Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Doctor Cures Cancer – Gets Charged By The FDA 5 Different Times For Regulation Violations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I watched the video and can't really see what there is to debunk. If the cure is so unlawful why did the US Government represented via the Department of Health and Human Services and then modified to the Department of Health try to patent it on a number of occasions ?

Search them out online at patft.uspto.gov...
478264, 2605930 & 5883124 to name a few.

Burzynski's own formula of antineoplaston as2-1 and antineoplaston AS2-5 has a valid place in modern medicine - greed wins the day yet again and it is pure evil.

p.s I think it's clear to see Samid; Dvorit (Rockville, MD) was not the inventor (as suggested in these patents).

edit : Google's patent search is much easier to use
- patents.google.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is no profit in curing illness but there is in treating illness.

Cure everything and you are not needed anymore

Provide an on going treatment and you can print your own money.

I think that in hell there is a very special place made ready for big pharma.

They have poluted the very gene pool of the whole human race. They are guilty of putting profit over peoples welk being.

I am also very sure that they are responsable for emerging diseases too and am not above a little biological warefare to create a problem with which they can step in with their damned treatments.

I hope that when the revolution comes that they are sent to that preprepared spot in hell post haste!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I hope that when the revolution comes that they are sent to that preprepared spot in hell post haste!

Amen to that.

As an aside for something that was developed in the 1970's you'd think it would have got past Stage 2 testing by now. - cancerhelp.cancerresearchuk.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
I watched the video and can't really see what there is to debunk. If the cure is so unlawful why did the US Government represented via the Department of Health and Human Services and then modified to the Department of Health try to patent it on a number of occasions ?

Search them out online at patft.uspto.gov...
478264, 2605930 & 5883124 to name a few.

Burzynski's own formula of antineoplaston as2-1 and antineoplaston AS2-5 has a valid place in modern medicine - greed wins the day yet again and it is pure evil.

p.s I think it's clear to see Samid; Dvorit (Rockville, MD) was not the inventor (as suggested in these patents).

edit : Google's patent search is much easier to use
- patents.google.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

IMO They stole his idea and did not even steal it in its entirety, so when they do test it they will get no results and this will be more ammunition for them to push this therapy under even more - that's how they work.
Also as if by magic the cost of clinical trials has become so enormous, only big corporations can really fund the giant studies to show something as effective and this also makes replication impossible for the poor man.
It's what is wrong with the world - greed.

If you look at the giant debate behind vitamin c and cancer you can see how faulty science and the venemous hate that people have against change pushes science back by a long time
For a run down of why and how this happens read World Without Cancer by Ed Griffin.

All the bickering about politics is BS in this thread no one seems to want to address the real points that he
"cured" 11 out of 40 ish people. (I posted a link to the research) Current mainstream evidence shows no such cure possible in convention drugs with that type of cancer.

It would be ridiculous to explain this as selection bias etc. when the NCI admitted that these responses are real.
It's easier to ad hominem character assasinate him countless suits against him.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
IMO They stole his idea and did not even steal it in its entirety, so when they do test it they will get no results and this will be more ammunition for them to push this therapy under even more - that's how they work.
Also as if by magic the cost of clinical trials has become so enormous, only big corporations can really fund the giant studies to show something as effective and this also makes replication impossible for the poor man.
It's what is wrong with the world - greed.

I agree it's most likely down to the dollar when all's said and done.
The FDA have had a number of opportunities to properly conduct tests that adhered to the specified use and dose - they allegedly chose to dilute the administration in those trials.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is just so sad
. All of the people dying when they really don't have to be...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I also found out about this doctor recently. If you think that story is bad wait until you hear about the suppressed inventions of Royal Raymond Rife. His Ray Tube treatment was said to have 100% success rate. He used frequencies to vibrate organisms at their resonate frequency and shake them apart. There is alot of technology hidden from the public.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by crystalbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

Organisms don't have a unique "resonant frequency".
edit on 8/5/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by lisa2012
Third if you know anything about Pharma to run clinical trial it cost tons of money . Third faze of Clinical trials cost around 300 mil dollars yes you heard well 300 000 000 US in order for a drug to make it to the market it needs to be approved by the FDA . In order to be approved it needs to pass Clinical Trials are you making the connection here????

Where is that amount from? If it is what big pharma says it costs to justify the cost of the treatments and the Doctor is saying the same thing then he really isn't any better.

Do you have the slightest Clue as to how much money Big Pharma Have for this kind of research and what kind of Governmental grants they get ???

How can you even ask that question ? He did not have an back up at that level. Second Big Pharma get all the money from all the drugs they sell that actually damage people and you would think is logical to support cancers cure like that ???Look What Elan Pharmaceuticals did in this case..you would figure that if the wife of then CEO of Elan Pharma was cured he would do anything possible to support the doctor but what did he do ..exactly what the government did and any other Pharma would have done try to back door him ...If you really watched the video there is no comparison between him asking money to cure some people and pharma killing people on people money with their Chemo Therapy...

