covering the Operation Plumbbob atomic test series. It noted that during 1955, "construction of a small facility at Watertown, in the Groom Lake area at the northeast corner of the Test Site, was announced. The area has been joined to the air closure space over the Test Site in which unauthorized aircraft may not fly, but it has not been made a part of the Test Site." Under the heading of "Watertown Project" it also reiterated earlier statements about the facility and included the NACA cover story. Specifically, it said that "U-2 jet aircraft with special characteristics for flight at exceptionally high altitudes have been flown from the Watertown strip with logistical and technical support by the Air Weather Service of the U.S. Air Force to make weather observations at heights that cannot be attained by most aircraft." So, this official government document not only mentioned Watertown by name, it also gave its location and described the U-2 operation. Only the "weather research" cover story was bogus and only just barely. Although the U-2's primary mission was reconnaissance, the airplane was actually used to collect weather data during training flights.
That wasn't much of a cover story since they actually did fly U-2s there, and they really did collect weather data. They just neglected to mention the additional reconnaissance function of the U-2.

So with the official announcement, people should have known about it. Whether they actually did or not is another story. There were actually myths circulating that it was a secret base, but I'd argue if you're sending news releases to the news media announcing the new base, you're not doing much to keep it a secret.

That article goes on to explain how in the late 1970s they started being more restrictive about access to the base, so that by the time Lazar told his story maybe a decade later, knowledge of the base wasn't as public. But the existence of the facility was never that much of a secret,though what they did there was definitely secret:

Conventional wisdom has it that Area 51 is so secret that its existence was not acknowledged prior to 1995. Generally speaking, most people believe that everything about Groom Lake is classified. This is clearly a myth. Documentary evidence proves that the Groom Lake facility has been officially and publicly acknowledged since its inception. Ironically, the mythical secrecy of Groom Lake has done the most to expose its secrets.
By the way, I don't recall even seeing Lazar's name even mentioned in that article about the base, or if it's there, I missed it. Clearly that author doesn't think our knowledge of the base is from Lazar if he doesn't even mention Lazar. It's probably best he doesn't since in all likelihood, much of Lazar's story is probably fictitious anyway, just like his degrees.

reply to post by professornurbs

The SyFy channel makes their full length movies for $1-2 million, I read somewhere. I don't know how they do it, but I'd have to agree, they can't be paying much for a script. At least I hope not, the scripts aren't all that great. But they seem to be able to do quite a bit with a relatively small budget.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

SyFy movies look good when advertised but most are duds. If they are doing it for 1-2 million its probably done with a ton of CGI effects and stock shots. I dream 1 day we will have a series of good SyFy movies.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I can positively prove Bob Lazar is full of it by telling you something that so far nobody has spotted.

There is a SERIOUS Engineering design flaw in the UFO he presents!

First you have to understand how it flys, bob says that there are three gravity projectors under the craft. He says the craft fly’s in the direction the generators point.

So to get off the ground you need to rotate the projector heads 180 degrees to point towards the sky, and you cant because the max you can rotate them is 90 degrees….so your stuck on the bloody ground, even humans can do better then this

You got it backwards.
Point the Gravity Wave Generators straight out at 90 degrees. Turn them on.
Think of the 3 of them at 0 - 120 - 240.
Slowly rotate them down to 90-100-110-120-130-140.
When you hit 140 degrees the spacecraft should lift off the ground slowly.
Continue to rotate all 3 Gravity Wave Generators 140-150-160.
At 160 the craft should be going straight up fast.
If you want to hover at 3000' just rotate them back to 130 degrees when you reach 3000'.
---------------------
Does that make sense to you?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Lol. Beaming gravity waves at the earth to fly or lift off?
Bob has pulled a fast one on every1.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

Change their name back to "Sci-Fi" and maybe they will.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Lol. Beaming gravity waves at the earth to fly or lift off?
Bob has pulled a fast one on every1.

You see, it's not really antigravity.
What you are doing is generating artificial gravity 180 degrees out of phase with the Earths
natural gravity wave.
- Positive and negative forces react to each other in an annihilation process. -

--------------
I'm sure you have already heard about anti-noising technology.
You can buy anti-noising headphones today.
-------------
We could install artificial gravity on a - next generation - space shuttle.
No more floating around while in orbit.
It may surprise you to learn that the U.S. government has been playing around
with artificial gravity wave generators since 1947 !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

It probably should have been common knowledge, it was officially announced in 1957 by the Atomic Energy Commission:

Key phrase here is - "probably should have been".

