It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Jews???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is what most people ask. Why the Jews? It must be something about them, right? Or is it something about those who oppress them?? Or is just a random phenomena of history?

Heres my explanation for why the Jews have been targeted.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anti-Jewish is an older idea which had more ethnic and religious tones. Today, that opposition towards the SAME people, has taken on nationalistic importance. We've "transcended", so to speak, the religious, the ethnic, and have now come to see Jews as what they actually are: a nation. Today we call that nation "Israel".

In the past, what were the weak spots that the attackers sought to take advantage of with regard to the Jews?? In Hellenistic times, it was their "separateness". It was also their religious devotion, and "dogmatism", their Torah, Shabbat observance, circumcision. These were things the population could relate to. These were things worthy of being hated. Did they know anything about their ethical, or philosophical beliefs? No. The intellectuals always have a fundamentally higher understanding than the masses. In Christian times, the Jews "killed their lord". Again. Was the hate any different from Hellenistic and Roman times? It was the same hatred. The Christian elites, it should be remembered, were the Noble houses of Europe. They were the christians with temporal power. These nobels were pagans in earlier times. They transitioned into a later epoch but beneath a different garb. They had "judaized" the world, but beneath all this outer theology and dogmatism lied an inner esoteric and mystical metaphysics. The Christians carried over the kernal of pagan esotericism beneath the outer "jewish" garb of Christianity. This infact reflects the essence of the pagan philosophy; relativism. The coexistence and mutual equality between the spiritual and the material. The outer frame of Christianity reflects its Jewish origins. Concerned with the rational, and moral, and patriarchial (the masculine is always associated with public life. Ie; presidents, etc, have historically been predominantly male. Woman are at "home" taking care of the private, family life) ie; social concerns.... While the inner, mystical aspect of the Christian tradition reflects its "darker side". The hidden, and esoteric, and occultic, and mystical and magical. This is the private side of life. Which is feminine, and associated with Mary - Or Miriam , from the Hebrew root "mar" - bitter. The bitter, darker, evil, side of life. Why else do you think the catholic church announced the "ascension" of Mary in 1950?? It refers to the ascension of what was before hidden. Its the Isis Unveiled of Helena Blavataskys theosophy. Its in other words, the reemergence of PAGANISM, under a secular order. Without all the divinized allegory. One can almost wonder whether we went to the moon, or whether "going to the moon", was nothing but a stage performance, a symbolic representation of mans going to the feminine? Woodstock afterall - the flower generation - occurred in the same year - 1969.

The myths of our modern era come from Hollywood, which to so many is "controlled by Jews". Which is true. But these Jews are of the sabbatean persuasion. Look up Sabbateanism, Frankism, and its relation to Orthodox Judaism to understand the significance of this.

And later on the Jew was accused of being "capitalists", because so many bankers were Jewish, and communists, because Lenin had a Jewish mother, and Trotsky - who articulated the communist dogma - was a Jew. If trotsky were a "Jew", why did he change his name? What happened to Lev Davidovich Bronshtein (his real name)??? He DEJUDAIZED it. He renounced it in other words. This is what the chief Rabbi Of Moscow noted when he said "the trotskys do the evil, but the bronshteins pay for it"... Referring to TWO different classes of Jews. The secular, liberal, pagan, sabbatean type, and the original, traditional Orthodox Jew, follower of Judaism. This was the Jew that the Christians oppressed. The Jew that the Hellenists and Muslims oppressed. Why???? What was so abominable about Judaism for them to hate them so much??

And so today, the world has the masses hypnotized by this anti-Israel rhetoric. Simply because Israel has replaced and become the new, and revised term for Jews. To give this new connotation "weight", it has to be morally justifiable. This was the "zionism equals racism" bill that the communist/arab coalition used to tinge the word "zionist". Since then, zionism has become "irrefutatably" connected to a racist idea. No longer was it the only moral solution to the problems Jews had been dealing with throughout their history, reaching a particular severity from 1870s to 1945. No. Now it meant racism. It meant superiority. That same "superiority" that christians of earlier eras, and pagans from earlier eras accused the Jew of. The Jew may have been a solitary person. Who was polite and kind and fair in business (according to Judaism, a Jew must conduct his business fairly with all people. Both Jew and Gentile) and of course there were among Jews men of incredible arrogance and pomp. The wealthy merchant, and arisotcrat. Such a Jew, like the Rothschilds, or Warburgs, or Schiffs, aroused hate from Gentiles towards "the Jew". The very separateness of the Jew - which was hitherto innocent, became connected with the wealthy Jewish bankers and industrialists, creating a sort of hybrid idea that doesnt distinguish between the two. This was the basic diagnosis of antisemitism in Europe and Russia during the 1870s - 1945. Before that time, the hate for the Jews was strictly religious in nature. They were "killers of the lord" to Christians, and "killers of prophets" (jesus, opposed mohommad), and "Jew dogs" to Muslims.