When you make an argument like that make sure you know about the amount of money this pharma companies have

I can answer this for you becaus ein my work 80% of this pharma R&D labs are my clients and I can guarantee that if you see their spending accounts on daily basis you would cry ..you know why because all the money this doctor needs to put this cure on the market is hold by one pharma company in their current account on daily basis ..and now think about how many Big Pharma you know ????

I hate when people talk about things they have no clue .....Because people like you there is no progress in this world ...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We can thank Obama's science Czar Holdren and his depopulation agenda for this. Sorry I didnt read all the posts but I'm not surprised by this. The globe can not sustain the population so there you have your answer, NO cancer Cure!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
We can thank Obama's science Czar Holdren and his depopulation agenda

Source, please.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Source, please.

Sorry I was on another thread. Yes I'll provide the source in a few, need to find it about Holdren.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Source, please.

Here you go.

There are over 47,000 references on google alone I just picked a few.

www.rense.com...

www.depopulation.newworldorderuniversity.com...

grendelreport.posterous.com...

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

Ecoscience with Paul R. and Anne Ehrlich. These two are likely kin to S. Paul Ehrlich, Jr., "Surgeon Genocide" of the U.S. who defended the CIA and obfuscated the DoD's open air testing of biological weapons on unwitting Americans during official congressional hearings on the matter in 1976.

These Paul Ehrlichs are likely kin to Nobel Prize Winner, Paul Ehrlich, who coined the term "chemotherapy," and popularized medicine's "magic bullet" doctrine for disease treatment. The first Ehrlich also pioneered the field of "autoimmunity," fundamental to vaccine toxicity. As living proof of the popular application of autoimmune vaccine intoxication, study the field of autoimmune diseases. The vast majority of today's most mysterious pandemics, including all the new chronic diseases such as chronic fatigue, MS, Type 1 diabetes, Guillain Barre, rheumatoid arthritis, and many, many more, are vaccination intoxication induced.

www.rense.com...
edit on 6-8-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to add external info

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Two of your links are copies of each other (the ones opening with a discussion of eugenics). One of your links is a short paragraph claiming Holdren wants to push depopulation, but offers no evidence. The first link (from rense, known to be full of half-truths and blatant lies), provides no evidence and tries to claim anyone in government with the last name "Ehrlich" is part of a multi-generational conspiracy to kill Muslims (as claimed by the author of the piece, the famous racist Leonard Horowitz).

I'll ask again...source, please? Do you have any source other than the ramblings of an old racist who thinks HIV and Ebola are similar (despite the fact that they literally have nothing in common)?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
With all due respect to the doctor, regulation violation is a serious offense.
if he starts doing tests on humans before getting permission from the correct authorities, he is liable to be charged with attempted murder.
this is because new drugs or medical methods can cause harm to the person on whom it is tested, so these tests have to be regulated by the authorities.
(human testing approval usually requires 5-10 years of testing on lab mice.)

BUT, if he has not voilated any regulations then I think something suspiscious is going on.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is a blatant example of the FDA being controlled by Big Pharma! The writing"s right there on the wall. Anyone who missed that cannot see the wood for the trees. I like how the Romanian guy who testified for Burzynski at the Congressional Hearing said he escaped dictatorships but what he was witnessing was much worse. Even the tone and look on the faces of the Congressional Committe implied they knew the real score. It was all just a witch hunt to steal his patents

*for the doctors...

Any reason why the NCI would stonewall clinical studies with drastic changes from recommended protocol from Burzynski?

Do you not find it coincidental Freidman gained a prestigious postition with the FDA shortly after said stonewalling?

With all the Billions raised on Cancer research do you think that a portion of this should be allocated to Burzynski and phase 3 or do patents rule and big pharma be the only recipients as per FDA mandate?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I downloaded the movie awhile back from Cryptogon. My dad was a chiropractor and can relate to the nature of true health. We must back up this man.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hologypsy

Chiropractors have their own issues they like to not talk about. When I was in medical school, I worked on two cases in which people later died due to vertebral artery dissection caused by a chiropractic adjustment. Nasty stuff. Granted, it's not very common at all, but you also never really hear it discussed.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
How can you even ask that question ?

Actually the depth of Big Pharmas pockets has nothing to do with whether the doctor is price gouging or not. If the actual cost of the treatments is small and disproportionate to what he is charging then he is no different than them.

People like me are the reason there is no progress? If I had the cure for cancer in my hands or any major breakthrough I would use the open source model to get it into the hands of as many people possible, who could then improve on it and benefit all instead of holding it close to my chest like the good doctor.

edit on 7-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

You’ve got to be kidding me. You don’t believe there is a correlation between over-population and why the cure for Cancer won’t be approved by the FDA? Holdren’s book is only one small example of a depopulation agenda. Did you also know there will soon be 9 billion people by 2050 on one planet soon? Do you believe the globe will sustain all of us with its unlimited recourses? I want a cure for Cancer and do believe we have one of many. They don’t want us to live longer, maybe based on global economy, as well.

articles.cnn.com...:US

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join