It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Miraculous Healing of Credo Mutwa

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here's an introduction, quoted from http: //www.davidicke.com/headlines/51650-you-are-about-to-see-a-miracle-happen-to-credo-mutwa-but-it-is-only-reality-as-it-really-should-be


I met a fantastic healer - and I mean fantastic - called Andreas and his friend and associate, Mike, in Germany when I spoke there in April and I immediately thought of my great friend and soul mate, Credo Mutwa, who had lost the use of his left hand and the whole left side of his body after a stroke. I arranged for Andreas and Mike to visit Credo for a week and for Andreas to perform his magical (the real laws of physics) healing on the great man. You are about to see Credo regain the use of his left hand for the first time since his stroke several months ago. If you can watch this without crying I will be surprised - I can't for sure.





There are several more videos which tell the story of Credo Mutwa's miraculous healing at the source link (at the top of this post) Please watch on David's website. (I don't want to post too much of the article and infringe!)




posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If I've posted incorrectly, please make it right, mods! It's my first post.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu
 


Congrats on your first post



After a few days of treatment this stricken man who could hardly walk is back to the Credo Mutwa that I have long known as if no stroke had ever happened. It is extraordinary on one level, but I knew this would happen after seeing Andreas at work in Germany.


Okay but where's the evidence that the man's healing is what caused the recovery?

How many of these anecdotal stories do we hear every single year about people being healed? Yet there's not a shred of scientific or medical evidence that faith/supernatural healing of any kind does anything beyond altering people's attitudes to make them feel better (attitude adjustment). This is no more a miracle than someone praying to win the lottery managing to do so.

Just once I'd like to see an amputee's limb regrows in front of medical professionals under laboratory conditions... you know, an actual miracle. Imagine how many lives we could save if miraculous healing actually worked.

A man having a better than normal recovery from a stroke is not a miracle, it's nice that they're trying to help this guy and all and I'm glad he's having an above average stroke recovery but I'd say his own body is responsible, not magic or miracles.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by RainbeauBleu
 


Congrats on your first post



After a few days of treatment this stricken man who could hardly walk is back to the Credo Mutwa that I have long known as if no stroke had ever happened. It is extraordinary on one level, but I knew this would happen after seeing Andreas at work in Germany.


Okay but where's the evidence that the man's healing is what caused the recovery?

How many of these anecdotal stories do we hear every single year about people being healed? Yet there's not a shred of scientific or medical evidence that faith/supernatural healing of any kind does anything beyond altering people's attitudes to make them feel better (attitude adjustment). This is no more a miracle than someone praying to win the lottery managing to do so.


That's pretty miraculous to me and demonstrates the power of intention and faith.


Just once I'd like to see an amputee's limb regrows in front of medical professionals under laboratory conditions... you know, an actual miracle. Imagine how many lives we could save if miraculous healing actually worked.

A man having a better than normal recovery from a stroke is not a miracle, it's nice that they're trying to help this guy and all and I'm glad he's having an above average stroke recovery but I'd say his own body is responsible, not magic or miracles.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)


It is his faith as well as the healers that heals him. You would really be surprised of the power of faith. I just posted something here: www.abovetopsecret.com... about my experiences with faith based manifestations. I've never done anything big like heal an amputee, but I did get rid of a wart by intending it to go away and having faith that it would. It took time and it was a gradual process. So I'd imagine that you wouldn't be able to instantly manifest a new limb for the amputee, it would be a gradual natural process. I think it would still have to fall within the realm of possibility for it to occur, at least for someone with a lesser will.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the miracles. I have always wondered why no one ever has a DENTAL miracle. Why don't teeth repair themselves and grow? The x-rays would prove it, eh? Dental records. Cancer, Diabetes, Paralysis, Stroke and Brain damage can be healed. The blind can see and the deaf can hear.....but hey! What about our TEETH?

On the other hand, healing involves more than the physical body. Sometimes, the physical doesn't heal. We can still heal on other levels.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 




It took time and it was a gradual process.


