It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

You are so right about our brains becoming clearer once all the sludge is removed. lol. the Nazis used some of the same compounds that are in our foods today, to make people complacent and obedient.

The nazi's and their direct descendants are still here in charge of US "Medicine"

... The Rockefeller family sponsored research and donated sums to universities and medical schools which had drug based research... Establishments and research which were were not drug based were refused funding and soon dissolved in favor of the lucrative pharmaceutical industry. In 1939 a "Drug Trust" alliance was formed by the Rockefeller empire and the German chemical company IG Farben (Bayer).... The Rockefeller empire, in tandem with Chase Manhattan Bank (now JP Morgan Chase), owns over half of the pharmaceutical interests in the United States. It is the largest drug manufacturing combine in the world. Since WWII, the pharmaceutical industry has steadily netted increasing profits to become the world's second largest manufacturing industry; [3], [4] after the arms industry.

IG Farben & Auschwitz

Auschwitz was the largest mass extermination factory in human history. However, few people are aware that Auschwitz was a 100% subsidiary of IG Farben....

Thousands of prisoners died during human experiments, drug and vaccine testing.

After WWII, IG Farben attempted to shake its abominable image through corporate restructuring and renaming. So great has been their success that the public has no idea that it many of the men responsible for such atrocities, were able to carry on their work even after the collapse of the Nazi regime. Namely, a medical paradigm that relies almost exclusively highly toxic drugs. Such men were in control of the large chemical and pharmaceutical companies, both well before and after Hitler. The Nuremberg Tribunal convicted 24 IG Farben board members and executives on the basis of mass murder, slavery and other crimes. Incredibly, most of them had been released by 1951 and continued to consult with German corporations. The Nuremberg Tribunal dissolved IG Farben into Bayer, Hoechst and BASF, each company 20 times as large as IG Farben in 1944.

For almost three decades after WWII, BASF, Bayer and Hoechst (Aventis) filled their highest position, chairman of the board, with former members of the Nazi regime.

Bayer has been sued by survivors of medical experiments.... www.sourcewatch.org...

My Mother was killed by these B@$!@rds It was called an accident but there was a very good reason her doctor was known as "The Butcher" by the other Doctors. In one summer that blasted hospital/university killed my mom, my best friends mom and my boy friends mom... all from "Accidents"

The death toll was so high and so far beyond normal that it was the subject of a "sixty minutes" investigative reporting session on TV. It was only after I came to ATS and started research That I found out about the government testing programs run on unknowing patients.

TRUST the government and the FDA???

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Am I never again to be able to drink fresh milk
Geanpa milked the cows we drank fresh milk

Not to mention Real Buttermilk
Not the swill they sell as Butter milk

Love fresh buttermilk

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Raw milk is legal in California thank goodness.

That may explain why the arrest and seizure were apparently warrantless, and absent grand jury scrutiny,

This is tyranny by the "elite" to foster their own agenda, regardless of the law, in suppoty of the delusion that they know best.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

do you really think our tyranical elitist overlords give a # what you put in your coffee?
this story is about jack#ss farmers who want to save a few bucks.

this thread has been a magnet for idiots, yes we know its not perfect, but its the law, obey the law.

edit on 4-8-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Raw milk is indeed legal in California and I'm thankful for that. I buy raw milk about once every week or two at my local Sprouts farmers market but it is illegal to deal raw milk in interstate commerce and that is one of Ron Paul's stances that he wants to get rid of. We should be allowed to drink raw milk and transport it through state lines.

If the farm and cattle are maintained properly, raw milk is MUCH safer than pasteurized.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by jdub297

do you really think our tyranical elitist overlords give a # what you put in your coffee?
this story is about jack#ss farmers who want to save a few bucks.

this thread has been a magnet for idiots, yes we know its not perfect, but its the law, obey the law.

edit on 4-8-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

i feel sorry for you. seriously. i genuinely pity you. and i can see that you truly do live your life by the words in your signature.

you just go on ahead and keep drinking your pasteurized milk and eating your processed foods and attempt to nourish your body from substances that come from machines and boxes and cans and to-go bags, that make you fat and give you medical problems that require (big surprise) pharmaceuticals, instead of from the earth (like nature intended) - because to be honest... you leave more of the good, REAL food for the rest of us (which *we* will all still be alive to need). And when you're living on dialysis or in your coffin after enduring day after day of agonizing chemotherapy, don't say that you weren't given good information that chose to ignore. You are just here to troll. You are the problem, not the solution. And because of that complete display of ignorance, i really, truly pity you.

Cut costs. puh-lease. where there is supply, there is demand. Just because you don't know how to make a choice for yourself without Big government telling you what's best for you, doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Who are you or them to tell me what i can or cant eat or drink? The whole point of this country is that the government works FOR us, it isn;t supposed to OWN us and dictate to us what we should eat.

