It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suffering Ground Zero worker gets check for...$0.00?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So why are other demolition workers not dying of cancer?

Now THAT is the most intelligent question I've seen here yet.

Why ARE some ground zero workers coming down with illnesses while others are not? Obviously there's a pattern, but we don't know what it is. Perhaps all the people coming down with illnesses all worked in a specific area, such as in or around WTC 7, which would imply something was in WTC 7 that wasn't in the other buildings.

No they are not getting mesothelioma from the asbestos, what has been reported is leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

I agree that the culprit probably isn't asbestos. The stuff is a carcinogen but that doesn't make it a poison gas either. Steven Jones claims that his dust samples are from a general sampling from around the towers so if there was something in the dust that would be causing this, odds are that he'd have it. Unfortunately, Jones doesn't care so Jones never looked for it.

A rare cancer of which one cause is radiation exposure.

Do they know what kind of radiation? I recall reading somewhere that back in the twenties a group of women workers in a watch factory somewhere were dying from illnesses stemming from radiation poisoning because they were handling radioactive paints used to color in the glow in the dark hands on pocket watches. It seems to me that something similar was used somewhere at the WTC complex that shouldn't have been used.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

So why are other demolition workers not dying of cancer?

Now THAT is the most intelligent question I've seen here yet.

Why ARE some ground zero workers coming down with illnesses while others are not? Obviously there's a pattern, but we don't know what it is. Perhaps all the people coming down with illnesses all worked in a specific area, such as in or around WTC 7, which would imply something was in WTC 7 that wasn't in the other buildings.

Dave's coming around. Over the past year he has altered his beliefs a bit. This is just one more step in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Why ARE some ground zero workers coming down with illnesses while others are not?

Actually you missed my point.

You said that what was giving them cancer is certainly in other buildings, but other people are not getting cancer from demolishing other buildings, before, or after 911. So your claim is bogus, and whatever is giving them cancer more likely has something to do with the collapse mechanism itself, not what was in the buildings.

I can see your desire to make claims that would distract from that possibility though.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Why ARE some ground zero workers coming down with illnesses while others are not?

Actually you missed my point.

You said that what was giving them cancer is certainly in other buildings, but other people are not getting cancer from demolishing other buildings, before, or after 911. So your claim is bogus, and whatever is giving them cancer more likely has something to do with the collapse mechanism itself, not what was in the buildings.

I can see your desire to make claims that would distract from that possibility though.

You really are adept at manipulating the evidence to fit your argument. Whatever is causing the ground zero workers illnesses, it's a given that it's from something airborne. This unknown material ha been sitting in other buildings lying dormant for years so it's not airborne in other buildings. Granted, if someone hacked a piece of this unknown material off the wall, ground it up in a blender, and started spraying it around in the air for several months that might be another story. The fact is that noone knows what this matyerial is yet so you cannot make accusations on a position that you hope to be true.

The observation that "other people aren't getting cancer from other buildings" is pointless. All that means is that not all buildings are constructed by the same people and not all buildings are constructed in the same way and with the same materials, and if you didn't know that, then the reason why you continue making invalid comparisons among different buildings as if they were all coming off an assembly line is self evident.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join