It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Taking Back Our Government, and This Is What We Have To Say

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
So if the "tack back our government" crowd is Christian extremist, tea bagger republicans then I guess you are on the other side of the dividing line along with Pascal Lamy.

There goes that nuance noticing. Damn. I am not sure where you see such black and white lines but can you quote me once ever saying that "the "tack back our government" crowd is Christian extremist, tea bagger republicans" or can you actually read what I did write?

Let me know how it works out before you go painting me into a corner just because you imagined you painted the rest of the room already. You might have a valid argument if you use the terms I actually used because this twists what I wrote completely.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
Sorry, never saw this question. First off its not a corporate utopia, corporations are stripped of their protections.

Well I specifically said "your" as in your idea of a utopia with regard to corporations. Sorry that was such a biggy.

The manufacturer of the paint of course. But again, just because government is not there to regulate doesn't mean there are no regulations when doing business. Again I point you to UL.

What paint?
Please be very specific here.
Then we can move on to how you sue someone for doing nothing wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by NuroSlam

Lol, why do you even bother? Hardcore statist can barely understand simple concepts, they will never understand something as complex as anarchism.

Are you trying to call me a statist?

why don't you jump in here and I'll give your a rodgering you won't soon forget, son.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

I am guessing they are missing the irony of referring to both you and I as statists who are fooled by the government into division all while labeling both of us with the government just because we are not exactly on this ship or at least question it. I am still trying to find all those posts where I praise the state of things and wuv my gobament!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Lol, why do you even bother? Hardcore statist can barely understand simple concepts, they will never understand something as complex as anarchism.
All I would like them to understand is the gun in room.

All I want you to understand is the mine field abound
The mine field you keep bring up is a result of government putting a gun to my head. I don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Let's take a look inside your corporate utopia for a moment.

President Ron Paul removes all those evil regulations on companies such as the ones preventing lead based paint in toys for toddlers and infants.

You find out your 9 year old child suffers severe mental disabilities most likely due to exposure to lead.

Who do you sue?
since, in a free market everyone is accountable, unlike today where there is no liability, it is a crime to knowingly harm or damage. So using the same Underwriters Labs seal of approval on children's products, If one of the toys were found to contain a lead based paint, I would start the mediation with UL which would be under no protection of limited liability, since there reputation is known around the world for safety and they earn a profit from their reputation. If they certified a product as safe, and it is not they must assume full accountability in the free market. That is the contract they sign with those who use their testing services.
edit on 5-8-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I am guessing they are missing the irony of referring to both you and I as statists who are fooled by the government into division all while labeling both of us with the government just because we are not exactly on this ship or at least question it. I am still trying to find all those posts where I praise the state of things and wuv my gobament!

Who are "they"?

HAHAHAHA YOU SO FUNNY!

Tell ya what, sport. You do your best not to make me ask my question a 3rd time and maybe I will attempt to address your childish attempt at table turning. There are peas on both sides of the table, tiger.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

How does that equation work???

I stand with neither in that I think they are butt buddies

You are not interested in getting rid of the government-corporate revolving door?

In getting rid of the corrupt bureaucrats that come down on Rawesome but give Cargill a pass???

In getting rid of a blast them to the ninth level of Hades Congress that "investigates" food poisoning again and again but ignores the testimony of the Chairman of the Food Inspectors Union. Then twists the problem in such a way that they give the World Trade Organization complete control of our food system??? A bill SPONSORED by democrats for a decade and passed by a Democratic house, a Democratic Senate and signed by a Democratic President no less!

Janky Red the whole blasted bunch of them are butt buddies, Republicans, Democrats and the Corporate/Banker elite. I am surprised they do not all have syphilis by now..... My gosh! I think I just discovered why they are all looney tunes in D.C.

I do not trust the Tea Party either, but give me another viable choice outside of a nuclear device for at least making a start at cleaning up the mess in D.C. we do not have much more time, it may already be way too late. S&P just down graded the USA to AA+

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Are you trying to call me a statist?

As I understand the term statist, you are indeed a statist. How do you define the term?

link   

All I would like them to understand is the gun in room.

All I want you to understand is the mine field abound
The mine field you keep bring up is a result of government putting a gun to my head. I don't buy it.

you wont listen because it will make you reexamine your position, you might not be in the place to do that,
so your defense goes up. You might be old too, that would make you less likely to welcome new paradigms

edit on 5-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

link   

HAHAHAHA YOU SO FUNNY!

Tell ya what, sport. You do your best not to make me ask my question a 3rd time and maybe I will attempt to address your childish attempt at table turning. There are peas on both sides of the table, tiger.

