It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds allegedly allowed cocaine into U.S. for information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Documents: Feds allegedly allowed Sinaloa cartel to move coc aine into U.S. for information

U.S. federal agents allegedly allowed the Sinaloa drug cartel to traffic several tons of coc aine into the United States in exchange for information about rival cartels, according to court documents filed in a U.S. federal court. The allegations are part of the defense of Vicente Zambada-Niebla, who was extradited to the United States to face drug-trafficking charges in Chicago. The court in Chicago held a status hearing today and ordered the U.S. government to respond to Zambada-Niebla's motion containing the allegations by Sept. 11. The case could prove to be a bombshell on par with the ATF's "Operation Fast and Furious," except that instead of U.S. guns being allowed to walk across the border, the Sinaloa cartel was allowed to bring drugs into the United States over a five-year period, the documents allege. Zambada-Niebla, who worked for Joaquin "Chapo" Guzman Loera, is the son of Ismael "Mayo" Zambada-Garcia, another drug lord associated with the Sinaloa cartel.

www.elpasotimes.com...

What do you think guys? Is this just a kingpin trying to save his keister, or is this legit? We all know by now this is not the first, or second time the USA has gotten caught trafficking. I guess all we can do for now is research, speculate and wait... or we could collectively crush this scum sucking system.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
drugs will make some of the united states debt decrease but not all so hey why not let some in

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I've been following the case of a drug kingpin from Mexico that was extradited to Chicago. His defense is that he and the Sinoloa Cartels were working for the US by helping to provide info on their rivals.

I submit a different article but basically same info.

Under that agreement, the Sinaloa Cartel, through Loya, was to provide information accumulated by Mayo, Chapo, and others, against rival Mexican Drug Trafficking Organizations to the United States government. In return, the United States government agreed to dismiss the prosecution of the pending case against Loya, not to interfere with his drug trafficking activities and those of the Sinaloa Cartel, to not actively prosecute him, Chapo, Mayo, and the leadership of the Sinaloa Cartel, and to not apprehend them.

But what got my attention the most in the article was this line.

And yet another DEA agent points out that “there is such an animal called an Attorney General-exempt operation,

neglectedwar.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">neglectedwar.com...

I have never heard of such an exemption. It basically gives permission to legally break the law.

Attorney General Exempt Operations (AGEO), allowing for the laundering of drug proceeds in furtherance of narcotics investigations.

www.patc.com...

A better explanation can be found in a legal case over Operation Princess. A female informant sued the government for breach of contract over the amount of money they would pay her for each seizure.

ASAC Salvemini explained how the Attorney General’s exemption worked in this case: Basically, it was permission from the Attorney General of the United States to do a number of things which would normally be considered criminal activities. Laundering the money is a criminal activity. Not filing the IRS forms when you make a transaction of $10,000.00 or more is a criminal activity. There's a Congressional prohibition against budget augmentation. In other words, I was in essence augmenting the established Congressional budget for the Agency by doing what I was doing.

Page 18

Now I realize that there are probably cases where law enforcement break the law to get their suspect. But in most of these cases evidence is lost or suppressed, memory loss/amnesia, flat-out lying, reports are manufactured/edited or etc.

With an exemption, they have the backing of the US government. So far, I have only found this exemption to deal with money laundering/drugs. However, I can't help but wonder if Fast and Furious had exemptions, or terrorism cases?

Attorney General Holder said this at his confirmation hearing. A comment that I would expect any attorney general to say and mean.

"No one is above the law,"

www.law.com...

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oh no. Our government complicit in criminal activities? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is big! This is huge but here it sits on the back pages in a hidden forum. The biggest conspiracy site on the planet puts the worlds biggest scam on the back burner because it offends their sensibilities that a few potheads are against prohibition policies.

There is major unrest around the globe and drug trafficking plays no small part in every bit of it. Behind every black op, behind every shady deal everywhere in the world, there is a tie-in to to illicit drug traffic. It is just one huge un-documented, un-charted, un-believable under the light-of-day source of un-traceable money to do every under-handed dirty deed that takes place anywhere in the world.

