It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always catching the minutes changing on digital clocks..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
All my life I have never had any weird of strange experiences untill recently. Ive tried looking on the net about info on it but to totally no avail.

For the past year I have been noticeing at an instant when a minute changes on a digital clock. Like as im writing this thread now I will suddenly be drawn to the PCs digital clock a fraction before the minute changes.

Its the same for when I driving my car. Without thinking I get drawn to the digital clock on the dashboard about a tenth of second before it changes. This proves that i dont statre at clocks as im concentrating on the road.

This also happens at my mums house with her digital clock on her wall.

What is going on here?.. am i tuned into clocks? This is really happening and any insight will be appreiated.
edit on 3-8-2011 by No Retreat No Surrender because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by No Retreat No Surrender

You are aware of your internal clock.

You know when you wake up, right before your alarm goes off? It's your "internal alarm clock" waking you up because you are aware of time (or in reality, motion) and know you need to wake up at that time.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have the strange occurrence of looking at the clocks at 2:27, 9:11, and 12:30. Don't try to do it. Just happens. Just hit the display on the TV and these are usually the times I look.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps your mind has developed its own virtual clock based on what you first see on your digital ones. Lets say its 12:35 Pm when you turn the car on and you see the time which is displayed. Your mind might automatically create a countdown where you look at the digital clock just before it changes over or as its changing over.

OR you could be tuned to clocks never heard of this before.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
your looking to the clock is timed. something tries to get your attention or wants to give a hint. do you believe in the paranormal ? like ghosts, spirits ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

ever notice, say you buy an old red Volkswagon, start driving it around. few days pass by. within a few weeks you're suddenly painfully aware that there are red Volkswagons --all over the place-- ! or, at least it seems like there is.

when things become relevant to us, even small silly minutiae, it can easily become overblown in our mind. this type of thing happens to us all, from time to time (no pun intended).

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

You are aware of your internal clock.

You know when you wake up, right before your alarm goes off? It's your "internal alarm clock" waking you up because you are aware of time (or in reality, motion) and know you need to wake up at that time.

Agreed. The body clock is freaking amazingly accurate.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
your looking to the clock is timed. something tries to get your attention or wants to give a hint. do you believe in the paranormal ? like ghosts, spirits ?

I did not beleive in ghosts or spirits simply because I have never experienced them. Ive always thought of humans as just humans some how not connected to anything but just ourselfs. After this experience i am now begining to wonder if human brains are more powerful then I thought.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I really don't know, but I wake up every night at exactly 3 am, look at the clock, and go back to sleep. It is never 3:01 or 2:59....always exactly 3:00.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I really don't know, but I wake up every night at exactly 3 am, look at the clock, and go back to sleep. It is never 3:01 or 2:59....always exactly 3:00.

And thats the thing Stealthy i have seen many topics on what you experience but its never happened to myself. I guess in essance its the same kind of thing. It just freaks me a little bit catching the minutes changing, It happens upto 6 times a day.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well seeing as how you have over 86000 chances to see the clock change every day I would just chalk this up to randomness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Well seeing as how you have over 86000 chances to see the clock change every day I would just chalk this up to randomness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thing is I never look at the clock untill a fraction of a second before the minute changes... Then Im suddenly drawn to it. Mabe in a little way the human brain is elvoveing and becomming more aware of the things around us. One day people could become telepathic. Before I would discount that but not now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by No Retreat No Surrender
Thing is I never look at the clock untill a fraction of a second before the minute changes... Then Im suddenly drawn to it. Mabe in a little way the human brain is elvoveing and becomming more aware of the things around us. One day people could become telepathic. Before I would discount that but not now.

Boy, do I have a thread for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Strangeness with clocks seems to affect me as well. Whenevr I look at my analog clock it appears that the second hand goes back first before moving forward again. Must be some kind of illusion....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This will probably sound crazy to you and unacceptable.

My opinion is that you cause the time to change by your intention. Have you ever had an episode of precognition?

I have had several instances of precognition and now, I am somewhat familiar with the circumstances in which the occasion arises.

For example, one night I had a dream about a girl I hadn't seen in about 5 years. I never thought about this girl in my daily life, and never thought about thinking about her or the situations that we were in, but the day after I had the dream about her, I saw her in waking reality. Now that's precognition. But what I think precognition really is that many people don't know about it is not that you predict future events, it is that you create the event.

I'll give you another example. One day, I went to get gas, and when I got to the counter I had this strange feeling thought that I wanted to play the lottery. At the point of the thought arising, I knew I was going to win. I rarely play the lottery so this was a spontaneous decision. I bought a $2 ticket and won $100. The whole time I was scratching it off, I knew I was going to win. "If man had faith as small as a mustard seed..." I truly believe that verse.

It is by knowing that something is going to happen, you create it to happen. 2 nights ago I was playing monopoly with some friends. I thought I would try my creative skill out. I said to myself, "I'm going to roll doubles". I rolled double fours. I knew I was going to roll doubles. So it was my knowing it and my intention that created the experience of rolling doubles. Sometime during card games, when I needed a specific card, I would intend the experience of getting that specific card, and by the degree of my knowing it would occur, it would. Also, one of the times I did this with the cards, the very next day I was at McDonald's at the drive thru, and I KNEW that she was going to forget my straw. I mean what kind of thing is that to know? She forgot my straw. I've concluded that it isn't that I'm predicting future events, I'm actually creating future events.

So, I guess my question to you is, before you look at a clock, do you KNOW beforehand it is going to change as soon as you look at it?

