It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A grim outlook, the Misery of the bored and lonely One Consciousness.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I suscribe to the theory that existence is nothing but pure consciousness, the universe and all matter and life being a mere figment of the One Consciousness´ imagination.

I don´t know exactly how the One Consciousness came to be, but there is nothing that exists seperately, outside of it.

I think we all heard about the theory that the universe and existence, is consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, split up into smaller parts.

That somehow, the smaller, split up parts are to experience existence, for instance in 3d physical reality, and take back their experience to add to the greater part, the One, to make it learn, about itself and existence, and grow and be whole and complete.

That´s a great theory, I like it, it suggests that the One, loves itself, is happy to exist, and wants to perfect, or at least wants to experience every facet of existance, to add to the greater part, and celebrate it.

You know, a meaning to its existence.

But does it?

Everytime I step out of this world and get way beyong my human existance, in my visions I get this feeling of pure despair and agony. A feeling of being trapped, no where to escape.

A yearning of rest and peace, a yearning of non-existance, a yearning of non-consciousness.

Wanting out.

I know these are not my personal feelings I am experiencing, I get depressed from time to time, especially faced with all that is wrong with this current 3d material existance, but I generally embrace life and existance in all its splendor, and uglyness.the same.

When I snap out of these visions, I always appreciate my life and existance a bit more, feel relieved to be back, but still keep this nagging feeling in the background that in the end, all is not well.

I could also maybe be tapping into the collective Earth consciousness that as a whole is expereincing feelings of agony and despair, with the way our Earth´s existance is playing out, but in the end I feel these feelings are deeper than that,

They seem to stem from the ultimate part of a fractal, an utter most zoomed out part, the original.

From the ultimate dimension, above all fractalised dimensions.

Is the Universe and this Existencence in all its splendor and all encompassing greatness just a little charade?

Not a way of celebrating existence, learning, completion and perfection, but simply a means to let the One Consciousness cope with the loneliness and restlessness of being the One Consciousness.

Opium, bread and games, to escape the grim reality, much like its smaller fractalised parts, we, do?

The One Consciuosness, that came to be out of the nothingness, through a freak accident, alone in an infinite prison, like a coma patient on life support, trapped in his own mind, yearning for the plug to be pulled,

I know this whole story and it´s notions a too much for most, let alone the implications.

Like I said, it´s a grim outlook, and I hope and want it not to be like this.

But if you believe in the One Consciousness experiencing itself, how do you feel about what I have said?

Off course, everybody is welcome to comment, but if you feel that my whole story is bogus to begin with, you are not going to add substance to this thread.

I am not crazy,- not crazier than you are anyways-, a drug addict or suicidal.

I´m just laying this out before you, as I have been getting these feelings for years, every now and then.

It was not easy putting this in words and to share this, so be gentle on this first time thread poster.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Maybe this One-consciousness was once like us in another time and place. And you have to wonder, does this consciousness also wonder why it exists? And since we were all apart of the same source at one point, we would have reflections of its emotions as well. This would mean that this consciousness has access to all emotions: love, hate, desire, loneliness, etc.

If you think about it, in reference to the Christian Bible (and I'm agnostic), God kills off almost the entire human race with flooding because he is jealous and lonely that the human race forgot his/her existence. If you were lonely because someone had forgotten about you or left you for someone else, wouldn't you also be jealous and vindictive?

If the One-consciousness has the ability to live through experiences and revel in its own creations, it also has the ability to feel agony and despair when those creations cause it pain or forget its existence.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Maybe all of what you said is truth.

A mirror only reflects it's not the original.

And if it is true, then everyone has the same choices in another place and time.

I know it seems depressing to think that "this is it", but it isnt.

Even the smallest drop makes a ripple.

Maybe the way wanted to change it's mind about us, and is waiting on our actions.

If i am one sided i need other perspective or thier is no friction. No friction shows no motion.

Just another half cent.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think this is probably the truth. A few months back I was thinking about it all and once I got to the point of there being only one consciousness and it being extremely lonely I got cold shivers all over my body. I really hope this is not the case, but I suspect it is.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

Thanks for replying.