This is another element of power that the elite have been sagacious enough to engineer. The christian church has been a profoundly unjust, and ruthlessly imperialistic (see the invasion of the americas) endeavor. Today, people have been taught to look at conservatives and "republicans", and people of traditional, Judeo-Christian beliefs, as primitive, and morally apathetic and dogmatic. That there is no depth or meaning to their ways of thinking. That the ways of the progressive, and liberals is naturally true. When compared to the former; to the horrors and unjustices of the dogmatic creeds of Christiandom and Islam, liberalism certainly DOES look better. Undoubtedly. An Orthodox jew when looked at from that perspective looks primitive.

What about the Republicans??? Is not Bohemian Grove a getaway spot for REPUBLICANS?? Men who in the outside world claim to be "methodists" and "evangelical christians", or "LDS" etc, at Bohemian grove become pagans. Look at the pictures at the place.

In the 1880s there was a massive statue of Buddha

Heres clint Eastwood

And cross dressing (emphasizing the "dualism" in man. In private, these outward christian men explore the emotional, and feminine sides of themselves. Thus they recite poetry, put on plays like Faust, cross dress, get drunk, have gay sex, in other words, completely indulge the passions. Or "worship the gods", as they would probably call it. The massive statue so often called "molech", more properly refers to Athena, the "higher wisdom" which transcends opposites. Which exists in both equally.

Thus, wouldnt republicans WANT to conduct themselves with a higher degree of irrationality? Creationism, pure dogmatism, "blind faith". Hasnt the evangelicalism of past republican presidents made republicans look pretty daft??

Thats the impression i have gotten. And i dont think it is by accident.

Alex Jones is definitely right about the elitist manipulation of the "left right paradigm". But he doesnt provide the honest answer (being an agent provocateur himself) for who this power behind the parties is. He reduces it at most to a mostly Aryan and Jewish cabal. He'll often emphasize Kabbalah (Thus implicating Jews) but he'll mostly ignore Gnosticism - Christian mysticism. He'll ignore the antinomianism of his own religious faith - Calvinism.

The power, the highest power, can be rooted back in this realm - that is, earthly existence, to the noble houses. These are caretakers of the ancient agenda; both with regard to the world, and their opposition to their main threat - the Jews.
edit on 4-8-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
gotta love the unending confusion of who and or what the jews intend for the gentiles of the world.
for some real insight and some serious consideration of how the jews became such an influence ... perhaps one should reference the words of Harold Rosenthal ... the one jew who wasn't afraid to relinquish their secret cabal in 1976, whilst seeing, knowing and participating in the endgame as it came to fruition.
www.iamthewitness.com...
From Roosevelt forward ... we have been snookered, schmoozed, pilfered, plundered, persecuted and subsequently blamed for allowing such infractions and infiltrations to occur all over the world.
Interesting circle-jerk they've designed. They are the true artists of propaganda.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Two words

BLOOD LIBEL

Wiki
edit on 4-8-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: added link

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
also, straight from the mouth/voice of a rather influential, government entrenched yet murdered jew ...

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer — so I wasn't lying — and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

This well known jew goes on to say "Anyway, the Jews at that time had a very wise Rabbi leader, a world leader, and his advice was respected throughout the world. He said that the Jews must pretend to become Christians and bide their time and make real sacrifices if necessary.

We have always been ready to sacrifice a few thousand Jews in exchange for world leadership. (This was the plan of the Jews who instigated WW II. Some Jews were sacrificed so that the "persecution" propaganda could continue.) It is a small price and there is nothing wrong with that.

I was taught that we Jews must become lawyers so we could control and strangle the courts, and even the judges, unless they were Jews. We should become doctors and teachers and leaders in all the churches — and this goal has almost been fully accomplished.

I said it before and I'll say it now — that we will have complete, I say complete control, throughout the entire world possibly before I die. We are very successful in keeping you gentiles confused. We create confusion. (The word Babylon in Hebrew is Babel and means confusion. The Jews are masters at confusion because they are the ringleaders of the system known as "Mystery Babylon.")

