It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MonsterQuest: America's Werewolf (Proof?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
REMINDER!!
The topic of this thread is MonsterQuest: America's Werewolf (Proof?) NOT each other.
Also, please read: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics. Calling members trolls or any other name here is NOT going to be tollerated.

Post about the topic or dont post at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i shot a werewolf once.. but, by the time i reached the body, it had already turned back into my neighbors dog :/

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkidRow
i shot a werewolf once.. but, by the time i reached the body, it had already turned back into my neighbors dog :/

An intriguing story indeed. Tell us more, little brother.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I watched this same episode when it first came out, and I distinctly remember the charging animal as being a hoax. It was filmed in modern times, but made to look like a 60's or 70's era film. The grainy footage makes it a bit difficult to tell that the animal is in fact a man in a ghillie suit.

The giveaway is the clip of the mouth, open for the camera. The frame just pops into place, with no movement preceding it. I remember they discussed this in the episode. I am assuming that you were not presenting that clip as factual or unidentified, but rather were just highlighting the show itself and their successful debunk of the case.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Finally...some sanity to this sometimes insane forum. I too saw the episode. and very much remember the conclusion...but as most ...less informed members... here want...proof or it didn't happen, And you had better embed right...or it didn't happen. Personally I am going to avoid posting in any thread that says PROOF, REVEALED, or anything of the like. The sensationalism is getting out of hand and the armchair mods are pulling down this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join