The biggest secret about Area 51 is that it was never secret.

... On 1 May 1957, the AEC issued an information booklet called "Background Information on Nevada Nuclear Tests" to news media covering the Operation Plumbbob atomic test series...

So with the official announcement, people should have known about it. Whether they actually did or not is another story.

A) Exactly how many 'information booklets' were issued to what 'news media'?

B) What, if anything, was done with the information contained in this booklet by the 'news media'?

Any national newspaper/magazine articles, radio/TV shows produced about "a small facility at Watertown, in the Groom Lake area at the northeast corner of the (Nevada) Test Site"?

Apparently the idea of going out to the edge of the NTS where Atom Bombs have been exploded for ages to cover a - U2 jet aircraft make weather observations at heights that cannot be attained by most aircraft - was somehow not appealing to any 'news media'.

Now why should people have known about it? Some prime- time special everybody missed?

And then again all the way until 1989, any more stories on this 'public base' in national media of any kind?

If not, WHY then why say "people should have known about it"?

That article goes on to explain how in the late 1970s they started being more restrictive about access to the base....

And so then we are to believe that before 'the late 1970s' -unrestricted access- was allowed to the base?

Perhaps hikers were allowed to help with oil changes on the U-2 spy plane?

...so that by the time Lazar told his story maybe a decade later, knowledge of the base wasn't as public.

Again, this base was never in the public eye, and public access was never allowed.

The Air Force, taking charge of the facility in the 1970s, took a more heavy-handed approach. They used anonymous security guards to close off access to public land, cryptically citing "national security."

Again trying to infer that before 'the 1970s' the public had free access to the area.

Why are the unclassified terms "Watertown" and "Area 51" deleted from declassified documents? Why are Air Force spokesmen and historians constrained to respond with "No comment" when asked about Groom Lake?.....

Good question 'Pete', considering this place is as public as Disneyland right?

By the way, I don't recall even seeing Lazar's name even mentioned in that article about the base, or if it's there, I missed it.

Clearly that author doesn't think our knowledge of the base is from Lazar if he doesn't even mention Lazar.

Yes, clearly "Pete's" omission of Bob's name is indeed quite telling, isn't it? Either he is woefully uninformed, or he has an agenda for doing so.

Here is his 'coverage' of the Lazar era:

Invasion of the Saucer Men

The secret nature of the base has bred rumor and speculation among fringe groups that believe the U.S. government is hiding captured extraterrestrial spacecraft, or even aliens (dead or alive) at the site.

Any proof provided that "The secret nature of the base" is the culprit for breeding rumors and speculation among 'fringe groups'? No. Mere speculation on his part.

And what 'secret nature' is he talking about. I thought this base was always common public knowledge with unrestricted access?

"Such stories have been circulating since at least the late 1970s."

Any proof provided of this? Circulated where and by whom? No.

Starting in 1989, groups of UFO believers began to camp out near the Nellis Range boundaries near Groom Lake to watch for "flying saucers."

Now why would "UFO believers" begin camping out there in 1989 looking for "flying saucers"? Gee that happens to be the year that Bob Lazar went on Las Vegas TV Evening News spilling the beans, along with reporter George Knapp's investigation into his claims.

Think maybe THAT had something to do with it?

In fact all of these campers will tell you it's because they heard about the Bob Lazar story. Interesting how 'Pete' managed to -miss- that minor detail.

Conventional wisdom has it that Area 51 is so secret that its existence was not acknowledged prior to 1995....

'Pete' is hardly an expert to declare what "Conventional wisdom" is, considering he is unaware of Bob Lazar.

Here, let's make this easy for everyone -

Entrance to a public base:

Entrance to Area 51:

Public base:

Area 51:

Public:

Area 51:

Q: How much further till we get there?

A: Dunno, there are no signs saying "X miles to Area 51"

Gee, even after turning off the highway onto one of many unmarked dirt roads and then traveling miles down this still unmarked dirt road out into the desert, and finally coming to these warning signs out in the middle of nowhere, I STILL don't see any mention of what base these signs refer to.

If Disneyland were -this- public, they would be out of business.

Anyone who tries to act like Area 51 has always been common public knowledge with unrestricted access and 'author' an "article" stating as much, along with those who buy into such obvious nonsense are clearly, well... lets be diplomatic and just say - disconnected from reality and the extremely thin ice upon which they are skating.

edit on 8-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join