It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima videos - A must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Lately there are some reports of highest radiation is happening right now but the news channels are silent about it...WHY?!!!

These two videos should be shown on all news channels three times a day !!!

If you are a sentimental person - expect to cry watching this

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
oh god, oh my god, ohh goooood whyyyyyyyyyyy

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

I think its good to raise the profile of things like this. Fair play to the woman in the video and everyone else doing their best-though you really have to look after yourselves too.

Its all too comon that when any disaster happens the animals are nothing but an after thought.

If we are so advanced and civilised then its our duty/job to try and protect all animals and not JUST ouselves.

To me its one of the things that make use human
To knowingly leave other living things out to die is inconcievable regardless of where in the world you are.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If its true the authorities are not testing for plutonium, and are also confiscating geiger
counter's from people entering the country at airports its very shocking information.
on a sidenote, I dislike the use of emotive songs/music in these types of things. Obviously the
situation is very sad over in japan, but we don't need sad songs to hammer home the point, it
serves no purpose other than to cause an emotional response and hinder critical thinking of the
subject.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, posting this reply mostly just to in a vain attempt to keep attention focused on this and other "fall-out" (literal and figurative) from the Japanese nuclear disaster.

I dropped out of ATS life for a while, after being sucked-into the nuclear disaster thread. For a while, it ruined ATS for me. Until then frankly, I came to ATS for entertainment more than anything else.

Seeing the nuclear disaster thread become the prime source for the best (though limited) information available anywhere was both enraging (for the MSM not covering the story at that time), and inspiring (seeing all these leaker's and debunker's and other's contributing in various ways). However, it left me depressed beyond belief, and I found it hard to get back into my previous humorous spirit on ATS.

After being gone for several months, I come back and start browsing around for "fun" stuff to conjecture about, and find this thread. I find myself depressed again, not just because of the situation, but the complete lack (again) of MSM media coverage and pressure on the Japanese government to do anything.

I guess it's not for us to tell the Japanese citizens what to do about their situation, but I would think there would be somebody over there with enough power and influence and some form of conscious to escalate these issues, and do something besides lie and cover-up the long-term impacts.

edit on 2011-8-4 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Spelling, formatting, grammar.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by borutp

This bothers 1. It is nice that aid is making it there and 1 is thankful for that. But the babies playing in the poision is just alarming. IS THERE NO WAY TO EVACUATE A LAND MASS TO SAVE THEM LET THEM INTO OTHER COUNTRIES OR GIVE THEM A LOCATION WHERE THE POTENTIAL RADIATION POISON CAN BE FULLY MONITORED TILL THEY ARE SAFE. OR IS THIS JUST IT THEY SIT AND WAIT. With that I deal with the dirty air ALL are exposed to since the children unknowingly or knowingly dont got no choice but to deal with it, SO 1 shall as well..

The animals there seemd to have just been abandoned, so it is niceto see LOVE for nature by humans trying to help them-I AM SURE NATURE SEES THEIR HEARTS

Sad no way to get them out of there. LORD forbid more displacemnents occure and MANKIND IS FORCED TO WORK AS 1.
edit on 8/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Then there is the radio-active cooling water leaking in the ocean for months.....In a year or two sea-animals will appear with birth defects or massive die-offs......Biblical proportions.

And somewhere somebody is counting his money earned with corruption....wtf is wrong with these people..?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Perhaps 1 didnt see the 1 about the "It is nice that aid is making it there and 1 is thankful for that",,that 1, missed an important one , there.
As one knows, that Aid given should be given, freely,, not with certain conditions,, one would assume this wouldn't we.
of course i use the royal we,, quite sparingly,, as 1 can imagine.

new topics

top topics

join