It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Tennessee!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is Michael, and I just joined ATS after weeks of lurking around. I couldn't resist not being a part of a community that shares my common interests. I'm 17 years old, and I live in a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee. I've already learned a lot on here just from having lurked for the last few weeks. I'm glad to finally be part of this community! I look forward to learning a lot more, and meeting all of the great people that are on ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

Hi Michael, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, lots and lots to see and do on the site. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do.

Once again welcome and see you on the boards.

Matt

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
welcome!
i think ats should be a subject kids study at school.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Welcome to the site buddy,

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Welcome, we're very open and do not really discriminate.
Nice to have you!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Tennessean!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Before posting, be aware of the protocol. This will save you from conflict. If you say anything, that isn't accepted by mainstream science, someone will likely ask you to present evidence. Always be armed with evidence to support your credibility and gain respect. You've probably been a lurker for some time, so you already know all this. A common phrase that goes around here is, "pics or it didn't happen". People are highly skeptical around here.

I used to live near lebanon in alexandria. I also used to live near murfreesboro in smyrna. I also used to live in ridgetop. Now I live in SC.

Welcome to the greatest fountain of knowledge on the internet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm hospitality.
It's also good to see some locals on here too!
This website seems like the perfect place to fulfill my "information addiction". lol I just like knowing what all is going on in the world, and trying to fill my brain with as much useful information as possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I know what you mean. I've seen a lot of instances of where the person couldn't provide proof, so everyone else just blew it off. Thankfully, I have a very open mind. Of course, I take a post with no proof with a grain of salt, but I don't blow it off completely if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
NAMASTE FELLOW ... i wont say where im at but i attend mtsu (hint hint) ... ATS is hallowed ground so be prepared haha

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You signing on here is a real smart move for a seventeen year old kid. You are plugged into realtime info with out the delays. Remember you have to wade thru the mud to get to the truth often. Unless you're looking at breaking news. check out the ATS guidelines and try stick to them when you want to post a thread.

Here's your video memo

A self familiarizing video

And another video our member Slayer69 put together.

That should do it. Write when you find work and

Wel come to ATS.

top topics

join