You know that the Jews are successful because of our unity. We die for one another if necessary. We generously finance our own, so it is understandable how we govern not only in this country. We direct American foreign affairs. We are the super government of the world. Is that enough?"
www.iamthewitness.com...

*** and this was recorded just 40 yrs ago, in 1976 ... many of these 'jews' are still in government and making decisions, laws and payments that bleed the american dry, prop up terrorists all over the world and then condemn or just kill anyone who dares challenge them. Satan needs no other friends or cohorts.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

We asked why do Jews frequently change their names he said:

"Jews are the most intelligent people in the world so if it benefits them to change their name they do so. That's all there is to it. They mix in your society which is plenty corrupt so while the Jews are benefiting themselves the the dumb goy doesn't realize that these Jews with non-Jew names are Jews.
I know what you are thinking about Jews in government who use non-Jew names. Well don't be concerned because in the foreseeable future there will be no Presidential power in the United States. The invisible government is taking strength in that direction."

I always wondered if Bernard Schwartz would have been any less popular if he used his real name ?
Bernard Schwartz

This guy actually used his real name !

or David Daniel Kaminsky ?
David Daniel Kaminsky

edit on Aug-04-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

We Jews never possessed any religious institution which developed out of our own consciousness, for we lack any kind of idealism. This means that a belief in life beyond this terrestrial existence is foreign to us.

As a matter of fact, the Talmud does not lay down principles with which to prepare the individual for a life to come, but furnishes only rules for a sumptuous life in this world.

It is a collection of instructions for maintaining the Jewish race and regulating: intercourses between us and the goy. Our teachings; are not concerned with moral problems, but rather with how to 'get.'

..The Founder of Christianity made no secret of his estimation of the Jews and the fact that he was not one of us. When he found it necessary he drove us out of the temple of God, because then, as always, we used religion as a means of advancing our commercial interest.

this makes a good case for the Merchant Business Class Elite theory ....

All trade groups and cartels were well established many thousands of years ago.

They still exist today, strong as ever !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

ahhh, but did you know these ppl are of jewish descent also?
Lenin
Stalin
Khrushchev
Hitler
Clinton (Chelsea married into the fold)
Monica Lewinsky
even Sarah Palin

the list goes on and on and throughout history ... some of the greatest jewish strides and gains in america came during the Reagan administration ... yet another reason i lost interest in politics way back when.
Even Communism in Russia is credited to the jewish influence ... www.cephas-library.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

ahhh, but did you know these ppl are of jewish descent also?
Lenin
Stalin
Khrushchev
Hitler
Clinton (Chelsea married into the fold)
Monica Lewinsky
even Sarah Palin

the list goes on and on and throughout history ... some of the greatest jewish strides and gains in america came during the Reagan administration ... yet another reason i lost interest in politics way back when.
Even Communism in Russia is credited to the jewish influence ... www.cephas-library.com...

Oh yes, very aware of that, as well as these:

Colonel Ka Daffy Duck

and

Ahaha_Amadinejad

and

The Saudis too!

Have a look here too www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OP
Your thread is titled "Why the Jews?" yet your entire post is filled with "knocks" against Christianity.
Looking at your prolific thread history it appears that you have an agenda. Are you paid to produce these types of posts and threads?

Here's a quote from you on 20/3/2011

"An old Chief Rabbi of Moscow once said "The trotskys do to the evil, and the bronsteins pay the price". In other words, the non-religious, corrupt, gnostic establishment court Jews - ie; "Trotsky" (who de-judaized his name ie; extirpated Judaism from his being) are the ones knowingly presenting themselves as powerful and authoritative, but the innocent, simple Jew, whether a secular or a religious, who for the most part are as decent and normal as most people, suffer for it. 

This nonsense has got to stop."

Well, I'm asking you to apply the same logic and plea to the simple and modern Christian. You make a thread titled "Why the Jews" and cram it full of half truths/untruths about true Christianity. You, as well as I know that it is a peaceful religion. There have been times in the Christian church where those who have claimed to follow Christ have done horrible things. They have done these things not because Christ teaches them, but because they have not listened to the word of God. As is frequently established in history when anyone comes into complete political and military control abuse almost always follows.

