It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Credentials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easy, You dont have to call people names because you are threatened by the their beliefs. I would like to see the email you sent Knapp and how you worded it. If you go back and look at the time line Bob was talking about element 115 before it was public knowlege. How is that possible?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
reply to post by easynow

Easy, You dont have to call people names because you are threatened by the their beliefs. I would like to see the email you sent Knapp and how you worded it. If you go back and look at the time line Bob was talking about element 115 before it was public knowlege. How is that possible?

check the posts because I was called a liar before I even said any of that.

I guess your ok with someone calling me names but if I do it it's a problem ? hmmm...

I asked Knapp for a copy of the document in the nicest way possible and he brushed me off

And so what ? Lazar was talking about 115 in public , what does that prove ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was addressing you, if I was addressing the person who called you a liar I would say the same thing. Two rights dont make a wrong.
As far as the element 115 goes its one more piece of the puzzle that he was ahead of the curve on. You also have the issue that he knew there was an area S4 before it was common knowlege. You will never believe this stuff until you have the experience and I understand your skepticism. It would be in interest to try to understand this phenomenon instead of ridicule it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Where's the proof for this claim ? is Lazar your proof ? LOL

and you don't have a counter argument to Friedmans investigation do you ?

I had a feeling you would duck and dodge that and change the goal post. I have noticed when real questions are asked most people that support and promote known hoaxers avoid the questions at all cost and you didn't dissapoint at all. WTG !

edit on 7-8-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by anydaynow18

I wonder why he is working at Los Alamos National Laboratory as we speak?
---------
I guess Bob Lazar is not a high school drop out.
He even has a successful company called United Nuclear. Try the google search.

- United Nuclear -

edit on 4-8-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

LOLOL...like....Los Alamos Lab would employ Bob Lazar after his 'revelations' from his supposed Area 51 ' experience'?? Really?
Methinks not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Im trying to understand you. Do you believe in anti gravitational devices or you just dont believe in Bob's story?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Im trying to understand you. Do you believe in anti gravitational devices or you just dont believe in Bob's story?

Anti gravitational devices like a Billy Meier beamship that Lazar claims the U.S. government owns ?

No

Have you read this article ? - > www.stantonfriedman.com...

I'm trying to understand why anyone would believe anything Lazar say's ! LOL

Maybe you can tell me what's wrong with Friedmans article and help me to understand ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
they now know it DOES exist. the thing is he claimed almost 20 years ago if it was made in a lab it would not be stable. and that the people researching with him found you could only get it stable from a natural source, and that producing it in a lab unnaturally always caused it to be unstable and that there is not the right chemical mixture on earth to stabilize it. to get it to be stable you had to retrieve it from its source. the source he said it originated from is a quasar.

now all this was claimed as debunked alomost 20 years ago, but everything he said scientists are now saying is true.
Where have scientists said anything like "there is not the right chemical mixture on earth to stabilize it. to get it to be stable you had to retrieve it from its source"?? Do you have a source for this claim, or are you just making it up? That's a rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

Your logic is appalling. Anybody could have looked at a periodic table and extrapolated that heavier elements would continue to be "discovered", so why you think it's amazing that anyone made such a prediction 20 years ago escapes me. A child could have predicted that heavier elements would continue to be discovered.

Originally posted by letscit
what he said and was so debunked has now been accepted to be taught to our children.
No, it's still pretty much debunked. Nobody has discovered any stable element 115 to my knowledge. If I recall they might have made a few atoms that lasted a fraction of a second, which is hardly anything like the sample Lazar claimed to have of stable material.

Again, Lazar was right about element 115.
Maybe in some fantasy world some people are living in. Not in the real world.

Originally posted by easynow
"Again, Lazar was right about element 115."
Again ? LOL
FYI - All of Lazars claims have been debunked and he is a proven Liar
Wow I actually agree with easynow on something! long time no see easynow...nice to see we agree on something!

I asked Knapp for a copy of the document in the nicest way possible and he brushed me off

And so what ? Lazar was talking about 115 in public , what does that prove ?
by the document, do you mean the phone directory listing Lazar's name?

There's supposedly a scan of the relevant part of the directory here:
www.thewhyfiles.net...

I never had any problem believing Lazar could have worked for a contractor like Kirk-Mayer, but for all I know he could have been employed as a janitor. I have no reason to believe he was hired as a physicist and plenty of reason to think otherwise, some of which are discussed in this blog:

swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com...

