It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of the world is bankrupt... so where is all the money?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
vatican/london/washington the three largest corporations in the world:

washington aint got none
london aint got none

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I think all the money goes to our troops, all of the new agencies that were created after 911, like Homeland Security, and all of the States are in the Red because of all of the security issues they're trying to upgrade their state to.

I really think they have funneled all of the worlds monies to build their underground cities. That's why so much of our money disappeared from that huge first payout.

Our troops are in so many countries now, if we'd bring back half of them it would help. But you don't think they're going to do that now do ya?

Unfortunately that's not where the money is going. The money does not exist, it's not real. Money is created and inflated in a few different ways, mainly lending money that does not exist, and interest.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here is a good explanation on what money is and where it has gone.

I like to show this to people because its a cartoon not something that has long drawn out things like a billion slow images with some guy talking... It gets people to think also...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Interest ..Interest.. Interest...Imagine it this way..when the federal reserve printed the first $100 bill for the USA ...The USA owed $101 for that $100 bill..(Fed reserve is private..and they must be paid and they are...Just one measly dollar of interest for the $100 that they printed for you)...now if they called in that debt there wouldn't be enough money to pay it because we only have $100 to pay with and $101 is owed...now extrapolate that a trillion times and over decades and you have what we have now...Not enough money in the world by far to pay the debt...that is why this system will fail. PERIOD
Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's interesting to see so many different points of views. It will take me a while to read through. Interesting that the global stock markets plummeted overnight after me thinking and reading about this yesterday. The media must have a big part to play in the way the financial world works too.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

The Central Bank then transfers these promissory notes to the Treasury of the nation for a Treasury Bond, which is a secured debt, secured by the assets and labor of the people of that nation.

I have read into this as much as I possibly can over the years, but there is one question that I have never been able to find the answer too...

With any secured loan in the public sector such as mortgages as one example, it is a requirement that a borrower must have insurance in case the assets that the loan is secured on are lost, damaged etc.

What about the loss of people? Do countries insure their assets?

Anyone know the answer to this?

Obviously people have life insurance to pay their own debts etc but what about a countries loss if that makes sense?

edit on 5-8-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
He....he....he,he

not telling......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
it is with the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Morgans, the Rockefellers, and other banking families who own the banking cartels, it was unlawfully confiscated around 1933.... But you mean the debt notes everyone uses today and calls money... Several have already explained it to you adequately that it is from thin air. As the saying goes only banksters can take useful commodities like paper and ink and make them worthless...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I think a lot of it went to plastic products and electronics and consumer goods that are sitting in the dump now.
There is a floating barge of garbage the size of TEXAS in the Pacific.
There's where the money is.

All Hail Capitalism.
A beautiful thing.
Maybe we can float on that barge of garbage?

A floating barge of garbage the size of texas.. Funny, I can not find a single photo of anything bigger than a car.. why is that?

I could venture a guess but the post would only get removed.

Maybe you are not looking, don't know how to look or don't know what you are looking for.
It could be any one of those reasons.

If you want me to find it for you...say so.
I don't need the glib lip.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
We need to nullify all debt declair a jubilee and start over.

Count the beans this time. 900$ hammer? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The money is where it has always been..just that the interest owed is not at first created when money created..when we create the money to pay the interest..more interest is added..If all debt in the world were called due..not enough money to pay..BECAUSE OF INTEREST. Never in this system has there been enough to pay the debt and there never will be. PERIOD.

From day one of fed reserve which most countries of the world have..the money you have was not enough to pay the debt..and by design it will never be enough. It is as genius as it is evil.

It is only an issue because the debt owed now is OBVIOUSLY more than the wealth of the world (monetarily speaking)..and everyone can see that..but just see the scam for what it is. Nobody is hoarding anymore than they did before. It is not magically disappearing..Just that the Interest owed on the money has way way way outgrown the money.

They try to explain using bonds and blah blah blah..knowing that it runs you in circles...this is it in a nutshell.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by eldard

Until a Banker cashes in his 1m digit bonus for a REAL luxury yacht!!

edit on 4-8-2011 by zerozero00 because: cant spell

Not if every banker does that at the same time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Obviously people have life insurance to pay their own debts etc but what about a countries loss if that makes sense?

When countries default they just put all the money back in the bank like a game of Monopoly and start the game over again. I've seen this happen over and over again in my life, how many times do people need to see it before they get the nature of this very simple but almost universally effective scam?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join