If you answer yes, then you have the skill of divine intention, and you should try it out in other situations.
edit on 4-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

My opinion is that you cause the time to change by your intention. Have you ever had an episode of precognition?

I have had several instances of precognition and now, I am somewhat familiar with the circumstances in which the occasion arises.

For example, one night I had a dream about a girl I hadn't seen in about 5 years. I never thought about this girl in my daily life, and never thought about thinking about her or the situations that we were in, but the day after I had the dream about her, I saw her in waking reality. Now that's precognition. But what I think precognition really is that many people don't know about it is not that you predict future events, it is that you create the event.

I'll give you another example. One day, I went to get gas, and when I got to the counter I had this strange feeling thought that I wanted to play the lottery. At the point of the thought arising, I knew I was going to win. I rarely play the lottery so this was a spontaneous decision. I bought a $2 ticket and won $100. The whole time I was scratching it off, I knew I was going to win. "If man had faith as small as a mustard seed..." I truly believe that verse.

It is by knowing that something is going to happen, you create it to happen. 2 nights ago I was playing monopoly with some friends. I thought I would try my creative skill out. I said to myself, "I'm going to roll doubles". I rolled double fours. I knew I was going to roll doubles. So it was my knowing it and my intention that created the experience of rolling doubles. Sometime during card games, when I needed a specific card, I would intend the experience of getting that specific card, and by the degree of my knowing it would occur, it would. Also, one of the times I did this with the cards, the very next day I was at McDonald's at the drive thru, and I KNEW that she was going to forget my straw. I mean what kind of thing is that to know? She forgot my straw. I've concluded that it isn't that I'm predicting future events, I'm actually creating future events.

So, I guess my question to you is, before you look at a clock, do you KNOW beforehand it is going to change as soon as you look at it?

If you answer yes, then you have the skill of divine intention, and you should try it out in other situations.

The problem with this is that it kind of assumes you are the only consciousness in the world. Or the only one that matters, at any rate. That girl, maybe her life was completely uprooted just so you would happen to see her. I don't believe that anyone person is so important as to be able to shape reality for others around him. What happens when we want conflicting things?

Either we are all living in a world that has predictable laws, or we are all shaping our own reality independent from others, I don't see how those ideas can coexist. I like to think that other people still exist, and are important, so I subscribe to the former point of view.

As to the original post, it is highly likely you notice the clock a lot more often then you 'notice' it. Your brain might always be aware of the clock, in the corner of your eye. You actually 'see' things delayed, it takes your brain milliseconds to display you the image. You may just be reacting to movement your brain is aware before you actually see it, so it appears as if the clock is changing right as you look at it. It's also possible you glance at the clock dozens of other times throughout the day without even bothering to remember. Especially now, you will notice all the times the minutes change because you are looking for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

Originally posted by smithjustinb

The problem with this is that it kind of assumes you are the only consciousness in the world. Or the only one that matters, at any rate. That girl, maybe her life was completely uprooted just so you would happen to see her. I don't believe that anyone person is so important as to be able to shape reality for others around him. What happens when we want conflicting things?

I see the same flaws that you do. That's why it is my belief that your intention, to be manifested, should meet certain criteria. For one, it should fall into the realm of possibility of occurring by natural processes(you couldn't manifest something out of thin air). For two, if your intention interferes with the free will of another entity, the karma will be yours. There are probably other laws governing the intention manifestations.

Either we are all living in a world that has predictable laws, or we are all shaping our own reality independent from others, I don't see how those ideas can coexist. I like to think that other people still exist, and are important, so I subscribe to the former point of view.

I believe the universe is intelligently interactive. Some manifestations could be allowed, and others prevented. If my manifestation of intention would alter your life course dramatically, then it simply would not manifest.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I somehow always wake up at 5:17 a.m. For a while, I saw mostly master numbers on digital clocks. 1:11, 2:22 etc. Numbers are very interesting. Absolute weirdness: 7 is a personal number for me....it has a message. After telling my ex about reptilian possessions (i listened to James Bartley for a week, but didn't mention the type of experience he had!), He had an experience with an invisible being sitting on him and the bed. He woke up with a 7 scratched in his skin. It was on top of a minor burn on his foot...and it's taking a while to go away. I felt like I'd been messed with by something that worked through other people somehow since I was a kid. The ex became irate after that experience....for weeks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
I somehow always wake up at 5:17 a.m. For a while, I saw mostly master numbers on digital clocks. 1:11, 2:22 etc. Numbers are very interesting. Absolute weirdness: 7 is a personal number for me....it has a message. After telling my ex about reptilian possessions (i listened to James Bartley for a week, but didn't mention the type of experience he had!), He had an experience with an invisible being sitting on him and the bed. He woke up with a 7 scratched in his skin. It was on top of a minor burn on his foot...and it's taking a while to go away. I felt like I'd been messed with by something that worked through other people somehow since I was a kid. The ex became irate after that experience....for weeks.

I've been there. I had an E.T. encounter before and the same exact E.T. that I encountered (the evil one in my link), my girlfriend experienced in a dream in amazingly similar detail. This validated my experience for me, because for a while, I was skeptical that what I had seen was real due to the sheer unbelievability of it. To this day I don't know what that thing did to me. My theory is that it made me more vulnerable to attack from negative spiritual entities, because since the encounter, I have been experiencing this quite frequently.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
My thing is...When I walk around I usually listen to my Ipod...every time I take it out to change the song, the clock is at some double digit...like: 8:22, 7:55, 10:44, 6:33 etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join