It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans are Terrorists said DHS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Apparently european americans are terrorists. Not my words but their words. This is racist. Pure and simple.
They are playing race bait games and we are going to take the bait.

www.youtube.com...

See they play the public against each other. Race is pretty useful social conditioning/compliance tool by the elite.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well history would tend to side with the terrorism theory. I mean white europeans haven't generally been known for being nice.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well they certainly are trying to stir the pot aren't they...

At this point I think they are just looking for any reason they can to take the US by force.. Literally..

edit on 3-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Everyone is a terrorist.

line 2

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Nothing special here folks. Just usual propaganda by the Elite to cause social and racial unrest so that they can control us like hamsters.
edit on 3-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did you see how much fearmongering the politicians did during the debt ceiling debates? White people are definitely terrorists.
Why weren't you complaining about how many republicans openly called all Muslims terrorists for the past 10 years? I've heard the most racist comments on Fox News. Do you only stand up for people when it's your kind being made the enemy?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Well history would tend to side with the terrorism theory. I mean white europeans haven't generally been known for being nice.

And who has been known for being nice?
You can find dirt on any society of the past.
Is it time to lump people together out of ignorance?
Or do you just not like white people?

Divide and conquer on govt..
Obviously idiots are taking the bait.

The corrupt governments around the world are terrorists @ the highest degree.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Apparently european americans are terrorists. Not my words but their words. This is racist. Pure and simple.

Sounds like the DHS are letting you know who the Al-Qaeda CIA really are!

st.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can you provide a link to the actual video that isn't from a known fibber? Do you have any credible resources to back up AJ or your claim? Maybe a link from the DHS site itself? How do you even know the video is legitimate?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thread already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
They are playing race bait games and we are going to take the bait.

www.youtube.com...

See they play the public against each other. Race is pretty useful social conditioning/compliance tool by the elite.
well did they not consider themselves one saying that statement states themselves as terrorist ..
or paranoia for something theve done?possibly

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm sure the redcoats thought the pesky american rebels were terrorists, heck they shot for officers and from the woods

by definition, anyone who uses an act to instill terror in an enemy is a terrorist

you don't have to have dark skin

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I'm sure the redcoats thought the pesky american rebels were terrorists, heck they shot for officers and from the woods

by definition, anyone who uses an act to instill terror in an enemy is a terrorist

you don't have to have dark skin

Thats what I am saying.

When does race come into play?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This video and message sent by DHS is also a conditioning tool used to scare middle class white Americans into being afraid of being labeled a Terrorists.

How would these middle class white Americans be labeled a terrorist you might ask?

- By standing up for their rights and fighting back. The government doesn’t want that at all, they want us to just take whatever and do whatever we’re told. If you don’t like it and are vocal about it you’ll be labeled a terrorist. I’m sure they have a secret location to put all of us they round up and label a terrorist.

This will scare middle class white Americans so much they will only comply more with the agenda the government has planned.

Since these middle white class Americans will be labeled a Terrorists they will not want to question their government.

edit on 3-8-2011 by topdog30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by topdog30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Well, being white by birth, other than that, I prefer to think of myself as a human, just like most of y'all.

And lower middle class and steadily sinking and a veteran....I guess I'm a terrorist.

Those poor deluded people in DC really had best worry about other things than transforming law-abiding citizens into terrorists.

I cannot wait until this racist regime is voted out in 2012.
edit on 3-8-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Silly white people trying to terrorize
. Everyone is a terrorist if they try to free themselves from the machine. It is quite terror instilling to see someone trying to stand up for their natural rights.

Dividing people by race, color, creed, political affiliation, favorite computer, music preference, etc., keeps them from being able to gather together and fight the real terrorists.

ETA: The real terrorists being TPTB BTW

edit on 3-8-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Of course we are terrorists because we believe in the Constitution, we want less government, and we want all the bums out of DC.

I dont understand why they would play the race card though. Other races feel the same way also. I guess its okay to play the race card when it benefits them.

I really believe they are building up to something in the near future, such as a false flag attack so they can blame the domestic terrorists and start rounding us all up. This kind of talk has been going on for a while now., Guess we will see...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

White people are definitely terrorists.

Terrorists....
are terrorists.

The color of their skin has nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The best defense is a good offense.

Everyone is this or that but I am not that.
edit on 3-8-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

You hear more about the attrocities caused by whites than other races because on the planet as a whole the white race is the minority.

I do believe this is propaganda to cause a civil unrest resulting in an epic racial onslaught with the only way to control it being martial law.

just my thoughts at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join