It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans are Terrorists said DHS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Does anyone pay attention to how many mixed couples and children there are?

Your race war is never going to happen....Can I make a suggestion? Put the computer mouse down and take a walk. Have a look around. The only people bringing up racism anymore, is the racists....

Hell, maybe I am racist

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

You're not racist. You hav'nt said anything to deserve that accusation.

Yes, there are way more interracial unions now than ever but that doesnt mean that there isn't hatred. Think about this, what if the "union" was because of hatred? That thought doesn't necessarily imply my belief but the point is that just because there are more mixed relations doesn't actually mean there is less racial hatred. Walk amongst many different groups to get a grasp from all walks of life and than think and come to some conclusions.

my 2 cents

Racism is all around us every day. It well hidden is some cases and not so much in others. Racism in the media has kind of turned a blind eye in one direction, subtly, yet once that glimmer of light shines through the "awake" will notice it.

Please, take this as my opinion on the matter and that only.

edit on 3-8-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
every white american is of European or Asian descent. don't think otherwise. we are all immigrants in the usa. the only people who can claim this land as their homeland are the native americans. DHS has no right to even state such a thing. its ass backwards. then again its a very fine line between patriot and terrorist. everyone can be considered a terrorist. its all a game of who can control the other into submission. its probably the most ignorant thing if heard all year. you can't profile millions of people who are all individually different than the next just because of their skin color. i thought we learned all this once the african americans became citizens. its no different, and if anyone wants to bring slavery into this all i have to say is that we are all slaves to this day no matter the color of your skin. propaganda

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ideological extremists who perform acts intended to terrorize and harm another ideological group or party...
...are Terrorists.

No one else.
edit on 8/4/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

In the world of PR it's a free-for-all!

It's not fair to characterize "terrorists" by their skin color or their religious beliefs or their politics. But this is how we have been lead to think.

Historically, Europeans are probably the biggest source of "terrorism" on this planet.

But if your job is to "fight" terrorism (Department of Homeland Security) then what use does that datum have? If anything, it's basically just a confession that they have no real idea what to do about the problem and are desperately searching for reasons why it's all hopeless!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Ideological extremists who perform acts intended to terrorize and harm another ideological group or party...
...are Terrorists.

No one else.
edit on 8/4/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

I agree.

What is the point of mentioning race? Why? Its irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join