It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 17th (Rome Destroyed?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Have any of you seen this out there?

WTF is this?

seeker401.wordpress.com...

And then we have this:

Look at this web site. It even has a freakin' countdown clock!

www.fatimamovement.com...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.

Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Fri Aug 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

was rome supposed to be destroyed in a large earthquake a couple months ago? I guess sooner or later someone has to be right.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
WTF???????

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
can you at lest give a synopsis? I am in the sticks with limited bandwidth..the videos are slow and I don't waste my time or bandwidth on just anything. More and more people are doing this..just posting a video with absolutely nothing written about it..Hope one day to have high speed unlimited but until then I have to screen and you got screened.

just frustrated.

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
can you at lest give a synopsis? I am in the sticks with limited bandwidth..the videos are slow and I don't waste my time or bandwidth on just anything. More and more people are doing this..just posting a video with absolutely nothing written about it..Hope one day to have high speed unlimited but until then I have to screen and you got screened.

just frustrated.

Peace

What are you on, a 28k modem?????

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Does it matter..did you watch the videos? Please do something other than copy and paste..what have you contributed..Nothing..it is someone else's video..email it to your friends if you want but here you are supposed to give us something other than a copy and paste job like a teen girl.

Thanks for even responding..that must have been difficult.
Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck

was rome supposed to be destroyed in a large earthquake a couple months ago? I guess sooner or later someone has to be right.

I predict the world is going to be destroyed within the next 1 billion years you naysayer!!!!

Contradict me! I dare you! And show your work!!!

This is an absolute prediction and I garuntee it shall come to pass...you may kiss my ring and write holy books about me now

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor

does this mean I have to send you money now? I'm kind of short on cash.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

*Smooch* Wait a minute! That tastes alot like cubic zirconia!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck

does this mean I have to send you money now? I'm kind of short on cash.

Yes. It does. Your deity accepts paypal

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jebediah

*Smooch* Wait a minute! That tastes alot like cubic zirconia!

Then you can taste sarcasm..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

can you at lest give a synopsis? I am in the sticks with limited bandwidth..

Here is a transcript from the web page listed in the description underneath the youtube video.

Translation into English (Original Document from 1944):

Now I will reveal the third part of the secret;
This part is the apostasy in the Church! (1)
Our Lady showed us a vision of someone who I describe as the 'Pope', standing in front of a praising multitude.
But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil
look, this one had eyes of evil. (2)
Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering
a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, there was a beak on top of the building. (3)
We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us:
you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960. (4)
During the kingdom of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter's tomb must be removed and transferred to Fatima.
Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her
authority will be removed and given to Portugal. (5)
The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in Fatima. (6)
If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it's abomination, the city will be destroyed. (7)
Our Lady told us this is written, Daniel 9 24-25 and Mathew 21 42-44.

fatimamovement.com

The video goes on to say

This was made public on April 21, 2010.

That means Rome will be destroyed on August 17, 2011

and there's something else:

The Seventh and Final Visit of Our Lady of Fatima will be on June 30, 2011

From what I can understand this is about the old Latin mass no longer being official.
Hope that helps.

David Grouchy
edit on 4-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Does it matter..did you watch the videos? Please do something other than copy and paste..what have you contributed..Nothing..it is someone else's video..email it to your friends if you want but here you are supposed to give us something other than a copy and paste job like a teen girl.

Thanks for even responding..that must have been difficult.
Peace

Oh those teen girls...how they copy and paste...they get my blood boiling every time.

There seems to be a lot of reports of what the 3rd prediction was, who knows what's accurate. At least the time frame is short.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
[more

My apology to all teen girls. My first response to your cut and paste job was asking for your opinion on what you are contributing and a brief synopsis of what I am about to view. No matter now inane or ignorant that synopsis may be, it would be appreciated...apparently you have nothing to contribute but insults.

I doubt that you have even viewed your own video posting..still waiting on your opinion on this breaking news.

Why are you obsessed with my computer connection? Perhaps you should travel the world a little to understand not all people have wealth to fall back on..Not all people live in the city..grow up then try to come back and contribute something worthwhile.

Thanks again for your response..we are learning so much..about YOU.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
jeeeez, nit picking much???

First I've ever heard of this Fatima character, apparently never made her seventh and final appearance, I do hope no one paid to see her
August 17th will come and go, nothing will happen, just likely the multitude of other predictions that never happened

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

[more

My apology to all teen girls. My first response to your cut and paste job was asking for your opinion on what you are contributing and a brief synopsis of what I am about to view. No matter now inane or ignorant that synopsis may be, it would be appreciated...apparently you have nothing to contribute but insults.

I doubt that you have even viewed your own video posting..still waiting on your opinion on this breaking news.

Why are you obsessed with my computer connection? Perhaps you should travel the world a little to understand not all people have wealth to fall back on..Not all people live in the city..grow up then try to come back and contribute something worthwhile.

Thanks again for your response..we are learning so much..about YOU.

Peace.

You really are an imbecile aren't you. I posted the damn web link for you for further information or how about you do a Google search to find out more.

You are telling me I doubt I have viewed the videos I posted? Huh? What the hell are you talking about?

You are obviously some troll trying to illicit a response. And your original cry me a river response, you didn't even ask please. Like can you please give me a cliff note version. So no, if you are so intrigued with this topic then research it yourself. Adios.

Oh and PEACE!
edit on 4-8-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That is right I CAN search myself...So why do we need useless threads like yours..you have offered nothing
but your opinion that people should check this out...I have been offered more useful information in my spam inbox.

Nice with the Adios..showing that you are versatile.

Any thoughts on YOUR Thread?

Peace

<<   2  3 >>

join