Gotta smile sometimes, even in a free market. Sorry if i miss questions when they are asked, seems some people don't use edit that much and I start to go cross-eyed in my old age and miss things.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA YOU SO FUNNY!

Gotta smile sometimes, even in a free market. Sorry if i miss questions when they are asked, seems some people don't use edit that much and I start to go cross-eyed in my old age and miss things.

Oh of course it is my fault for my editing. Let me quote that entire post for you AGAIN.

Sorry, never saw this question. First off its not a corporate utopia, corporations are stripped of their protections.

Well I specifically said "your" as in your idea of a utopia with regard to corporations. Sorry that was such a biggy.

The manufacturer of the paint of course. But again, just because government is not there to regulate doesn't mean there are no regulations when doing business. Again I point you to UL.

What paint?
Please be very specific here.
Then we can move on to how you sue someone for doing nothing wrong.

How ambiguous.

WHAT PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

I gotta go make dinner. Before you answer this question it might serve you well to think ahead to the next question I have to logically ask given YOUR IDEA of how this is going to work. Remember what I actually wrote now too. It might be necessary. Take your time. I love your idea. I just see a million holes in it that I do not like. I am trying to ask you to just fill those in.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

you wont listen because it will make you reexamine your position, you might not be in the place to do that,
so your defense goes up.

I very much do listen. you ask me for examples based upon a free market, yet you make it mandatory in the answer to do it in the way that a free market could not exist. You continue to inject corporatism when it would not exist to begin with. Not to mention you completely avoid my answer as far as my OS goes when it comes to making an agreement. Mainly referring to it as being a product of a corporation when you are 100% incorrect in "DEBIAN" or "GNU" as an entity and acting as if I am not in 100% agreement with the terms and conditions.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Oh of course it is my fault for my editing. Let me quote that entire post for you AGAIN.

Bit touchy aren't you? I was not speaking about you and your editing. Maybe you don't know this, but I do read a number of threads at a time. Now you seem a bright girl, you know editing of posts is not a primary concern for a lot of people.

WHAT PAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Now remeber you pointed out that I didnt answer your question, so I went back to the original post in order see exactly what I missed and the context. So here is your answer

President Ron Paul removes all those evil regulations on companies such as the ones preventing lead based paint in toys for toddlers and infants.

That paint right there.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ForeverDusk

Please offer your constructive criticism on the below 'call to action',

Well you've written your letter, demanded your country back... let's see what's the next step?

Oh yeah.... getting the government to acknowledge it.

Good luck with that part. Until the mechanics of the system change (the way thing are run) then nothing else ever will.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
Well you've written your letter, demanded your country back... let's see what's the next step?

Why does the government have to acknowledge it? They acknowledge none of the individuals natural rights that were expressed in the declaration of independence. So who really cares if they do or don't. If the "mob" accepts it is really all that matters in a "revolution". Which, is a bad idea as it leaves a vacuum for the next oligarchy to take control.
Next next step really is HOW.

Good luck with that part. Until the mechanics of the system change (the way thing are run) then nothing else ever will.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Why does the government have to acknowledge it? They acknowledge none of the individuals natural rights that were expressed in the declaration of independence. So who really cares if they do or don't. If the "mob" accepts it is really all that matters in a "revolution". Which, is a bad idea as it leaves a vacuum for the next oligarchy to take control.
Next next step really is HOW.

How can you change anything when you refuse to see the dynamics creating the oppressive power?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

How can you change anything when you refuse to see the dynamics creating the oppressive power?
I get it. Capitalism is evil and the root of all of mans horror. So where was capitalism in Egypt, where was capitalism in Germany. Really, the problem is a governing body not the means of economic success. Kings, Religion of Government. it is evil

The philosopher Georg Hegel described the state as "God walking on earth". In other words, as the state is the ultimate power in life, it assumes the status of God and does as it pleases. This line of thinking influenced the political thought of Karl Marx

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
For those who may not know me, I have said it before, people need to learn law, we as in everyone have a choice, and you can stay in the system as a 14th Amendment citizen subject to its laws and privileges ie permits, of Democracy.

Or can you do the ONLY lawful way of getting out from the de facto and re join the rightful Republic de jure, by correcting your status and becoming a State National. All other so called patriot groups are snake oil sales man and none have standing in law.

Begin the education you where denied and stop wasting your time and money on whimsical idea’s. The time is now, what side are you going to be on?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Did I miss something?
Don't some of us live in the United States?
What is wrong with supporting this?
I would sign that.
Hell, I will sign that write now.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join