So I ask, you plea for the simple Jew in one post, and tarnish Christianity with sins committed centuries ago by corrupted and power hungry non-Christians. Hypocritical. You appear to like to stir the pot it seems, which should alert anybody reading this as to the possibility that this may be a job for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I just wonder why ATS allows this member to post multiple threads on the same few subjects over and over..

If it isn't about the poor Jews being hated and persecuted for no good reason,

it's about how wonderful they are and how much better they are than the rest of us mere goyim.

Ohh, and not forgetting the ever present "God's Chosen"...

Surely all 3 subjects are addressed in every one of their threads..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2011 by 547000 because: Never mind

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Col Daffy alright !! thanks, i needed that chuckle

isn't it amazing how clear the picture becomes when you connect all the dots?
i never realized the world-wide connections before this technology made it possible and i seriously doubt many ppl have even bothered to look. americans are over-stimulated in their own lives and foolishly believe their representatives have their best interests at heart

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Ok. First of all, reasonably speaking, someone can have an interest, and thus an "agenda" (we all have agendas) without being payed by an intelligence agency.

What i have written is from what i have learned. To even think im being "payed" shows how much anti-zionist propaganda you have taken in.

Look at my other threads. I often start threads on spiritual subjects. Thus, im a spiritual person. This spiritual aspect of myself should than provide a rational explanation for why im so interested in opposing the growing tide of anti-zionism here on this site.

As for Christianity. I have nothing but respect for Christianity. I myself come from a catholic family; i see the devotion that my sister shows towards God, her family and others. And likewise i see it in my grandmother. I admire it totally and i do not think at all that a Christians devotion is in any way inferior to that of a Jew. I never said that nor implied that in my post.

To clarify my comments then about the ecclessiastical christian Church. Im sorry. My studies have shown me that Christianity - and not its Founder, Yeshua - has been an essentially gnostic/pagan imperialistic endeavor.

Undoubtedly there have been good christians. Many Christian saints have been great people. Men who i can agree with on many different subjects. But the Christian Church as a political body; its reception and popularization by powerful aristocratic families. The Catholic Church etc. It is a simple fact that Christianity imbibed much more from the philosophical traditions of Greece and Egypt and Babylon and India, than it did from Judaism; although what it did take from Judaism has certainly helped depaganize the general masses.

So while i can love Christians, and appreciate their individual sacrifices and devotions towards God and Christ, i do not trust for a second the fidelity of the Christian Religion. I think it was a mechanism engineered by pagan aristocrats-mystics to counter the growing appeal of Judaism amongst the Roman masses (many ancient writers speak about Judaisms proseltyism, or at the very least, Judaisms growing popularity amongst the Roman citizens. These citizens were called by these writers "God fearers").

Perhaps there is an honest feeling of a "revelation" in the christian scriptures. But one cant dismiss the amazing similarities, metaphysically speaking, between Zoroastrianism and Christianity. The whole 3 "Magi" narrative implies to me, a former christian, a borrowing of traditional aryan beliefs.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well,

let's get back to the thread title.

Why the Jews???

Is it ALWAYS somebody else?

Or have "Jews" ever been involved in their own "persecusions?

Have other groups been "persecuted" in similar fashions with similar economic results?

edit on Aug-05-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Undoubtedly there have been good christians. Many Christian saints have been great people. Men who i can agree with on many different subjects. But the Christian Church as a political body; its reception and popularization by powerful aristocratic families. The Catholic Church etc. It is a simple fact that Christianity imbibed much more from the philosophical traditions of Greece and Egypt and Babylon and India, than it did from Judaism; although what it did take from Judaism has certainly helped depaganize the general masses.

So now you're saying the Christian religion is basically good but has been hijacked by others and turned into something different??

Well then, why can we not say the same about Judaism ??

Personally I believe most religions always have been mostly tools to control the masses but there is some good in them..

IMO Zionists have hijacked Judaism and are using it to gain personal power and to fill their agendas..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ditto the same response above ^^^. Much more succinctly put the me

OP, I am only pointing out the hypocrisy in your statements. You complain that people bash all of the Jewish faith, yet you did the same thing to my faith Christianity. I'm well aware of the past atrocities of the Holy Roman/Catholic Church's rampant abuse in history. I therefore do not consider myself a Catholic. Furthermore, I'm well aware of the prolific amount of disinformation being spread about Paganism/Christianity, only some of which is likely true.

I do not taint all people of the Jewish faith by the actions of corrupted Zionists . We have the equivalent in Christian churches - hypocrites, bigots and many who follow none of God's words yet label themselves as Christians.

