It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Catch a Predator host busted cheating on his wife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by Djdoubt03

No he didn't ruin anyone's life with his show. To Catch A Predator surely has done a lot to expose the dangers that children in our society live in. These creeps get what they deserve IMO.

Hmmm. Makes me wonder why that majority were released with no charges and the show ended production then.

Not to go off topic, but I bet half of the "Raids" were staged for ratings.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You have evidence for that, right?

In any case the show probably made some creeps (real ones) think twice before hitting on a kid.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thanks for helping to put this into prospective. You found ate wording I was looking for.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
I understand it's not the same as ripping the innocences from a child. But a 20 year difference is still kind of disturbing.

My how the tables have turned. The Perv hunter becomes the Perv.

Either you do not actually understand.
OR more likely:
You're in need of attention.

In what way, does this make him a pervert??

If I was to choose between you and him, who is the biggest pervert, I would choose you. Obviously, there is some sort of reason that makes you feel like this is important. Since this is not important, and since this is not even close to interesting 'Breaking News,' then I can only assume that your desire to spread this gossip, has something to do with feeding your own perversions.

Look at it this way When he was 30 his mistresses were 10.
So it just shows that he has a thing for the very young in a comparative way.
Why would you want to look at it that way?
Does not compare.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"Mr. Hansen...

Why don't you have a seat right over there."

In other news...
While I'm in no way a proponent of pedophilic behavior, I am a proponent for the rule of law and due process.
I often wonder how many of these "predators" of his would have acted were his little set up not there to dangle temptation and coercion in front of them.

There was a time, once long ago, when entrapment was an illegal and abhorrent practice something akin to the salem witch trials or mccarthyism.

Not so much anymore when a civilian entity can somehow legally do so for ratings.
edit on 8/4/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You have evidence for that, right?

In any case the show probably made some creeps (real ones) think twice before hitting on a kid.

No no evidence, just a though. At the way TV is going a lot af reality shows turn out to be fake.

For example: Operation Repo is an American television program that depicts the world of car repossession with a team who portrays fictionalized tales of repossessions from California's San Fernando Valley.[5] Similar to another truTV show, Southern Fried Stings, the series is filmed in a cinema verité style but consists of scripted and dramatized performances by actors. The show is filmed by recreating scenes which show the cast conducting repossession of automobiles for finance companies. In the show they also perform repossession of other exotic and strange items such as luxury boats, planes, limousines, ATVs, Zambonis, tow trucks, expensive bicycles, hot air balloons and tanning beds.

But if you watch the adverts for it they make it appear as if it is shot on location during actual repos.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

You're exactly what is wrong with this country and the world.

I bet you're:

1. Christian

2. Card carrying tea bagger.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

You're exactly what is wrong with this country and the world.

I bet you're:

1. Christian

2. Card carrying tea bagger.

Wow... you gonna squirt some water? gonna cry a little.

What exactly is your problem, aside form your rectal cranial inversion?

The guy got caught cheating.. Who the hell cares where he dips his ink.. Its between him, his wife, and the lady hes doing it to.

From the outside looking in, I find it funny because for a person who hosts a show that takes the moral high road, he apparently doesnt paractice what he preaches?

Also, are you really that scared of the tea party?

You must be a liberal democrat who would prefer wealth redistribution over hard work because you feel a sense of entitlement from perceived wrongs while growing up.

On the off chance its not from growing up, then may I suggest you grow up and move on?
edit on 4-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

True story.
Kicked her right outta bed.

Anyway to the everyone: Who cares?
I constantly go into rage fits over America's obsession with celebrities.
Wake up before you're sleeping under a bridge starving to death reading about Kim Carblashgian.

ETA: Yeah, I said "the everyone"
edit on 4-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Also, are you really that scared of the tea party?

That's beyond laughable..afraid of a bunch of overweight, old fools that can't spell..um..no fear here.

You must be a liberal democrat

Liberal, yes. Democrat, no.

On the off chance its not from growing up, then may I suggest you grow up and move on?

Kiddo, I'm plenty 'grown up'..thanks for the patronizing..dunderhead.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Phage

Well it looks like a lot of people care, and not to call anyone out but it appears that you care as well because you first had to click the link to this post, then you read it, and then you responded.

When I find a topic I don't care about, I don't bother to take that first step. If I happen to take that step and it's something I really don't care about, I don't bother to respond with posts complaining about who cares about said topic.

Just a though

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by Phage

Well it looks like a lot of people care, and not to call anyone out but it appears that you care as well because you first had to click the link to this post, then you read it, and then you responded.

When I find a topic I don't care about, I don't bother to take that first step. If I happen to take that step and it's something I really don't care about, I don't bother to respond with posts complaining about who cares about said topic.

Just a though

Good advice..this is a stupid thread...time to move on..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

One-dimensional thinking friend. I live a dynamic life... of boredom
School is out.
Time to post like a mad man.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Excellent response my friend...I my self truly don't care either, however I do enjoy mixing the pot a little and generating some debate and conversations.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

Sounds liek you need to go take a nap before you get any more cranky. By the way your post makes sense now that we know your older.

Im going to guess that you cheated on a loved one and whenever someone makes a comment about that topic it hits a bit to close to home for you, and you react in self defense because you feel people are unfairly judging you.

Would certainly explain why your a liberal.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

reply to post by SlyingFaucers

True but by hooking up with women 20 years younger it shows he has the mentality of the pervs he likes to hunt. As they say Hiding in plain sight.

Really so you are comparing consensual sex between adults with child rape? Being sexually attracted to attractive adult females is perverted? Sorry no sale here! While the guy may be a cad for cheating on his wife with another adult female I see no relation or irony whatsoever with the scum-bag child rapists he helped catch. I hope he continues to catch them as they are the scum of the earth!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In This Thread:

I'm blowing this popsicle stand.
edit on 4-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I know anonymous hated him. He setup stings through the TOR network. The Dark net. He would have the girl chat send pictures and then had to talk people into coming to the house to find out who the people were. They would use the help of the US military in running the TOR network and logging of chats for evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Stovokor

Sounds liek you need to go take a nap before you get any more cranky. By the way your post makes sense now that we know your older.

Im going to guess that you cheated on a loved one and whenever someone makes a comment about that topic it hits a bit to close to home for you, and you react in self defense because you feel people are unfairly judging you.

Would certainly explain why your a liberal.

Wrong again on all counts..

I'm 32...been in a relationship for 12 years..never cheated or been cheated on...

Wow..you haven't been right about much at all in this thread..I'm betting it's why you jump to any conclusion you can. Your lack of perception explains your ignorance of anything you speak about.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The tactics employed by Perverted Justice make entrapment seem like a dream. While you mention how they had to "talk men into coming over" it is hard not to notice that in the last season of the show so many of the men seemed to suffer from some kind of metal disability on some level. Perverted Justice would do things that almost- almost - made my more sympathetic to the real child rapists they spent so little time actually going after.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join