That's the last i have to say to you in this thread, troll (whose BIG argument is "you're all idiots, nannie nannie boo boo"). I feel sorry for you. really...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

the sheer stupidity of your posts makes my brain hurt.

in one sentence you say, 'if you wanna drink raw milk, go ahead', when the whole point of this is the feds raiding these farms to prevent people from being able to make that choice. then you make the ridiculous claim that they are 'cutting corners to make more money and endangering the public'. they are selling RAW MILK. as in it is UNDERSTOOD BY THE BUYER THAT IT IS NOT PASTEURIZED. must... cleanse... palette... of... stupid...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This isn't an isolated incident here in California, it's happening to multiple raw dairy farmers and their using every skewed way to put these people out of business.

Raw milk from pasture raised animals is absolutely safe, digestible and healthy. These people know this and that's why they're selling it. Selling it to people who have educated themselves on real nutrition. These aren't jam packed feedlot cattle being fed solely grains standing in their own manure, these are naturally raised, healthy animals that are being treated properly and milked with sanitary conditions always in check. The product is an enzyme rich (lactase hence no lactose intolerance) probiotic rich, efa vitamin mineral rich, unadulterated, highly nourishing product. Mothers who can't breastfeed are using raw milk as a successful and much safer and nutritious alternative to formula. There is much science to the safety and nutrition of raw milk. There is no differentiation being made between the properly raised raw milk being sold today and the tainted raw milk of the early century from packed feedlot cattle that caused illness. Raw milk is not inherently a dangerous product, it becomes one when the cattle is put into unnatural, unsanitary, and unhealthy conditions.

My entire family can not drink pasteurized milk. We now thrive on raw grassfed milk with absolutely ZERO problems that we usually endure from the pasteurized, grain fed, feed lot product.

The idea that raw milk poses a health risk is unfounded. It has nothing to do with the product but everything to do with the environment. The people who choose to consume these products are educated and well aware of this, and have every right to conscientiously choose what and where they get their food from. Given no one has suffered any ill effects from any of these raw milk producers of purveyors, why in the heck are our tax dollars being wasted on these raids that are essentially labeling well intentioned people as dangerous criminals? The use of swat teams and firearms tells me there's more to this than just trying to over regulate.

If I could I would attend the rally tomorrow that is supposed to take place outside the courthouse. This is sickening to me to watch well intentioned, good people, bringing health to their community be demonized. An absolute atrocity.

If you are of the belief that pasteurized dairy is some how safer and healthier than naturally raised raw, save your comments and go educate yourself.
edit on 4-8-2011 by kalamatas because: typos

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

excellent, EXCELLENT post. precisely! one should be allowed to make an educated, informed choice.

unfortunately for the person to whom you were responding, he/she is self-admittedly not intelligent enough to make even the most basic decision for him/herself, such as what he/she prefers to eat or drink, and feels very strongly the need to have not one, but several, agencies make that decision FOR him/her.
edit on 4-8-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Wow this is just crazy. I was trying to learn more about what charges were filed against them, and I dug up a copy of the warrant to search rawsome foods. Check out the items they were looking for in the raid. It seems like the feds were more interested in getting lists of members, and lists of people who advocate raw dairy than they were about the actual milk.

Link to warrant

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have been following this since it broke this morning, and while it is totally sickening... its not all together unexpected. I recently visited my parents whom are both in law enforcement, we often have talks about the state of our country as many many people in my family serve in the military. During our conversation the statement was made "even if food prices go through the roof, they will never be able to stop the farmer's markets." not even a month later this happens. I grew up in rural texas and we had farm animals. I myself didn't really eat much processed foods until i went to college and then had the all nighters and mcdonalds and my health was effected. sure i didnt make the best choices but when all ur choices are bad what exactly is a good choice? you want to eat natural foods that is your right. However... the blatant violations of the law going on now by those who are trusted to enforce that law is getting out of hand. I think, like others have already commented here, one of the biggest issues is the crack down on anything that gives us freedom from the system. When is it too much? When will people stand up and say that we are all responsible for the direction things are moving? If it is true that they are demanding that no bail bonds be used and anyone who donates money to the man to get him out of jail must be disclosed is... uggh i dont know that english has the proper words to describe it. It's time for people to take the responsibility to educate themselves on the issues and take a side. speak with our money and in peaceful protests. Otherwise we might as well just lay down and give up and let them have what they want. The time to claim ignorance on the facts is over. Keep your head burried in the sand and yes maybe they wont come for you... FIRST, but make no mistake they WILL come.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

thanks so much for posting and illustrating this real-world perspective.

it was much needed

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We have a Co-Op here that we buy into and can get raw milk and cheese from, not a matter of if, but when

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by Trueman
We should exersice our power as costumers and try to buy organic milk only. An strong demand of organic milk will force farmers in USA to stop using all that crap in their cows. Eventually, that demand will make organic milk cheaper.

