It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can TPTB delay any SHTF event a couple of weeks pls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Can TPTB delay any SHTF event a couple of weeks pls?
Thank you!

Next Monday I'm leaving for Spain: my first real vacation in 15 long years and I would really appreciate it if nothing at all happens when I'm gone and I can have a quite, relaxing, lazy vacation in the sun.

So everyone here on ATS take a break from the doom predictions, let no country or civilization collapse when I'm absent and if any date is set for 'disclosure' yet, pls reset it until after the 20th august!
I hear there might be big solar flares coming our way... well, rewind the sun 3 weeks or fast speed it forward, but NOT between the 8th and the 20th!

And oh, leave the Euro alone!!! I'm still gonna need it for a while when I'm on my Spanish shopping spree!

------------------------------------------------------------

I just know, when I come back, the neighbors will report having seen a ufo over my house

you'll see....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, considering the huge lay offs by banks to save "costs", stock market prices slowing tumbling down daily, and Italy now next in line for a bailout from the EU - I'd give it a few months.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

a few months is good enough timing for me

but usually the big things happen during my vacations.... during my last one, 15 years back, Lady Di died. A few years before that I was stuck in Italy between several forest fires. One time I came back from vacation to hear there had been a real EQ where I live! and that is a once in a lifetime experience that I missed :/

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Or at least until tomorrow. It's my 20th wedding anniversary today! Yay us!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Geeza you have just made me laugh out loud and that was just the title.I was on holiday when Di died,i was on a canal boat in Holland,did'nt have to pay a bridge or lock toll for the rest of the week cause we ware English. . Bonus.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Or at least until tomorrow. It's my 20th wedding anniversary today! Yay us!

grats!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

In the words of Cathy: AAAACCCCKKKKK!!

What are you thinking?! Now we are doomed for sure... Have you never heard of Murphy's Law?!

Seriously though, enjoy your vacation... I'm jealous!

new topics

top topics

join