And you know this wasn't the wart naturally going away on its own because? I mean don't get me wrong there MIGHT be something to using willpower to make small physiological changes or boost your immune system. Nothing magical about it though, just psychology and the natural power of the mind.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by smithjustinb
 




It took time and it was a gradual process.


And you know this wasn't the wart naturally going away on its own because? I mean don't get me wrong there MIGHT be something to using willpower to make small physiological changes or boost your immune system. Nothing magical about it though, just psychology and the natural power of the mind.


All I can say to you, my skeptical friend, is that I just knew it was going to go away, and then it did. It was a miraculous act of faith and intention for me.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Those who experience miracles don't require proof.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I just knew it was going to go away, and then it did. It was a miraculous act of faith and intention for me.


And so it did for me too. Many a times.

Peace
edit on 4-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Those who experience miracles don't require proof.



Those who proclaim miracles are required to present it.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-SxullOkay but where's the evidence that the man's healing is what caused the recovery?

How many of these anecdotal stories do we hear every single year about people being healed? Yet there's not a shred of scientific or medical evidence that faith/supernatural healing of any kind does anything beyond altering people's attitudes to make them feel better (attitude adjustment). This is no more a miracle than someone praying to win the lottery managing to do so.

Really, not a shred? Can you justify this claim? I find claim that there isn't at least one case to be a far more extraordinary claim than that this guy was actually healed & I'm pretty skeptical of it.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck
 


I am aware of numerous cases with medical evidence. Of course, the doctors usually decide that their test must have been wrong and the person was never ill in the first place, since 'miracles don't happen.'

Even when there is evidence, the skeptic's mind will find a reason it isn't valid.

Science is accepted without question, usually-by the same skeptical mind
despite enormous evidence that scientific evidence is usually slanted to support
big pharma, big biz and those in power...who also happen to be left brainers!

Can you PROVE you were a baby? I know there's pictures and it looks like you, but that doesn't prove anything. Maybe some doctors took some footprints, but how do we know those weren't photo-shopped? Your birth certificate doesn't mean a thing. I could buy one if I wanted to. You could have paid your parents and family off to vouche for you.....or hypnotized them into believing a certain reality. PROOF?



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Miracles aren't really that mysterious. They are utilizing levels of reality that are not normally acknowledged. Our science is still catching up with the theory of relativity. When you're stuck in Newtonian thinking (very dense & heavy), it's all cause and effect. There are higher levels of thinking....quantum theory and relativity, non-local consciousness etc. We can't talk about the higher levels if you are stuck in cause and effect. That's far too simplistic.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Yet there's not a shred of scientific or medical evidence that faith/supernatural healing of any kind does anything beyond altering people's attitudes to make them feel better (attitude adjustment).


Of course there is. It's called a placebo effect. Never, ever, underestimate the power of belief.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu
 


Well said...Couldn't have said it better..

It's a mystery if one thinks it is.

Peace

edit on 4-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Those who experience miracles don't require proof.



Those who proclaim miracles are required to present it.


Are they?

To satisfy who?

I don't care if you believe me or not.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
reply to post by dethduck
 


Even when there is evidence, the skeptic's mind will find a reason it isn't valid.


Damn right. So all you skeptics, just don't worry about it. Just sit in your skepticalness and be skeptical. Deny everything.



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Miracles aren't really that mysterious. They are utilizing levels of reality that are not normally acknowledged. Our science is still catching up with the theory of relativity. When you're stuck in Newtonian thinking (very dense & heavy), it's all cause and effect. There are higher levels of thinking....quantum theory and relativity, non-local consciousness etc. We can't talk about the higher levels if you are stuck in cause and effect. That's far too simplistic.


Seriously. Miracles should be common knowledge by now. I turn waves into particles just by being aware of them.

So if I can collapse a wave of potentials into a probable outcome, why can't I collapse a wave of potentials into a possible outcome? Guess what. We can.
edit on 4-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join