It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by jed001
and who gets to determine who has an indigo aura, is there away to prove what color anyone's arura is or will you pay enough money for someone to tell you that you are special? so what color is your aura

There is aura photography.

I only know my own personal experiences.

However - there is a definite trend toward Spirituality - - - organized church attendance is in decline.

Accept - - when there is some major disaster - - and people need to cling to earthly things. Kind of like some who only go to church on Easter and Christmas.

i never knew about aura photography, that is something i need to look into and i do agree with your opinion on organized religon

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

No one decides for you but you. The aura is just a symbol. Some claim they can see auras but who knows. If your mind is open to the spirit and not the physical and you have a deep understanding of God/universe Then you can call your self an indigo.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah they can be scary words when spoken by fools. But when you know how to explain what love (compassion and understanding over ones self) And God ( The energy that makes up all things) then these words arn't so scary any more.

So maybe compassion and energy instead?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am the mayor, the janitor, the teacher and the murderer of lala land!

I will rule you, clean you up, teach you and kill you all while singing la la la la la laaaaaaa

lol don't ask me where I get this stuff!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You don't need God, religion, or spirituality, in your life to understand and possess love, peace, and compassion.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by jed001

No one decides for you but you. The aura is just a symbol. Some claim they can see auras but who knows. If your mind is open to the spirit and not the physical and you have a deep understanding of God/universe Then you can call your self an indigo.

i always like to keep an open mind to any thing , but i don't believe in blind faith

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

You don't need God, religion, or spirituality, in your life to understand and possess love, peace, and compassion.

Very wise words. But it doesn't matter the words you use, its the meaning behind them. If God is the word you use for energy, love, compassion, peace then what is the difference? And if you use the word religion for your personal beliefs that you have mapped out for your self, then whats the difference?

I feel we as humans hold way to much stock in words, when the meaning just gets thrown out the window.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

However - there is a definite trend toward Spirituality

Can you show some examples of this?

Examples? Like what? More Spiritual churches? More open discussion on Spirituality vs organized religion?

How about decline in organized church attendance?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

But you believe in opened eyed faith, correct? Having faith that God will some day come down from the sky and save you is a little iffy but having faith that there is some thing bigger than us and there is more to this world than what we see that is where faith can be blind or open eyed..... At least for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think what the problem is, is that I said the word GOD.

People seem to run when that word is said. Should I say big bang instead?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

However - there is a definite trend toward Spirituality

Can you show some examples of this?

Examples? Like what? More Spiritual churches? More open discussion on Spirituality vs organized religion?

How about decline in organized church attendance?

Hmm, I have quite the inside scoop on spiritual churches as I have friends in quite a few (Roanake, Camp Chesterfield..etc). The general consensus among all the spiritual types I know is that numbers are way down and a lot of these places are dying a death of attrition.

How does the decline in organized church attendance validate your claim in any way? In fact, I would argue (as loosely as you are) that the reason church attendance is down is because atheism is on a huge rise in Europe and America.

In fact, I see many more signs of an Atheist Revolution than I do any Spiritual Evolution.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
i never knew about aura photography, that is something i need to look into and i do agree with your opinion on organized religon

I'd never have an aura photog made. What if you have expectations and don't get the results you expected.

Just go by your own intuitions. Ignore any outside influence.

I don't study - go to church - seek others to hang out with. I'm just me - - and I like it that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I hope things go well with that.

And I see it more as 50/50. Every one is abandoning religion but half is going atheist and the other half spiritual. We will all meet in the middle some day.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hmm, I have quite the inside scoop on spiritual churches as I have friends in quite a few (Roanake, Camp Chesterfield..etc). The general consensus among all the spiritual types I know is that numbers are way down and a lot of these places are dying a death of attrition.

I'm 65 and I was raised with this kind of stuff. I tell you from personal experience - - the concept of Spirituality and Positive Thinking has come out of the closet and is increasing.

There are many faux spiritual claiming groups and churches. Its like a "blanket" for anything and everything someone wants to make up.

In reality - - it is a personal journey of Spiritual Awakening. So - what is a Spiritual Awakening? It is a personal journey.

It is not hampered by ancient text and dogma.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In fact, I would argue that the reason church attendance is down is because atheism is on a huge rise in Europe and America.

In fact, I see many more signs of an Atheist Revolution than I do any Spiritual Evolution.

YAY!!! For the Atheist Revolution.

Atheism simply means lack of belief in a deity. That's it. That is all it means.

There are Spiritual Atheists.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jed001

I like that. It is about letting go of the physical.

For me it was kind of reversed. Since I was "Born This Way" - - - the hardest thing for me was to live in physical. Seriously! We are in this physical world. We have to feed and protect the "vessel". The realization of being functional in this physical world was difficult.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yeah they can be scary words when spoken by fools. But when you know how to explain what love (compassion and understanding over ones self) And God ( The energy that makes up all things) then these words arn't so scary any more.

So maybe compassion and energy instead?

I hate to be annoying - - - but I was in that "Love is the answer" mode - - - more then 20 years ago.

I went through transitions. I'm just in a different place now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I am the mayor, the janitor, the teacher and the murderer of lala land!

I will rule you, clean you up, teach you and kill you all while singing la la la la la laaaaaaa

lol don't ask me where I get this stuff!

Love the creativity.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm 65 and I was raised with this kind of stuff. I tell you from personal experience - - the concept of Spirituality and Positive Thinking has come out of the closet and is increasing.

I'm old too, and I was also raised in this also! Imagine that! And I asked you for examples that showed spirituality is growing and on the rise, and one you gave me was this:

Examples? Like what? More Spiritual churches?

I can show you proof that these churches are in decline, but I have a feeling I'll hear more of this:

There are many faux spiritual claiming groups and churches. Its like a "blanket" for anything and everything someone wants to make up.

That is a profound statement, btw.
Btw, those spiritual centers that I mentioned have been around for years. They teach just about everything that I've heard you affirm in all of your posts in this and the other current indigo thread. But these must be faux churches?

In reality - - it is a personal journey of Spiritual Awakening. So - what is a Spiritual Awakening? It is a personal journey.

No offence to you, but I asked you to give me some examples, and when I showed (and can continue to show) that your statements are just false, or at best, confused, the only rebuttal you can come up with is 'spirituality is a personal journey'?

Look, I'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change my mind. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

What ever you want to show me by physical example - - feel free.

I'm not going there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join