It's not about keeping kids off of heroin, the government supplies the drugs to their own citizens for cri'sakes! It's beyond description, beyond belief. Its uncanny.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You said it friend.

It's truly sad... I can sympathize with some of the reasons ATS tries to avoid certain discussions about drugs, but it goes way too far.

I posted this topic under 'General Conspiracies' and it got moved within 10 minutes. Of course, when it's here, it doesn't show up under new topics and nobody knows it exists. Now nobody will come across this information unless they see it elsewhere, or look through this forum.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
as per usual, the police are breaking the law in order to uphold the law. More hypocrisy coming from the government.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
PRELUDE: Vietnam drug trade lost by French, retaken up by US, called "Vietnam War".

1975: Vietnam War ends, Nixon/Haig assist the Gerald Ford coup in White House, Halloween Massacre after Ford enters allows Rummy and Cheney to sneak into power in this coup. Gold is eliminated per Rothschild standing orders.

1980: Rambo and United Stinger Missiles Inc., assist The (Data)base aka Al Qaeda of Mujas as they fight the evil Soviets.

1981: STS-1 goes up, Reagan shot > Haig takes charge, signs drug war re-enablement and Rothschild agents arm both bloods and crips with drugs and guns, make big money to fund covert ops.

1985-87: Iran-Contra > Ollie North uses drug funds to rouse rabble in Iran and Nicaragua. Reagan is just happy to have lived this long.

1993: Billy Jeff and H. Clinton run drugs traffic out of Mena, Clintons poise for White House and Rothschild service but cautious not to reach too far (or be killed). Many of their associates begin dying.

2008: World markets kept afloat soley due to ultra-huge piles of invisible drug money in clearing house banks.

2011: Open drug war with Mexican cartels and their Vatican backers becomes common knowledge.

2012: New dialectic forms as Mexican border war becomes cause celeb and conversation fodder for 'mericans. Their kids are drafted and they feel good about them going "to fight the drug war". Some kids are sent to fight the border war in Somalia where they are told they are "Fighting pirates". Some Johnny Depp fans resist this fight against pirates and these are keelhauled.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
1 kind of knew this was happining but thought they were allowing the drugs in from extremist in exchange for extremist intel on terrorist. Dirty dirty Game it is...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
@ 9:05 Max reflects on how in the 1980s every Friday there'd be a fleet of limos bringing dirty money into Citibank, to be laundered. This toobe is awesome.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You said it friend.

It's truly sad... I can sympathize with some of the reasons ATS tries to avoid certain discussions about drugs, but it goes way too far.

I posted this topic under 'General Conspiracies' and it got moved within 10 minutes. Of course, when it's here, it doesn't show up under new topics and nobody knows it exists. Now nobody will come across this information unless they see it elsewhere, or look through this forum.

You make a good point about the controlled and purposeful impotence of these web domains. It is a completely controlled system. Every subject of SERPRO and Chupacabra and Green Men From Mars, is delicious and acceptable, but truth and black markets, is irritating and painful, to these ICANN registrants of web domains.

You are 100% correct. When one becomes a moderator here, they must adhere to the central doctrine, which is that drug money won't be a part of the discussion.

Drugs in general, are like ATS's crank old grandma. They prefer to keep her tucked away in the basement. "Shut up gramma! We're trying to forget about you!" Haha, so lame. I mean how can anyone have moderation power here and still have self respect? The Internet has been staked out by gutless agents of control.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It makes me sick that the feds use drugs to fund alot of operations, or make shady deals. Yet if the average American gets caught with a joint, they're gonna spend years in prison in some states.

Come on. The drug war is a more obvious farce then even Iraq or Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
When they get caught it's always about information, when the truth is, its just about money. Does anyone remember a few months ago when the ATF got caught shipping guns into mexico, supposedly to track where they were going? They ended up with absolutely no information, and most likely a lot of bribes.... I guarantee this was just another case of "pay us and we'll look the other way." The only way to make that kind of corruption look better is to say it was some kind of sting operation bs.

new topics

top topics

join