It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As I have been reading the post I noticed that the dates are all the same no matter when things were posted. I was curious if I was the only one seeing this.

The date is 03/21/2011. I only ask because it is not just the post, it is also the replies as well.

Thanks,
Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I've seen this brought up several times.
For some reason its showing you your join date.

If I remember correctly, clearing your internet cache should clear it up.

If it doesn't, I'm at a loss ♥

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Forever,

Thanks. I am not sure how to clean or even what it is you mentioned...internet cache... Is that the same as the cookies?

I am better at a typewriter honest.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

if you use IE - go to Tools, Internet Options - you'll get a new window

on the new window about halfway down click "delete"

you'll get a new window with check boxes - for the most part I only have the 2nd one checked "Delete Temporary Internet files" then click "delete" again - depending on the size of your cache this could take a few minutes

if you use any other browser, you can probably still find something equivalent to this list - would be somewhere under "tools" somewhere under "options" - I'm too lazy to load another browser to look

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I see the date as well.

There was a nice "...little church group that said the day of Judgment foretold in the bible is going to start on May 21st 2011.''

wprtradio.com... SS|\**0~+~0**/|SS

And then there's this, "In a comfortable office, Bible placed firmly atop his lap, 89-year-old Harold Camping is preaching with utter certainty about the end of the world. "May 21, 2011, is the day of judgment,"

Read more: www.time.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Forever,

Funny I just saw that little cog in the corner and pressed on it. I am trying to learn the computer...I am, I am...hehe.

I did what you suggested and still the same dates. Maybe when I log out and back in it will change. I did have it set to remove all files when the computer is shutting down.

Thanks for confirming that I hit the right button. By the time I learn this internet thing, Computers will be gone I am sure. Or at least not for what we use them for now.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Key-Minder,

This is true, I do remember what you are talking of. Ok, so what does that mean for us, those who are seeing it. As you see, I did do what Forever told me to do and the time is still there.

Odd if you ask me.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

don't say that! computers will never die!! I deny!!!

you could also try to "force" a refresh by holding your control key and press "F5" - but I never had to use that tactic on this site so I'm literally grasping for an idea here

As far as the May 21st date, it meant nothing when it came and past
and yours says March, not May

edit on 3-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ForEve

I see another date, May 13, 2011, which was when Priest opened in theaters.

youtu.be...

Which was a Friday. That makes it a Friday the 13th.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I just noticed something in your OP

does your posts literally say 3/21 or do they say 21-3-11?

If you changed your settings in tools on the site to depict another way of showing the date, that might be causing the bug

Check out this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Forever,

Blond moment on that one however Key Minder is right. That movie was set for March not May, I have yet to see it, know I wanted to.

So thanks Key Minder for reminding me of the movie as well.

When I reset the pc, reboot it, well we will see and I will let you know if it changed.

I do believe computers will be for the haves and have nots when it comes down to it. Sorry, that is what I 'see' happening.
edit on 03/21/2011 by Ainge because: Computer had a mind of its own and posted before I was done...Bad computer. No bisquet for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I think it means we get the opportunity to judge the world. You seem waaaay nicer than me, so I am very thankful.

Just do your thing and love a lot, which will make up for the negative I feel.

ForevEVER can add it to the mix, bring the good people out of the hell we've all been living in and end the chaos once and for all.

I know it's weird, but try it next time you have a chance to yourself, focus on it.

Peace out and God bless...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Key-Minder,

Thank you so much for the remind. It is one of those movies I have to see. I believe we are on the same wavelength with what I just read you post.

I am not as nice as I seem, believe me. I am a New Yorker, you know what they say about us, if you don't let me tell you, we are uncaring, all in it for ourselves, and the world revolves around us...Oh if they only knew...I kid, I kid. I am a New Yorker, however my heart is not as hardened as most, as of yet.

I am thinking much like you in the sense it means something so I will concentrate and focus on it. I agree.

I agree with the comment on Forever, a good egg. Same with you.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Did you see this post? I'd like to know if its related for sure

so I can help people in the future with the same issue ♥

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Ainge

I just noticed something in your OP

does your posts literally say 3/21 or do they say 21-3-11?

If you changed your settings in tools on the site to depict another way of showing the date, that might be causing the bug

Check out this thread

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Forever,

No I missed that post, sorry. It is 3/21/2011.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge

Forever,

No I missed that post, sorry. It is 3/21/2011.

Ainge

Then I recommend clicking tools on this site (4th link on the blue bar going right to left at the top of the page)

make sure the box is empty for "date format"

see if that helps

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Forever,

I found it and fixed it thank you so much. Key-Minder, I do not think you were wrong either on your words. It is not a coincidence of the dates. It never is. Thank you both so much.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Excellent!! Good to know

I'm glad I could help

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Forever,

Now to figure out the avitar issue...Thanks again.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

What is your Avatar issue?
I can probably answer directly but there's another incredible thread about it and changes that were made a little over a year ago

give it a look then come back here and ask away!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join