It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Cures Cancer – Gets Charged By The FDA 5 Different Times For Regulation Violations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Originally posted by Shirak

Actually it is on record that he had proof that it worked.

Show me. I want a statiscally-sound clinical trial, not anecdotes.

They then proceeded to plagiarize and re-patent the very formula they were prosecution him for,. The shoot themselves in the foot and were caught out when in their very patent they admit it is proven to cure bowel cancer etc.

Source, please. A biased video isn't proof. I want something that is proven and verifiable, not just "some guy on a video said...".

It is on record at the patent office published by the FDA when they plagerised his work its all in the movie which you would have known if you had watched it instead of spouting out false rhetoric. www.uspto.gov...

link   
The doctor who has supposedly cured cancer is a scoundrel, just as much as the government who wished to silence him.

He is charging his patients $25,000/month to save their lives.

If he gave a rat's ass, he would not charge anyone. He is in it for the money just like the same as the government.

link   

Originally posted by matito
You demand sources from everyone else, yet at the same time you provide none on most of your comments.

I've provided several sources, especially when discussing Burzynski.

. You are saying all natural remedies have been proven to be ineffective?

The major remedies have been disproven, yes. By major, I mean the ones you most commonly see here and in naturopathy sites/books.

Most doctors have some acceptance or an open minded attitude for homeopathic

Absolutely false. No doctors accept homeopathy, as it actually violates the laws of physics and chemistry.

Did you know that in order to make the 200C dilution found in some homeopathic remedies, you must dilute the offending agent in a number of water molecules that exceeds the number estimated to exist in the entire universe?

Source

Your zero tolerance is discerning.

I don't have a zero tolerance policy. I have a pro-science policy. If something can't be proven with the scientific method and reproduced, that it isn't likely to be true. I can't treat patients based on what I "feel" or "think" is the right thing. I only treat them with what is proven to be right.

And don't worry, I will be responding to your previous posts with my own sources and I will not be tainting my sourced information with my personal opinions.

I truly hope that you do. I don't mind a scientific debate one bit, it's just the opinion-fueled anecdote-fest that you've posted so far that I despise.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Your link just takes me to the USPTO home page. Please provide a source other than what some guy said in a biased movie.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Go to the USDA.

Go to the FDA.

Go to The Canadian Cancer Society

Go to Pfizer, and others.

Talk to any one of his few thousand patients that have been cured. Again, not everyone can be cured, but many have, including individuals I know.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Shirak

Your link just takes me to the USPTO home page. Please provide a source other than what some guy said in a biased movie.

Go to 1:22 in the movie to see the NCIs own documents or if you believe this to be false.

I had mistakenly assumed you knew the name of the the chemical compound you were arguing against so that you could do the search.

Here is a link to a list of peer reviewed and NCI documents showing Phenylacetate to work.
cancerguide.org...

If you would like to educate yourself here is a complete list of successes of the clinical trials.

www.docstoc.com... ylacetate---Patent-6943192

Your attack formula and complete lack of contrary evidence to this video shows your trolling for what it is you are spreading disinformation sir and if you cannot be bothered to actually look at the references in the video or freely available at the patent office as clearly referenced in the video then you truly are acting with either ignorance or a concerted effort at disinformation. As I am neither your google bitch or your conscience I will leave those interested in this conversation the above links you clearly have your own agenda.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Nothing you posted has shown that anyone has "stolen" any sort of property or patent from Burzynski. His antineoplastons were originally researched with NIH funds at a university, making it likely that at least some of the patentable items (keep in mind, not all proteins are able to be patented) are in the hands of someone else.

Can you provide any evidence that he has had any patent stolen by the NCI? If the documents are shown in the film, show me the actual documents. They're obviously out there, or they were made-up for the movie.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I'll be the first to thank you for the links and information.
I'll second what you said in your last paragraph. Well worded.

Valid sources are either discredited or disregarded by those who adamantly troll this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Kitilani

I only brought it up because someone above claimed doctors just "go along with it" because they can make more money. My only point was that this sort of generalization is simply not true.

I did not get the impression that the disdain directed at "doctors" was really directed at people that heal for little money but more specifically the medical establishment that is both profit driven and tightly controlled. Doctors do not make fortunes off of treating cancer patients, drug companies do.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

He should have known better making a drug that would damage the mega-Billion cash cow of oncology.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So why are we bitching about this on our computers instead of sending this to our congressmen and women?
Sending it to their aides and their help? We need to stop sitting on our asses and get to the street. I am sick and tired of this nonsense....I wish I wasn't alone but it seems like I am.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I have already shared this at grassroots amongst my social networks and family who have been affected by cancer. Chemo is a multi billion dollar industry and is one of the reasons used to justify mining uranium in Australia. It like records tapes and CDs had its day pharma made its money people suffered some survived. Not my cousin or my aunt but some. Many cures have been found but none which can command the revenue and control radioactive isotopes do.
What pharma execs need to realize is that they can evolve with the new breakthroughs BTW this cure has been around since the 90s so not that new. As for the radioactive isotope industry they will still have a place in MRIs and tumor diagnosis.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

If you go through the documentary, towards the end you will get to the section where they discuss how The Pharma Government tried to steal his patent, and even credited Dr. B to helping the Pharma Government to create the patent. the US Federal government spend 14 years actively suppressing a cancer treatment that had a FAR greater success rate than any other treatment available, they also spent well over$60 million of US taxpayer dollars trying to put the inventor of the treatment in jail in order to steal his patents and either suppress or cash in on his discovery. Proof is in the puddin'!!!

ps: 17 days after the Pharma Government visited Dr.B, , the United States of America as represented by"The Department of Health and Human Services, filed a patent for antineoplastons AS2-1
...one of the two antineoplastons Dr. Burzynski had already patented.

