It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene splicing: Cross a alien with a human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What if we recovered a dead grey alien in 1947-49, preserved and extracted genetic material(assuming they have genes similar to ours to extract) and splice them into a fertilized human egg?

What would they be like?

What about a Human/Grey/Nordic/Reptilian crossed together?

Is that the Antichrist a intermediate between 4 kinds?

edit on 4-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I believe it is the gray alien agenda to do genetic engineering to combine their DNA with humans in order to restore their essence. I never thought about humans wanting to do cross-breeding. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What if we recovered a dead grey alien in 1947-49, preserved and extracted genetic material(assuming they have genes similar to ours to extract) and splice them into a fertilized human egg?

I reckon that would be cool

What would they be like?

I would think quite socially awkward, if a guy probably very lonely and would get teased alot, eventually become a goth and get into drugs. If a girl even though she would be ugly as sin she would probably have serious self esteem issues and end up becoming quite easy and either catching a venereal disease or getting pregnant at age 13. Then again they could be really smart and well behaved because their obvious differences would make them nerdy and shy.

In my personal opinion this would just be cruel. If I found out this sort of thing was going on you can bet ur ass I would be the first to march on the sickos who did it

Never thought about it before but now you mention it Yes. Yes the anti-christ is definately all 4 kinds

S&F for an providing an interesting outlet for a necessary brain fart

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What would they be like?

My ex-hub...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think what we believe are aliens from other planets are actually inter-dimensional beings once known as "demons" and that they're efforts to create a hybrid may result in the so-called "anti-christ" who will have the powers of "aliens" and the appearance of a man. Some will unquestionably worship him as a "god".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If find it odd that they need to mix their genes with us.

If they are so advanced, Could they not fix themselves or alter their DNA to their liking?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jickler

If they are so advanced, Could they not fix themselves or alter their DNA to their liking?

Unless you're ready to explain that you know all about genetics, you're assuming a lot.
And who says they NEED to? Maybe they WANT to.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

But the greys seem to be virtual robots for a species that cannot materialize in full 3d or atleast at this distance. So it would be a cyborg with bio attributes.

NOW SPLICE AN ANGEL AND A DEMON

be well
edit on 8/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Unless you're ready to explain that you know all about genetics, you're assuming a lot.
you are right.

But everything we think we know about these aliens is assumptions. The average human has no proof they even exist.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

you are right.

But everything we think we know about these aliens is assumptions. The average human has no proof they even exist.

Exactly, which is why we have to approach everything with a neutral, open-mind as we try to figure out what exactly is going on in this crazy world.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You would get a mutant, probably with two souls.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What would they be like?

edit on 4-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

Maybe we'd get BOB
sorry, had to throw that out there! I honestly dont think something like that would be used for a good purpose if they were to create such a thing. I mean seriously, what could crossing something like that bring ? Maybe it would be some super soldier or something used for war.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I believe they already have, his names Gary McKinnon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman

What would they be like?

My ex-hub...

Wow.

new topics

top topics

join