It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognitive Dreaming - L.A. Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Ok guys,

I haven't been on ATS for a looong time, but I just remembered this dream I had before - and it gives me the chills a bit. Remember the predictions of the September Los Angeles earthquake?

I remember a dream from a couple months ago when I got a new frame and parts for my bike (which I JUST did this week and put them on), and it was a few days afterwards when I was in the car with my friend and this HUGE EARTHQUAKE strikes during the middle of the day. I don't know what happened to me afterwards but I remember seeing an overview of LA and collapsed highway overpasses and just mayhem.

I don't consider myself psychic or anything but I DO have precognitive dreams every once ina while - mostly random things but it does happen in real life. Of course this dream could just be a dream and the earthquake really doesn't strike, but I still remember that scene of being in the car and it seems like the world just shifted really violently all of a sudden and everything ogt thrown to the side.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I dont know if this applies but a few years ago I had a dream about being a young women living in an apartment in California, I was running around, trading clothes with freinds, getting ready to go to school or work, but throughout the entire dream there was the song that goes " LA, hellay, lla, hellay.." with the hell part very pronounced. The feeling I got waking up from it was to stay away from that part of the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don't know if this gives any real validity to your dream, but we've been planning a trip to L.A. (it's only a short distance). I told my husband that I just didn't want to go till October. No reason that I could name...just a vague feeling of apprehension. Of course, vague feelings of apprehension are not strong enough to qualify as psychic, but are sometimes very reliable predictors. I think it's the mass energy of lots of people with slightly psychic feelings morphing.
joey

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
just great another #ing huge earthquake
im movin as soon as i get outa HS

new topics

top topics

join