It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Quitting in 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We Can Only Wish

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f24c3d1dd0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
obama's next job

worlds first global dictator

better yet

edit on 3-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do you not have enough confidence in the the GOP field of candidates to post a thread hoping Obama will quit? Sounds alittle desperate to me.

The president has proven himself to be another notch on the belt of DC's establishment, he is not leading this country. Although I'm not sure since Kennedy who else actually lead this country and the people? Clinton, maybe, but nobody else. Although Obama is suffering in public support, and rightfully so given some of his actions, he's not going anywhere, neither has he indicated so, and why should he? We're yet to see any serious contender or threat to a second term for him. Romney, maybe.... but I wouldn't be so sure, he's not looking so good either to the general public. Oh yes, Ron Pau'
, considering he couldn't even gain 5% in the Republican primaries back in 2008 (when he was less known he gained more votes in 88'), he's chances are pritty low at this point. I don't think there are serious alternatives at this point.

Who knows.... maybe there's a golden boy the Republicans (tea partiers) are hiding somewhere.....I guess we'll see next year.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

as it stands right now i have no confidence in obama
or the democrats
or government in general

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He completed the job he was hired to do. Since when is the plan for the fullback blocker on a running play to steal the ball from the half-back and score the TD? He has performed his role superbly, speaking as a witness of brilliant sociology, not at all a fan of the ideology accomplished.
edit on 3-8-2011 by tkwasny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

as it stands right now i have no confidence in obama
or the democrats
or government in general

I wasn't under the impression you ever had confidence in Obama or the Democrats? What made you think I thought otherwise? I am well aware that you are behind a Republican opponent against Obama in 2012, and I understand that confidence is something you hold so dearly onto against a second term against Obama. That being said, I don't see any serious contenders against him as of yet, and I don't think hoping he'll somehow quit is going to change anything.

Are you supporting Ron Paul in 2012 for the Republican ticket? What are his chances?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

yeah i like paul and dont like romney hes a rino and pauls chances are slim

he has to get the nomination tough one there next up he has to raise 1 billion to even think about it.

dont like democrats like republicans when their real republicans and not that trash in dc.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think some people are taking this video too seriously

I do want to say BRIEFLY, that Ron Paul is the only person who can get me to bother voting. And anyone who listens to me will vote Ron Paul as well. Getting him on the ballot is a whole other can of worms. If he's not on the ballot, I couldn't care less. I don't trust any other candidate, vote for whoever you want.

I'm not going to get into a debate here about it though, there are plenty of threads for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

will the real obama please stand up?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hahaha nice find. This is great.

I doubt he gets re-elected.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
We Can Only Wish

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f24c3d1dd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Er uh... "Hope for change 2012!"????????????????????"

edit on 4-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by neo96

Do you not have enough confidence in the the GOP field of candidates to post a thread hoping Obama will quit? Sounds alittle desperate to me.

The fat lady hasn't sung on this administration yet; there' still time for impeachment.if/when this "super congress" is abused

Why waste time
Lets cut to the chase here. Get right straight to the conservative bashing.and name calling:

"getting desperate"? No; we indeed "suck"(including all the approved msm candidates: I'm getting big on "none of the above" though Ron Paul was the only candidate I ever sent a"sizeable (for me)" check to).....

(hmmmm let see "he-uh": "we suck" and sprinkle"liberally" with adjectives chosen from the following approved list: "greedy"; "baby eating"; "corporation loving" people hating; environment hating;oh yeah and throw in a "racist" or two).
( and you guys ain't much better)...
(There I saved us all 9pages of back and forth)

The president has proven himself to be another notch on the belt of DC's establishment, he is not leading this country. Although I'm not sure since Kennedy who else actually lead this country and the people? Clinton, maybe, but nobody else. Although Obama is suffering in public support, and rightfully so given some of his actions, he's not going anywhere, neither has he indicated so, and why should he? We're yet to see any serious contender or threat to a second term for him. Romney, maybe.... but I wouldn't be so sure, he's not looking so good either to the general public. Oh yes, Ron Pau'
, considering he couldn't even gain 5% in the Republican primaries back in 2008 (when he was less known he gained more votes in 88'), he's chances are pritty low at this point. I don't think there are serious alternatives at this point.

Who knows.... maybe there's a golden boy the Republicans (tea partiers) are hiding somewhere.....I guess we'll see next year.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

reply to post by neo96

The fat lady hasn't sung on this administration yet; there' still time for impeachment

Anything can happen in the next year and a half. Obama can reveal himself to really be an alien in the near future for all we know. There's nothing that's 100% impossible, that's for sure. I just think it's highly unlikely that Obama will be impeached, as well as I think it's a low possibility he'll quit.

Lets cut to the chase here. Get right straight to the conservative bashing.and name calling:

"getting desperate"? No;

I think hoping that Obama's going to quit before or by the elections (only to give the republican candidates more a chance) sounds desperate to me. What is wrong with the current field of GOP candidates? Why must you hope that Obama quits before even giving these GOP candidates a chance? The only explanation is that the OP, and others here hold little faith in their chances.

Ron Paul was the only candidate I ever sent a"sizeable (for me)" check to

Keeping aside the fact that Ron Paul couldn't even win a state in the Republican primaries back in 08' (shows how much confidence voters hold for him) and only gained a mere 4% of the vote in the 88' elections, Ron Paul's policies ain't ganna get him nowhere. In these times, well, anytime, nobody likes the idea of the president eliminating minimum wage, removing medicare.... oh wait... privatizing medicare, right, privatization, they're going to get insurance companies to cover the uninsured as if they didn't have a reason not to before
, abolishing any public involvement into social security.... complete removal of welfare.... right. Most conservatives can even see this guy is another larger disaster waiting to happen for this country. Yes, tea partiers and the like love to preach true libertarianism on the street, but many of them don't want to actually go through with it, that's crazy even by their standards.

People talk about liberals and their fantastical claims on policies. Given the mainstream appeal on Ron Paul's policies, I think they, and you, and most people hovering on this board, should have a look at your own expectations and how realistic they are.

Mind you though, Ron Paul is atleast somewhat honest about his agenda.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
That is an obviously spliced video .... I think it was made as a joke....

10 out of 10 for observation there skip.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnang

Originally posted by gabby2011
That is an obviously spliced video .... I think it was made as a joke....

10 out of 10 for observation there skip.....

The OP made it sound like it was legit...I gave my opinion...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If only it could have been a Mccain/Palin administration , everything would have been so much better

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Oh you silly person you!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Brilliant!
I want to be the first to turn you in, though.

I hear Obama is giving a bounty on conservative pelts!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he does depart in 2012 or near that date simply because he has really started to age.

He looked the text book perfect president when he arrived with his glitzy smile, perfect wife and 2.4 girls. If I were his wife I would be seriously concerned, he seems thinner, worn out and despite the occasion swagger when getting to a microphone, utterly exhausted.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wasn't this already shown on Fox?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join