It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstatalking - The New Psychological Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you have heard about Gangstalking, but the world seems to have taken it to another level...

Gangstatalking (pronounced gangstuh talking) is a systematic form of control which seeks to destroy a targeted individual's life. When an individual is targeted, a notification is sent out and they are monitered 24/7. Everyone in the target's life is contacted and informed on why the individual has been flagged/targeted.

What happens next is a very confusing, very scary, but very real shift in reality for the targeted individual. Everyone they come in contact with seems to be speaking an entirely different language, but only when addressing the targeted individual. When spoken to, the targeted individual hears nothing but variations of Ebonics, also known as Gangsta Talk.

They might be walking down the sidewalk and suddenly hear "Yo, pigeon shulda rode rizza, d-lo, now yo might get gank'd!!" shouted at them from across the street.

They may be buying groceries at the super market, and when they approach the nice lady at the register they have known for years, they may now be greeted with "Yo dizza, how da shawtiez be? You got papers fo dis or you gotta hol' sum ends?"

After a prolonged duration of time, the GangstaTalk eventually breaks the targeted individual, often causing them to spiral down into madness or some various forms of psychosis.

For your safety, I have included a link below to a site which has a few phrases translated from Gangsta Talk to English. Please note, there are only a few phrases there, and I would advise you to search for more translator sites that are out there if you find yourself a targeted individual. As a disclaimer, knowing the translations, or what is being said to you in GangstaTalk may not keep your mind completely safe, but it may help to prolong sanity.

LINK

Be safe out there friends. Be careful. Good luck.

-Dean
edit on 3-8-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
lmao! wow i like this and i actually say some like "yo shawty willin" or " i be mackin kid'
but to be honest as long as the person dosent take it to a business level why should it matter if it talk between friends

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Just making a joke off of Gangstalking which is a ridiculous excuse for paranoids.
I guess I'm kind of making a joke off of Ebonics as well...

"gangstalking"

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be about 'gangstalking' or whatever. Nice play on words there.

As for the ebonics... I knew nearly every one of them. And I'm white.

Honestly, ebonics don't even bother me, as I occasionally use the terminology, given it's code, more than anything.

It's the redneck's that drive me up the wall: Eef yuh kaynt figger dissun aht, yaynt goh nuh may git.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

hahaha I grew up in a small town out in the Texas hill country, so I know all about the hicks...
I am now lucky enough to have migrated to Austin. Awesome little city.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
See Bonchos post
Gangsta..speak english if you want to impress me !

new topics

top topics

join