It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-See ; 2001 footage of disclosure project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this is a MUST SEE footage of a project called the disclosure project
rhe participants are all high ranking , mostly elite , trustworthy men and women
they SWEAR they tell the truth , and they SWEAR to testify in front of the CONGRESS itself.

the only thing is , i dont know if it has already been done , or if not , why not.
and why has this never come out?
the press was there , the newspapers

and still it was ignored.

THIS MUST NOT BE IGNORED.

the footage :

For the Stream Movie

www.disclosureproject.org...

For the Audio
================EDIT==============
it so seems that there are many more threads on this video...
if this is really the case im sure the moderators will close this thread.
eather way , im going on all the way to make more ppl know this movie.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Calamari]

d1k

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
heh, this is the 2nd Disclosure project in what, 2 days...and the 1,000,000th in the past couple years?

Do a search and you'll find many many many threads on this video.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I did a search for 2001 disclosure project and didn't find anything relating to this video. Any help would be appreciated I would like to see what our members had to say about it.

[edit on 17-8-2004 by rancid1]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Couldn't stream it.. What program am I supposed to use to view the movie?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

dont need to thank me

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calamari
rhe participants are all high ranking , mostly elite , trustworthy men and women
they SWEAR they tell the truth , and they SWEAR to testify in front of the CONGRESS itself.

the only thing is , i dont know if it has already been done , or if not , why not.

no one pays attention to this footage because it isn't very meaningful. Its just a bunch of personal testimonies as to the existance of ufos. Its worthless. Its not proof of anythign. Why did you post anohter thread of this here? YOu were already involved in one of the two threads on this exact same subject. In it, you said you would help spread it. What do you think you are accomplishing by starting a third thread on this in the very same forum?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Calamari

no one pays attention to this footage because it isn't very meaningful. Its just a bunch of personal testimonies as to the existance of ufos. Its worthless. Its not proof of anythign. Why did you post anohter thread of this here? YOu were already involved in one of the two threads on this exact same subject. In it, you said you would help spread it. What do you think you are accomplishing by starting a third thread on this in the very same forum?

i didnt know that there was another thread , i posted this thread first , and later when i found the other one posted there , check the time tag.

and for the rest , i have already send several mails to a lot of the media , newspapers , forums , newsgroups , boards and the like in the netherlands.

so thats for the spreading , i am still collecting info , and more footage than is even present on ats on this subject, as we speak.

regards.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Calamari,
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is very old news. Sure that the media is well aware of it.
It was probably ignored because Greer made the mistake of associating the ufo issue with the whole free energy question.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Couldn't stream it.. What program am I supposed to use to view the movie?

Windows Media Player

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
While it may be old news to some, I had not seen this particular item before. So thanks, Calamari, it was news to me!! I was glued to it for the entire time. ( and I e-mailed the link to a couple of friends. )

I have read discussions on other forums reguarding the astronaunts seeing UFO and finding 'unnatural' things on the moon. I believe there was a news conference held in '96 (held by some ex-NASA people ) and it was equally ignored by the major press outlets.

With the present administration being so right-wing religious, I wouldn't expect them to be too inclined to admit this kind of thing to us, they might not even believe it themselves.

A few years back, I had a friend that joined a fundalmental type church. She would bring me all sorts of tracts, one of which explained in detail that the aliens, UFO's, were only demons sent to fool humans into believing that there was other life in the universe, and that they would show us all sorts of miracles--cures, answers to fuel shortages, food shortages etc. There by they would fill the 'antichrist' prophecy.

( Does make me wonder though--when was it that GB was so gung-ho to go back to the moon and to mars?)

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Guys, there is a search function you can use to find these items and see if it has already been posted so as not to waste bandwidth on duplicate posts. Here's a short list of posts on this topic.

Footage Everyone Must See.
disclosure project
The Disclosure Project
Updates On Disclosure Project Website
The Disclosure Project-Check It Out

You can find the search tab at the top of the page between the members and faq tabs.

Click here if you can't find it. Then type in "Disclosure" and "Project" in the two required boxes. Click on "Aliens and UFO's" in the "Search in forum" section and then in the "Search through date range" section click on "the beginning" You can also click on "thread SUBJECT lines only" option next to the "Search for matches in" section to narrow your search down a little bit. It helps when you are looking for something specific. Hope this helped some of you.

It really is simple you just have to use it

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i just watched the entire 115 min and 35 sec video and I must say I am not impressed. There is a lot of talk and not much evidence. The one man, who HELPED EXTRACT BODIES FROM A CRASHED ALIEN CRAFT declined to describe any of the features of these creatures in detail. His excuse was there was not enough time, and then he went on to generalize to say that most of their specimans were bipedal, humanoid ones. There was no video footage, no conclusive photographs, the blueprint was drawn up by someone who only saw the "reproduction craft" from the outside and yet the blueprint shows numerous inside details. The video quality is so low the photographs that were displayed are meaningless. Myself, I will not believe until I see dvd quality video footage showing these incredible radar speeds and such.

I am looking for a thread that discusses anti-grav devices from a physics standpoint with numerous posts by a memeber named dragonrider, who is now banned. I tried a boolean search, looking at the member's psot history and did not find anything. If anyone knows the url of this thread I would greatly appriciate it.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
when you have former high ranking officials say they have seen and haVE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS OF UFO'S , how can you not believe it?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1
when you have former high ranking officials say they have seen and haVE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS OF UFO'S , how can you not believe it?

Because I am skeptical by nature and I cannot belive something so farfetched without hi res video of these things in flight or other definitve evidence. There were too many instances where one of the witnesses declined to answer the questions put forth by reporters or explain how the propulsion system worked. I don't care how long it would have taken. It should have been explained.

Also, there was an instance of one of these "reproduction craft" being present at an airshow. Why did the man who stumbled upon it not take any pictures? I would think if one when to an airshow one would most definitley bring a camera. Too many small discrepancies. I'm sorry, I'm not a believer.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1halucinogen1

While I've watched this video and think it does bring up many good points and believable stories... The lack of detail about the 'documents' makes me suspicious... I wish they would've shown some of the footage and pictures they said they were ready to show to members of congress during the conference to make more of a point. Hell, the docs they hold in their hands saying they're "reports" could really be anything... Yes, I want to believe high ranking officials but there are many people in the past who have said they were high ranking and ultimately been debunked... Still it's sad this conference didn't get any more coverage, I wish they hadn't been all about that free energy stuff and just stuck to the subject of proof of extra-terrestrial life. Oh well, that's just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The lack of detail about the 'documents' makes me suspicious

Well, considering they were 15 minutes over time when they started taking questions, i doubt they had time to go through each and every document
The speaker did say people there could see the proof if they wanted to

Personally I found the documentry really interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos

The lack of detail about the 'documents' makes me suspicious

Well, considering they were 15 minutes over time when they started taking questions, i doubt they had time to go through each and every document
The speaker did say people there could see the proof if they wanted to

Good point. I didn't even remember that... I haven't seen it in a while, wish I'd could've been there to ask to see some of the stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Doesn't matter. They shpould have said they were fifteen min overtime and anyone who wanted to leave could, and then taken as long as necessary to fully explain the "documents".

I did too, just interesting without any backing evicence.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Perhaps the ATS Admins can contact the Disclosure Project and ask to see the material information drawings/charts/blueprints/computer data they have regarding their claims to this forum where many "insider" people discuss these things. That way there can possibly be a rapid disseminition of knowledge throughout the scientific community. What about even such websites as SlashDot.org. Make it a non-profit project and get grants

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join