So you mean that what I see as the misery and loneliness of the One Consciousness is not the actual state, but could also be just a facet of it´s whole, that I am just picking up strongly?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyCollision

Thanks for replying.

It´s very good to see that I am not the only one that has this feeling, or maybe it´s not, on the other hand.

At least I know that the thing that has been bugging me for quite some time, is not a complete figment of my individual mind´s imagination.

Do you ever get the feeling that, even if you die, there will never be rest and nothing?

Maybe, it´s just the feeling of the individual soul, of being trapped in this reincarnation cycle here on Earth, in 3d physical reality.

At least then there would still be hope of something better, dimensions above that.

This stuff is grim and I believe it´s better to not dwell on this too much,, this current life is worrying enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I believe you are feeling the One Consciousnes, but in our current reality there is no joy in it. The ebb and flow is still unsteady as far as we are concerned. Our awareness has not evolved enough to lift us up to the level of joy and bliss as the rest of the universe experiences. In our "fractalocality" of it anyway. Hey I think I made up a new word...fractalocality. That will give me some joy today! Like they say...don't worry be happy!
edit on 4-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

Thanks, the tree in your avatar, and the way the light shines through it, tells me Consciousness is in fact enjoying it´s creation and it´s own existence.

I see all of that, still my feeling remains slumbering below, but I guess it makes sense that Consciousness is bi-polar and schizofrenic.

Still I always hoped and envisioned the ultimate state of being and truth to be more serene and blissfull, all the time.

The notion that we will ultimately have to experience this duality to infinity, is shocking.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
How can it be lonely when the otherness doesn't exist.
You can only be lonely if you have the knowledge of the other and you can't reach them.
What can be apply to us, could also be apply to the absolute.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Thanks, that would make sense, good point.

You have all been very helpfull and understanding so far.

Thank you guys.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainInstaban

I have also experienced the feeling of being alone, i don't mean being lonely, i mean the sudden realization that there is no one, no one at all. It is a very weird sensation.
One consciousness, no people.

I like what you have written, consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
This means there are no objects. There is only the subject and that is you.
You will only ever experience yourself experiencing.
In fact there is only experience. As soon as we add anything to pure experience, it is just a story, even the idea of 'me' is just a story, an illusion.

Have a look at this:
youtu.be...
It is Tony Parsons and he has discovered that there are no people, just experience. Mindblowing stuff. I went to see him in London.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

But if it is aware of itself, it must be aware of the possibility that another like him could potentially exist. It has no outside input, every part is known, and therefore boring.

But i understand what you mean, if it is born from nothingness, it would not recognise the notion that there could be anything outside of itself.

Mindboggling stuff.

Maybe it learned that there could be an outside world, an other consciousness.

A lesson learned in the compartimentalisation procees of splitting itself up, as it was doing to learn about itself.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You are waking up and to begin with it can seem terrifying. You have always believed the mind unquestionably and now you have seen something deeper, something else, the mind is the fear monger, it has been doing this all your life so far. There is fear because the feeling that is felt has been labelled fear, by the mind, and you are accepting it as true. The feeling could be excitement, it feels bodily the same as fear, but the mind says fear and you buy it.
We are feeling, seeing beings. We are aware of how we feel and then we try to understand the feeling and then cure it. Stop trying to cure feelings, or thoughts, instead taste them, experience them, watch them like clouds in the sky.
Be the sky that allows each cloud to appear and disappear and you will soon discover that you are the peace and bliss you long for.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

How many people are there in a dream? You may say you saw someone in a dream when recalling it, but was that someone another person or was it all you? It's not boring when you realize that it is all for you. The whole 'thing' is you and it is all for you!!!

When this is really, really realized as true there is a good chance that they will lock you up, because you will be liberated from giving a sh1t!!!
You will not be considered 'normal' in this society and it is best if you don't talk about it. Although, if you do see the truth it is very hard not to.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I can relate to your feelings, which can be very unpleasant at times when your mood is low. But remember that the feelings are temporary and they will pass. Appreciate the things you have and take part in activities that bring you enjoyment and fulfillment. There is a reason we are here at this specific time, at this location, within this context of existence.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Thanks, I´ll check out those vids.