Go look up USA patents and do a title search and you'll find the patent there.

Why do you think the Pharma Government wants this suppressed? No, it cant be the trillions of dollars spent every year on sick individuals keeping them merely hopeful at staying just barely alive...NO, it cant be the fact that billions of dollars every month are being made to keep healthy people sick and sick people living in despair, hell no, and it certainly cant be that our modern day answer for chemo therapy (again not an outright cure for cancer, but just a wee bit better than chemo without the horrible side effects) could rest in the hands and in the bank accounts of 1 SOLE GUNMAN! There is no way on this planet of greedy mongrels that one man will leave these huge companies far behind in the dust when it comes to profit margins. Not in this lifetime! If you think that big mega conglomerate companies will alow that to happen....haha....It wont be the first time they've stopped someone, regardless of how they stopped em!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Great post. My sisters ex-boyfriend was a naturopath and he started to open my eyes up many other alternative ways to treat illness & disease. One of the biggest shifts in my thinking was when he explained that most modern medicine is reactive in nature. You wait till you are actuall sick before getting treatment. With many natural therapies they can be preventative and this is one big reason why the global pharma industry wants so many things discredite or to remain untested and in the case you refer to if you are the person who proves something that might undermine their big profits than they will pull all strings to stop you.

Great post!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
The doctor who has supposedly cured cancer is a scoundrel, just as much as the government who wished to silence him.

If he gave a rat's ass, he would not charge anyone. He is in it for the money just like the same as the government.

$25,000 i'm sure is pretty fair when $300,000,000 is needed to get it legalized.

one thing about a patent is that everything you need to know about the manufacture and processes including procedure of usage is in the patent, all you need to do is copy the patent verbatim and use it to cure your own cancer and you wont have to give anyone $25,000 a month and its legal to do...as long as you don't attempt to sell his patent rights or profess you're a doctor

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Hmm. How much is a life worth? particularly yours or your loved ones? when weighing the choices of going through chemo and all of its side effects versus a shot at a cure for the cancer that ails you without the side effects and a better track record of success.

Does the big pharmaceutical companies give a rats ass? why won't they just not charge anyone and simply give everyone their prescriptions free of charge.

We live in a far from perfect world, $25,000 per person a month is more acceptable cost weighing the fact of all the trials and tribulations (to produce the cure for most cancers in his own facility without the help of "limitless funded research organizations")he has been through trying to get this "CURE" to the public and FDA approved but obviously there's corruption within the system that won't help him mass produce the cure and reduce the cost overall for everyone due to the profits will be directed towards one man.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I followed Dr. Burzynski's work for many years. He has the real deal. There are many cancer cures out there.
The problem is that as a society we are so brainwashed we do not do what works, we do what is accepted.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ok first of all" HE CURED CANCER" I hope you understand the meaning of the words.

Second it takes money to run a clinic and to be able to provide the medicine for all those people not to mention all the impediments cause by the government since the 90's that cost him in milions of dollars.

Third if you know anything about Pharma to run clinical trial it cost tons of money . Third faze of Clinical trials cost around 300 mil dollars yes you heard well 300 000 000 US in order for a drug to make it to the market it needs to be approved by the FDA . In order to be approved it needs to pass Clinical Trials are you making the connection here????

Before you make statements like that think about the stupid statement you just made.

ALSO MY fATHER DIED OF CANCER i PAY 20 000 DOLLARS FOR A CAR YOU THINK I WOULD NOT HAVE PAID THAT AMMOUNT TO CURE MY FATHER ....IS outrageous how shallow people are ....Think before you write Mr If you lost a parent or someone to cancer you would not say that.

I would work my ass off for 200 000 us not 20 00 us if I knew would cure my father but you know what ..I did not know about this doctor in 2000 you know why because ass**** like the FDA that do not let doctors be genuine and try to save lives.

So stop talking nonsense and try to denigrate a person that can cure one of the worse disease on earth

SHAME ON YOU

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am completely fed up with all the BS of this world.
Half of us are bascally good people while the other half think of us as prey.
I think we should leave.
If you could (and only the good people would be able to) would you leave with the rest of us?
Congradulations or Condolences.

Frater

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Third if you know anything about Pharma to run clinical trial it cost tons of money . Third faze of Clinical trials cost around 300 mil dollars yes you heard well 300 000 000 US in order for a drug to make it to the market it needs to be approved by the FDA . In order to be approved it needs to pass Clinical Trials are you making the connection here????

Where is that amount from? If it is what big pharma says it costs to justify the cost of the treatments and the Doctor is saying the same thing then he really isn't any better.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join