It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathetic: Black 4-Year-Old Misquoted To Sound Violent!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

No problem, glad people are becoming aware of this case.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is nothing new. What did u think they were going to broadcast the truth. This is the media we are talking about. Man has been controlling the truth since the dawn of man.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Thats how tv works they cut and paste whatever they want, that's one reason why I never watch tv...the other reasons are tv is just retarded. Only time I watch tv is if something crazy happened and I need to turn on the news or when my friend comes over all he does is sit there and watch tv the whole time and he watches the dumbest crap ever. I love to give him a hardtime about it im like " you know this is all fake right?"
edit on 5-8-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That really got to me. I cant stand the msm editing this stuff to get more ratings. that kid is like all other 4 year olds, they want to be police officers and firefighters, and yet the news makes him look like a future killer. If the news lied about.a shooting just imagine.what else they lied about. Cough cough 911 cough cough golf spill cough cough japan disaster cough cough

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is nothing better than the media spewing out some bulls**t and having sound evidence to prove it.

What a truly pathetic attempt at disinfo.

And to think they'd get away with it? Nope.

They knew what they were doing.

When mainstream spews this kind bulls**t, the majority of the viewers see the information as-is, not seeing anything unusual, while a minority of others find out that it was somehow manipulated in order to 'flow' the way the media wanted it to.

Even if faced with the facts, the majority are usually too stupid and/or distracted to possibly see it any other way than what they were spoon-fed by The Noose because they are the All Mighty source of information.

www.youtube.com...

flickr.com/photos/dullhunk/202872717/
edit on 8/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
There is nothing better than the media spewing out some bulls**t and having sound evidence to prove it.

....because they are the All Mighty source of information.

flickr.com/photos/dullhunk/202872717/
edit on 8/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

Thankfully we have the internet

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by RUSSO

Thats how tv works they cut and paste whatever they want, that's one reason why I never watch tv...the other reasons are tv is just retarded.

Me neither. TV just make me sick.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join