(Maybe I'm dreaming).

Unfortunately, in foods the term "organic" is a government-regulated label. Buying "organic" doesn't really guarantee that what you get is what you expect.

You best bet is to know your source.

My grandparents had 200 acres of farmland and produced a lot of what I ate as a child. Most of it would be illegal to sell today.

Progress? Safety? More like "one size fits all;" and :"we (corporate farms and gov't regs.) know what's best."

How Pathetic.

jw

The raw milk received in dairies must be analized and certified by the dairy lab before it gets processed. That's mandatory. Besides that, the B/L or document the hauler presents to the dairy must included specific information, in the case the organic milk or RBST free milk, aditional information is required from each farmer included in the load. A failure to follow these procedures will shut down who are involved.

Of course no system is 100% secure, but organic and/or RBST free milk is the best option we have.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess

Originally posted by mustangill
reply to post by neonitus

Actually, it is not safer to drink pasteurized milk. I cant drink it since I am allergic to something that is inside it. I cant drink any milk that comes from a store I don't know why but it makes my stomach hurt. This includes whole milk, Sweet Acidophiles, soy, ect,. I've tried them all so, I just gave up and I don't drink milk at all.

of course it isn't any safer. if it were we would have grown up hearing mass milk death stories akin to the bubonic plague, considering most of the world drinks raw milk.

To be clear, pasteurization doesn't eliminate 100% of bacteria or any other microorganism from milk, it only reduce the number of them to levels that your body can deal with. This is a fact most of the people don't know.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I realize this is my first post here, but i had to share my take on this. (apologies if someone else has)

I see these sort of "Peace Loving" happy farmers to be easy targets for real law enforcement or something most wouldn't think of...

That of men posing as authorities to take money and scare people on behalf of the person who hired them to do it. Namely the Dairy corporations who don't want to lose money to the new breed of SF hippies who want everything green and recyclable. Think about it, if you were milkin a vegan cow and listening to NPR and some Dwayne Johnson looking character decked out in bulletproof gear and a giant diesel sucking truck comes sliding into your eco parking lot.... ok you get the point. You would crap yourself. Especially if those guys are out of work military guys who hasnt seen enough tours of duty...

It sucks for corporations to change, they just want to keep feeding us crap and engineering our food like monsanto but they apparently don't have the right collective brain to make change for the future.

Anyway pisses me off that we are so fragile and so ignorant as a species.

"We deserve everything we get by not taking action." - Me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by jdub297

Raw Milk in the US

Take note the mid to bottom of the scroll and why Maine has removed their farms from this list.

I continue my research and will post....

dude, ever heard of copy paste? so people can see the point your making without following a link and scrolling through a wall of text

Maine

NOTE: Five Maine listings were removed on October 1st at the farmers' request because USDA officials are using this site to find farms that offer raw milk and are then harassing them and using scare tactics to get them to stop selling raw milk. Consumers should be outraged at this infringement of their rights. In Maine, raw milk sales are legal both on the farm and in retail stores!

the government is after all healthy food for a very blatant reason....they dont want you to be healthy. hospital bills make them money. big pharma contributes to politicians pockets.

all those people who continue to buy the lies from agencies like the WTO, FDA, USDA, CDC are the real terrorists.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
honestly how can they even justify this being illegal, plz don't preach to me about it being unsafe, not when tobacco and alcohol kill many more, it's all about making money and ya can't tax an udder, so why not do next best thing, make it illegal, it's kinda sad when people are looking forward to SHTF scenarios as being better then the fascist lies

By The Way... it's only illegal to sell unpasteurized milk and cheese not to consume them... kinda like drugs.. cept tobacco and alcohol and big pharma

AMERICA - land of banned, freedom my ass

I'm surprised i don't get arrested for using the suns free energy cause it's cancer causing guys

end rant-

edit on 4-8-2011 by Jubosh because: typo

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Originally posted by neonitus
i think its a legal requirement for milk to be pasteurised (and cheese). they just shut down an illegal farm that was endangering the public.
edit on 3-8-2011 by neonitus because: cant spell

I heard people used to drink raw milk all the time.

People in India take care of their own milk requirements . They have always boiled their own milk 3 times after recieving it from the cow direct , if they want to preserve it or kill bacterias .

We dont need all the regulations to tell us how to live . All these regulations have only been for the betterment of big corporations rather than for the individuls liffestyle choices

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What on earth is going on with the world today??

"DROP THE CHEESE!!! STOP RESISTING! BANG!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join