As for it being new, and me being fearfull of the unknown, I don´t know.

When I first got into these states and after I had my first shocking awakening, I actually felt the bliss and love and all that, but over the years as I penetrated deeper and deeper I was always left with the nagging feeling of existence being a burden, somehow.

I don´t mean existing in this life, but existence ultimately.

to add,

You will not be considered 'normal' in this society and it is best if you don't talk about it. Although, if you do see the truth it is very hard not to.

Lol, I know. Not that I needed to learn the hard way, it´s quite obvious, but I once shared this kinda stuff, while drunk at a party.....there wasn´t a sinlge person present, that could remotely grasp what I was trying to say, and I think most thought I was crazy.

edit on 4-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

But this is not about me and how I feel as a human being, at least I don´t think it is.

I do feel I am here for a reason, to witness this place at this time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

After the initial awakening, which is blissful, easy, flowing, delicious, there can be a many realizations that are shocking and can knock you off balance. I know that all the angels fell off their pedestals, and that was very unsettling. It's ok when it settles, it gently eases itself out over time. It can feel like you are stuck but you are not. Something brought you here and that something is the natural intelligence that you are.
Consciousness (or Self) has seen itself, has recognized itself. It is just you saying 'look at me' to yourself, so look at you whenever you remember. Not in the mirror, that is just an image, just say quietly 'i am here'.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I know where you are coming from, a lot of people would like to claim the eternal throne for power, but what they fail to realize is that we already have the throne as we are the extension of the source. However, that feeling of agony and despair comes from the feeling of eternity. To know that you can't truly die, is very much equal to non existence. In other words, nothingness and immortality are very much in the same category in terms of eternity. And lets face it, eternity scares the crap out of us whether we would like to admit it or not, but even worse than eternity is the utter feeling of being alone. I once imagined myself drifting into space, alone with my thoughts, wanting to die, but yet...couldn't I was... just there...drifting alone with my thoughts alone...just simply alone.

I would then snap out of it, at that time I was an agnostic going atheist, but that vision I had changed some perspective on how I viewed God. Then I would ask myself, why would anyone want to be God? I realize that by saying this I am perhaps denying my higherself, however we can't help but fear the unknown.

This video shows somewhat of what I am talking about

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If you resonate with the fractal theory, you may find this interesting:
www.unificationtheory.com...

I think I understand your fear. If this theory were true, that would mean all experiences with an external consciousness would essentially be us experiencing ourselves. Am I close? I think that is only the tip of the iceberg. I know that when I dream, the people in it seem to perform independent of my direction until I start lucid dreaming. I have actually grabbed "people" in my dreams and asked if they knew we were in a dream. At that point, the person always becomes glassy eyed, looks off into space, and is non responsive. Like a zombie. It's really quite disturbing. I know that is me communicating with a figment of my imagination. Kind of like your fear of being in a caged loop.

But I do think there is truth to your fear. I feel that god is the one original consciousness. And in order for it to truly exist, it needed to be experienced by a seperate consciousness. So god divided itself and multiplied like a zygote, fetus, or cell. But each fractal is complete in it's own right, fully loaded with the capacity to create its own impressions and perceptions of, well, itself. Just like each cell replicates with a nucleus (its own brain). And that is what I call my individual soul. When we experience eachother, we are experiencing god in all its different incarnations. The best and worst sides of ourselves.

I see the physical processes of the human body like creating babies, and events in nature like trees growing from seeds as clues or metaphors for the divine. Like god's blueprint. We just have to read between the lines.

So I don't feel trapped. I think the sadness we all feel is the separation from the source and eachother. When I fall in love, I almost want to absorb the person. I think that is also symbolic of our relationship with god. Sorry so wordy. I hope you to hear your thoughts. Namaste.
edit on 4-8-2011 by sunqueen30 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join