Both groups taint our Faith. Your posts "Why The Jews" cannot be taken seriously when you commit the very offence that you blame others of doing to the Jewish Faith.

I try my utmost to respect all Faiths that espouse love, peace and togetherness. That was Jesus Christ's message to the World. But you know what, if you believe in another that preached the same values you would be my friend.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Political zionism has nothing to do with Judaism. Its a strictly secular/practical endeavor of Jews to protect Jews from the racism/persecution they were used to dealing with from the late 19th century culminating in the holocaust.

As for religious Zionism. When have Jews ever stopped hoping to return to their holy land?? When have they not turned 3 times a day towards Jerusalem in prayer during their 2000 years of exile??

Which zionism are you referring to? The former has nothing to do with Judaism, and so has no similarity at all to the Christian religion/Catholic Church, whereas the "religious zionism" of Abraham isaac kook is simply a response to secular zionism. Its a tenet of Jewish faith that the Jews will return to Israel - as they have today - and the Messiah will rebuild the 3rd temple.

So, umm, what are you talkng about?

##SNIP##

Xuenchen, and others like him/her, are probably those gnostic/theosophist types who deliberately spread anti-semitism...Maybe cause its fun to them? Maybe cause its a super cool "black art" which theyre permitted to use against the enemies of the "white lodge" -The dualists.

You can scarcely read a magical manual, whether it be Blavatasky and her theosophy, or Aleister Crowley and his Thelema, or Samael Aeon Weor and his neo-gnosticism, or Alice Bailey and her ascended master Djwal khul and many others like them without encountering ascerbic hatred for Jews and "rabbis". The closest pagans have come out with their mystical/pagan doctrines and theyve been saying straight up, Judaism is an evil. Its teachings are trying to keep us focused on this world. Zionism represents the political arm of this endeavor etc etc..

Its all nonsense and manipulation of the facts. You would think their own blatantly evil methods would make them understand that? well.. nope.

##SNIP##

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

##SNIP##

Xuenchen, and others like him/her, are probably those gnostic/theosophist types who deliberately spread anti-semitism...Maybe cause its fun to them? Maybe cause its a super cool "black art" which theyre permitted to use against the enemies of the "white lodge" -The dualists.

I didn't catch what was edited out.

You need to address the topic.

let's analyze these persecutions eh?

Jews always havn't been the victims ya know ...

Persecution of Christians

Persecution of Christians as a consequence of professing their faith can be traced both historically and in the current era. Early [color=limegreen]Christians were persecuted for their faith, at the hands of both Jews from whose religion Christianity arose, and the Roman Empire which controlled much of the land early Christianity was distributed across. This continued from the 1st century until the early 4th, when the religion was legalized by Constantine I.
The Christian experience of violence during the pagan persecutions shaped the ideologies and practices that drove further religious conflicts over the course of the fourth and fifth centuries... The formative experience of martyrdom and persecution determined the ways in which later Christians would both use and experience violence under the Christian empire. Discourses of martyrdom and persecution formed the symbolic language through which Christians represented, justified, or denounced the use of violence."......

Current situation (1989 to present)

In the contemporary world, Christians, according to Pope Benedict XVI, are the most persecuted religious group.[96] According to the World Evangelical Alliance, over 200 million Christians in at least 60 countries are denied fundamental human rights solely because of their faith.[97] Persecutions occur in North Korea, many Muslim countries, India, China, Vietnam, and the Philippines.

WELL?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The only dividing line is the truth that has been kept from all of our respective races.

I.e. The true origin of mankind, and who our ancestors really were.

The controllers, or designers, have been attempting to divorce us from our origins - that it was a green man that evolved into the brown man, and a small monkey that was engineered and slaved to the alien race that became the white man, although there were also fair-skinned natives, the controlling group are alien souls - however there are the "problem children" that have a dominant monkey or ape spirit.

One simply has to ask "who was conscripted" - who returned from the war, and who was waiting for them when they returned?
edit on 6-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Yes, they are telepathic, and yes they turn us against each other, and yes, they speak a different language of interpretation - the same "English" only thier education of "words" is completley different...

Talk about a "pincer move"...

Lastly - I have news for the "apes" - the "crossing" the "change over" the "selling out" is a TRAP - only thier soul crosses over, your soul is extracted and they lead you along with all thier advanced thoughts.

top topics

join