It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Catch a Predator host busted cheating on his wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

To Catch a Predator host busted cheating on his wife

www.dailymail.co.uk

To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen, who was caught a month ago cheating on his wife with a young blonde television reporter, has also secretly been dating a Las Vegas stripper, it has been reported.

The married NBC anchor, 52, who made his name with a controversial show that catches would-be internet sex perverts, was secretly filmed on an illicit date with 30-year-old Kristyn Caddell in late June.

And now it appears he was also cheating on his mistress, with revelations that Hansen was also for six months secretly dating petite blonde Kathleen Collins, a stripper and aspiring country
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Aww....My how the tables have turned. The Perv hunter becomes the Perv.

I wonder if he was busted on that other disgusting show "Cheaters"

That would be great to see.

Geeze if you look at the age differences between Chris Hansen and his mistresses, he must be taking tips form the people who's lives he ruined with his tv show.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They should have set up hidden cameras and busted him. I would have loved to see his reaction.

Lets be serious though, cheating with a woman of age is a lot different than the horrible people he busts.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Really old news that was posted a while back..although i love the irony.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

become engrossed in your profession, and it will make its legacy with you, not the other way around. irony raises its amusing head.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

True but by hooking up with women 20 years younger it shows he has the mentality of the pervs he likes to hunt. As they say Hiding in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Actually this is more of an update, as it is now known that he had at least two mistresses

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
OLD NEWS IS OLD

next line

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Actually this is more of an update, as it is now known that he had at least two mistresses

Ok, but..who gives a crap...I bet you also cared about Clinton's BJ...

It's his personal life and none of your business..all you're doing is trafficking in gossip..I think perezhilton might need a new gossip queen..

It's people like you that caused us to spend more on Clinton's BJ than we did investigating 9/11..btw!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by SlyingFaucers

True but by hooking up with women 20 years younger it shows he has the mentality of the pervs he likes to hunt. As they say Hiding in plain sight.

That is not even comparable. He is in his 50's and dating a 30 year old women. That is a far cry from a 30-40 year old sleeping with a 13 year old. In this case it is between consenting adults. The people on his show were adults trying to get kids to consent.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

No he didn't ruin anyone's life with his show. To Catch A Predator surely has done a lot to expose the dangers that children in our society live in. These creeps get what they deserve IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

AAAAhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lolololol....

Too funny... Talk about your chickens coming home to roost....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I understand it's not the same as ripping the innocences from a child. But a 20 year difference is still kind of disturbing. Look at it this way When he was 30 his mistresses were 10. So it just shows that he has a thing for the very young in a comparative way.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Umm, no..not even close...talk about hyperbole..

2 consenting adults is a little ( lot ) different than an adult and a child..if you can't see that than you have a very skewed world view.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Great. Tabloid crap. Why the hell are you reading that garbage?

Oh, 30 is not "very young".

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

I understand it's not the same as ripping the innocences from a child. But a 20 year difference is still kind of disturbing. Look at it this way When he was 30 his mistresses were 10. So it just shows that he has a thing for the very young in a comparative way.

Has a thing for the very young because a 30 year old woman used to be 10? Are you for real? Just think, when he was 10 she was not even born yet. Wow, what a sicko. He is obviously sexually attracted to people that do not exist yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket

No he didn't ruin anyone's life with his show. To Catch A Predator surely has done a lot to expose the dangers that children in our society live in. These creeps get what they deserve IMO.

Hmmm. Makes me wonder why that majority were released with no charges and the show ended production then.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Actually if you had read, you'd see this is a new, SECOND mistress.
Not really old news.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

Umm, no..not even close...talk about hyperbole..

2 consenting adults is a little ( lot ) different than an adult and a child..if you can't see that than you have a very skewed world view.

Uhmm... riiiight... How about you go back and read to see if it becomes clear to you. A person who is the host of a news show that goes undercover to catch people behaving in a manner they should not.

That very same host, who has taken those peopl to task, also behaving in a manner he should not.

Pot calling the kettle black....

Quit seeing what you want.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL I don't normally I just happened to come across one of my RSS feeds.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join