It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wooden alien lands in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Russia’s first ever statue of an alien has been unveiled near the city of Perm, in the Urals. It marks the site of the most frequent UFO sightings in Russia. ­The wooden statue, almost two meters tall, was erected at the entrance to the village of Molebka. This place was not chosen accidentally as it is considered one of the most popular UFO hotspots in Russia, Itar-Tass reports. Many believe that UFOs land there more often than in other places. The so-called Molebsky triangle was discovered in the 1980s.

Full story here:

rt.com...

That's pretty cool

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Haha. That statue is cool. I was really hoping to read a story about some kind of alien treants like in lord of the rings or something though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave0davidson
Haha. That statue is cool. I was really hoping to read a story about some kind of alien treants like in lord of the rings or something though.

sorry to disappoint, still good though.

link   
That is neat! But I was thrown off by your thread title for a second.....Wooden Aliens!?!? Bad move...they will never get by my aerosol and Bic lighter combo

link   
It shows how the Russians are able to fathom and deal with the existence of extraterrestrial humanoid's.

I hope it's bolted down pretty good; or it just might find itself on display in somebody's private museum.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
They have just venerated a Demon!

Now each and every person who believes that statue represents a life-form from across the Galaxy is opening their heart to the hyper-dimensional aspects of the Devil himself. They are the dominion of the Devil and are from a place where the Soul is fed upon.

Sad day in Russia!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why wood? could they have not made the statue out of rust resistant metals? maybe its to keep Alien teens from using a giant magnet to steal the statue....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This post made me laugh. Just few hours ago I was pondering why if there is other intelligent life in the universe we have not heard from any. I thought maybe allmost all other intelligent life might be plant based. Like tree's with brains but they cannot move lol. Then I see wood alien lands in Russia.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Woody Allen's gone to Russia ??

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I don't mean to be antagonistic, but you actually find it easier to believe that demon's are responsible for the U.F.O phenomenon than extraterestrial life?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I gave her 2 seconds.

Anyone got a photo?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Now each and every person who believes that statue represents a life-form from across the Galaxy is opening their heart to the hyper-dimensional aspects of the Devil himself. They are the dominion of the Devil and are from a place where the Soul is fed upon.

Sad day in Russia!

God has created all the forms of life in the universe. Infinite worlds and infinite life forms.
God has created different and various beings that you can define monster or demons.
Perhaps if they saw you or me, they would think the same thing.

But remember:
The word: Hic sunt leones! it have put the men and two true monsters: the FEAR and IGNORANCE!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Indeed, not even a picture...

I don't understand how people here keep buying into that site, it should be banned as a news source.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Indeed, not even a picture...

I don't understand how people here keep buying into that site, it should be banned as a news source.

Chill man, what difference does it make if the Russians build a monument to aliens? Do you not like aliens or something?

edit on 3-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I read this thread title as "Woody Allen lands in Russia".

Now there's a story...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I read this thread title as "Woody Allen lands in Russia".

Now there's a story...

Sorry mate, this ain't it

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Sad day in Russia!

What can it be other than a stunt to lure tourists? Tourists bring in dollars. Not demons.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Awesome. I will take this as opposed to the main stream media's usual, ignorant and laughable (not that a wooden alien isn't)ufo segments that always end with "are we really alone in the universe?" and now sports! with bob bobson!

I think that UFO hotspot should have a 24/7 webcam, if we don't see any floating orbs, at least we can watch the local townsfolk dress him up occasionally.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Given our history, our Religious indoctrinations, and these "times", I believe that what ever the "greys" are they are not from across the Galaxy.

They are a hive-mind entities that have little or no value other than...and our Governments have been working with them, collaborating with them, and are likely possessed by them.

I am not saying that there is no life out there across the Stars, if that life was here to visit us they would not be skirting around working with Military and the Power-bases of the World, they would simply speak to us and communicate with us and likely share with us their story about how they overcame the Demons too.

What we have here is a clear-cut case of Demon!
edit on 8/3/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
In a hundred million years, this will be petrified into stone, and be examined by future civilizations. The conclusion will be that these people worshiped this "God of the stars" and it must be responsible for giving these people the technology found in the hair drier found not 25 ft. away...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join