It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Calling BS On Gerald Celente? Check This Action Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The title is aimed at those who regard Celente as a total fear-mongering individual, who love to push aside the forecasts he has made that are coming more and more true through present day developments.

This clip is from yesterday's Alex Jones broadcast. I challenge anyone who disagrees with, lets say even 10% of what he says, to speak up with good reason.

For those pressed for time, the clip covers a good summary of development over the last few decades... (p.s.. Celente comes in at about minute-mark 3:20)...

By the way, as of 9:11 EST (8/4/11), here is the price of gold...

Celente's been calling for a run on $2000/ounce for a year now... It was below $1400 only a couple months ago...

If you want to see the second half of the interview, Here's the link...

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 4-8-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You can't trust this guy he changes his opinion every few weeks. About 3 weeks ago he was screaming that deregulation caused this financial crisis, now he places blame where it belongs. I guess he must've opened and read a legitimate economics book or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Celente has a track record of being correct ....

the man has my support and attention ...

fear mongering? hardly.....

just reality and celente brings it on cue without the sugar coating straight to the point and consequences

kudos to celente !

thanks for vid...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Correction...he makes small amendments to things he has said previously, on occasion. Considering the dynamic changing nature of markets and policies one would expect this to happen. Even if he is on target 70% of the time it makes him an absolute dynamo in the world of trends research.

Been following him for years, the things he has said and I remember, have happened generally speaking. He is not the messiah and all knowing of trends but he is pretty damn close.

Please backup your claims of his "flip flops". I can not seem to find any that were "remarkable".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Correction...he makes small amendments to things he has said previously, on occasion. Considering the dynamic changing nature of markets and policies one would expect this to happen. Even if he is on target 70% of the time it makes him an absolute dynamo in the world of trends research.

Been following him for years, the things he has said and I remember, have happened generally speaking. He is not the messiah and all knowing of trends but he is pretty damn close.

Please backup your claims of his "flip flops". I can not seem to find any that were "remarkable".

I second this...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Correction...he makes small amendments to things he has said previously

You call that a small amendment? It's a pretty big jump from it was caused by evil Wall Street to it's the govts fault. The man spouts off about so many things he's bound to be right some times, but even when he's gets it right he's still gets it wrong about why it happened.

Anyone can be a Celente-level forecaster, just make a good amount of general predictions and eventually some of them will stick. It's really that simple, he's not impressive at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by TheRemedial

Correction...he makes small amendments to things he has said previously

You call that a small amendment? It's a pretty big jump from it was caused by evil Wall Street to it's the govts fault. The man spouts off about so many things he's bound to be right some times, but even when he's gets it right he's still gets it wrong about why it happened.

Anyone can be a Celente-level forecaster, just make a good amount of general predictions and eventually some of them will stick. It's really that simple, he's not impressive at all.

How is it a pretty big jump from "it was caused by evil Wall Street to it's the govt's fault."? It seems to me that he simply phrased it differently.

For example I can say: "It's your fault." or "you're responsible".

Your and you're being completely different words with different meanings but still referring to the same "you".

The point being they are essentially one in the same. You hear "evil Wall St and evil bankers" and then the gov't bails them out. Same with the "greedy corporations" and bailouts. obama talks about the "greedy millionaires and billionaires" who make over $250,000/yr then has a birthday party/fundraiser where some attendees paid over $35,000/couple and $10,000 for a photo with obama.

At prices like that I would assume most of the attendees are comprised of "evil Wall St and evil bankers, greedy corporation's representatives and greedy millionaires and billionaires."
edit on 4-8-2011 by KaiserSoze because: no valid reason given

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Politics is show business for ugly people."

I'm definitely stealing that one... priceless!

the Billmeister

top topics

join