It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face in the clouds! Hello Mother Earth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
That is awsome!

wheres mario when you need him?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That was unbelievable, good lord if i'd done but stand there with my mouth agape. Awesome

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Imagine if that face turns it's direction to the cameraman! That would be creepy
edit on 3-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

YEEAH ~!

Exactly what I was thinking too~!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh wow - that was absolutely beautiful! Thanks for this!

As a child I used to believe that the clouds took on the shapes of those things they saw on the surface. And that they changed shape to show us earthlings what wonderful things exist in our world. A child's naive viewpoint...

But if we really want to get philosophical on this one - some people purport to be able to do "cloud-busting" i.e. dissolve clouds by focusing on it. Imagine for one moment that clouds (that is in effect a mass of ionized water particles) is able to be charged with the energy created by the synergy of people's thoughts... wouldn't it be able to change shape accordingly?

Just an out-there thought...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
WOW! That was the wildest looking thing I have seen in a long time! Good catch!!!! What state do you live in?

Again.....good video!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

It went from a peaceful face to face in pain, then it changed into a claw and then a subdued looking wolf. Well that’s what I saw, thank you posting x x x it makes one wonder.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I often think if we could manipulate matter with our minds that clouds would be the easiest to work with. Strange sometimes when you sit and watch them they start to form things you recognise.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thanks for sharing...that was beautiful.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Astrology came from the Mazzoroth, the ancient Hebrews were the first people to map the stars. The oldest known star map was found written in ancient Hebrew on a stone in the Euphrates River Valley not too far from where the Garden of Eden was located, which is now under the Persian Gulf. The old testament/Torah speaks of the stars telling a story. The greeks mistranslated alot due to lack of words to correspond. Hebrews have always believed in ONE GOD, the greeks took Hebrew knowledge and turned it into many gods. For an example of mistranslation: The hebrew word for "grave" is sheol, the greeks mistranslated that into the word "hades" thus giving birth to the myth of hell. This is just a small example of why GOD is misunderstood. Google Mazzaroth!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

WOW.

That is awesome. Looks sort of like George Washington though more than mother nature doesn't it ? You see the wig and that prominent nose like it belongs on the side of a coin ? Awesome video though.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cool Video.
When I was driving Big trucks, I was headed south on a highway in Nevada. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Right in front of my eyes this face appears. I was like someone was looking in from above the planet and condensation was building around the face. I could see all the facial features right down to the long flowing beard. I wish I would of thought to take a picture but I was in awe...then I realized I was near Area 51 and it was probably some Blue Beam project or such.....It was very cool to witness!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So cool! It had incredible detail. At one point I thought i could even make out eyelashes. Awsome vid man!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ATS is a place for thoughtful debate.
Due to the fact that this thread opener contains little beyond a video, it is now closed,

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join