And Lazar talking about element 115 twenty years ago proves absolutely nothing. Element 115 was thought to be unstable then, and it's thought to be unstable now, except now you can even look up the estimated half-lives of various isotopes...they are pretty short.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can say that ive seen some of lazar's inventions and live about 20 mins away from him. He recently moved his business somewhere where he wont disclose the location. Doesnt matter if hes telling the truth or lying..his knowledge makes complete sense and works. The government is for sure up to something. I live 20 mins outside of Laingsburg Michigan..where his company United Nuclear moved to a newer location further out of that small town. Hes alive and doing well

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Where's the proof for this claim ? is Lazar your proof ? LOL

and you don't have a counter argument to Friedmans investigation do you ?

I had a feeling you would duck and dodge that and change the goal post. I have noticed when real questions are asked most people that support and promote known hoaxers avoid the questions at all cost and you didn't dissapoint at all. WTG !

So you doubt his very first claim? Be more specific. You are saying you doubt the existence of Area 51?

And you are the one ducking the debate. We are going to start with the very first line of your post I responded to and move on from there point by point. We will NOT jump randomly around to whatever point you feel like discussing at the time.

Back to point #1. Bob revealed the existence of Area 51 to the public. You say this is a false claim? Yes or no.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes, I have read that article and I have seen an interview with Stanton talking about Bob.
I have seen an approximately 600ft anti-gravitational device in California it was approximately 3000 ft in the air. I can tell you they are real. It wasnt an orb it was a full on disc with a rotating bottom. I was frozen in my tracks and was shaking uncontrollaby. I live on a flight path to Edwards Air Force Base. I also live on a flight path to and from Burbank airport. I have seen numerous jets, I have seen blimps, I have seen extremly high altitude flying jets and I have even seen the shuttle approach. I have never seen anything like this disc. I hope one day the oppertunity presents itself for you to witness such an event. It is a game changer.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

It's weird, with some people's post you see truth and honesty....for some reason when I read your post I have no doubt you saw exactly what you said you saw.

I don't know you but I trust you for some reason...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Thank you its been a struggle to come to terms with this situation.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hey Arbitrageur ,

Yes it has been a while hasn't it ? hows everything with you ? good I hope

"Wow I actually agree with easynow on something!"

Well I guess it's true then, sometimes great minds do think alike ?

"by the document, do you mean the phone directory listing Lazar's name?"

No that was a document pertaining to a different subject (sorry for any confusion) and I only brought that up and said what I did because someone mentioned it would be crazy to not trust Knapp (or something like that) and I wanted to point out that sometimes things aren't always as they seem.

"And Lazar talking about element 115 twenty years ago proves absolutely nothing.
"

I totally agree with you and like you said any child could have predicted the progression

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

How did you estimate the size and altitude?

What did it do?
edit on 8/7/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Lol. I have a sneaky suspicion that, bob lazar and john hucinson are one and the same person.
They certainly look and talk alike.
So much for element 115.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

On the altitude, it was just an estimation after years of living in these flight paths and sitting with friends estimating how high planes are while barbecuing and talking. No real science just eyeballing it.
I was sitting at my desk next to a screen door with my blinds closed. Something was bothering me to look outside and since I was working at the computer I thought ok I will take a break. So, I looked outside and on my neighbors balcony I saw a white bird and I was wondering if the bird was a pidgeon or a dove. So I stood up and opened the blinds a bit to stand in the door. The bird flew to the top of the roof.
As I watched the bird and was concentrating on the bird thats when I caught the craft out of the corner of my eye. It was moving slow to me because after I realized what I was seeing my adreneline kicked in and I was shaking. Things seemed they were going in slow motion. I actually did the eye rub.
It was a whitish color with a rotaing bottom. I knew the bottom was rotating bcause I could see darker white squares going around the base they were going dark, light, dark, light, dark, light. There were clouds that day not alot but enough that it looked like it was trying to blend in (pure guess on my part). This happened on 04/10/11 around 6:00 pm as the sun was going down. It was traveling east to west. I reached on my dresser for my camera whie trying to keep my eye on it. I was trying to load my battery and USB card, but I was shaking and adrenaline flowing and I dropped the battery and when I looked down to get it I lost site of the craft as it went behind a bigger cloud cover.
I hope my sighting brings you an answer or if you have more questions feel free to ask me.
edit on 7-8-2011 by professornurbs because: Wrong date 04/10/11 not 4/11/10

edit on 7-8-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Area 51 - Groom Lake - Papoose Lake - S-4 etc. - has been used since WW2 and many people already knew about it so it's not something Lazar can claim he revealed. So it seems to me your first question isn't even a relevant question to begin with and Lazars claim is they are back engineering Alien technology at Area 51 and he was there to see it all which is ... a total lie.

Now are you going to address the evidence in Friedmans article ? or is that too much to ask for ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I wonder if Stanton Friedman has ever seen a UFO or if he is just an academic with no real purpose?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Is this Bob Lazar at 2:08?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join