It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Playing the H.A.A.R.P. and Playing With Your Mind? - About HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. This write up really makes one think imo. I have no proof of this : Tis why it is in the skunk works.

Am sure you will find this read most interesting. I'm not here to debate, but to let you guys research into the matter and form your own conclusions. I advise you to google more about HAARP , there are tons of articles.

ALso see this link :
www.zimbio.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is much good evidence and there has been much internet speculation on the capability and use of the USA Government’s High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP):
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Claims and establishment counter-claims particularly abound on the capability and use of HAARP to modify weather and vibrate tectonic fault-lines so that severe storms and localised earthquakes result, along with tsunamis where the tectonic target is under an ocean. Severe storms, earthquakes and tsunamis of course all occur naturally and it is difficult to know which are natural and which are HAARP-generated or HAARP-assisted in any particular case. The full potential of HAARP is not publicly known for certain but the fact that it does have potential use as a weapon is well documented and discussed in various international treaties and official documents. It is VERY interesting therefore to note that MEMRI (The Middle East Media Research Institute) have highlighted a Pakistani journalist’s recent article on their website entitled “Renowned Pakistani Columnist Nusrat Mirza Accuses U.S. Of Artificially Causing Japanese Earthquake: ‘The U.S. has Carried Out a Second Nuclear Attack on Japan’”. The article claims that HAARP is responsible for storms/floods and earthquakes/tsunamis in Pakistan (in 2010) and Japan (in 2011) respectively:
www.memri.org...

The Nusrat Mirza article is itself of interest but what is perhaps far more interesting is the fact that MEMRI have chosen to highlight it because a close examination of members of MEMRI’s Board of Advisors and Directors reads like a veritable who’s who of top level New World Order officials: including former CIA Director James Woolsey and former US Attorney General John Ashcroft. See below and:
www.memri.org...

The questions one then has to ask is whether or not MEMRI is in fact a CIA/NWO front organisation or just another duped NGO/Media outlet? Do the CIA/NWO want to exaggerate the capability of HAARP and spread fear? Or, is the HAARP technology really as diabolically deadly as informed worst fears suggest and the malevolence and hubris of its masters so great that they now wish to brag about it?

sites.google.com...

See: gramercyimages.com...
and educate-yourself.org...
Also : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at all the players. Think it's not happening? I say, " think again". Imo, "They " all relate and work together for the "One agenda .

Please feel free to VENT or comment.

Edit To Add a forgotten link: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 3-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
on emsc i took a look at earthquakes recently in turkey and i saw a grid patter of mag 2 earthquakes organized in perfect distances from eachother, it looked like this

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Very interesting! Appreciate your reply and contribution. I can't very well comment on this for I am uneducated in this area. But I could venture a guess... As you can see, I have questions of my own about some of this ..and I get different opinions as to what some of these radar rings/ or returns could be. See my Radar anomolies multiple hole punched rings question here: .www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
on emsc i took a look at earthquakes recently in turkey and i saw a grid patter of mag 2 earthquakes organized in perfect distances from eachother, it looked like this

youtu.be...

The original poster of the video also explained why he thinks the grid happened:

UPON FURTHER INSPECTION LOOKING AT THE MOMENT TENSORS I BELIEVE THEY ARE ROUNDED OFF TO THE NEAREST .1 DEGREE OF GPS COORDINATES... PROBOBLY CAUSING THIS "GRID PATTERN" TO SHOW UP... ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
(Capitals are the posters, not mine)

Her's a picture of today's quakes in Greece from eth same site -

All in a straight line - got to be man made - right??

1/ why does that mean they have to be man made?, and

2/ no - actually they are not in a perfect straight line - they have decimal fractions of 38.09 to 38.14 deg N - but relatively small differences like that simply do not register at this scale.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

so youre saying perhaps its just the grid pattern of what the system is able to pick up that we see? yea thats a definite possiblity

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok... so I posted this thread on HAARP, and I now have experienced the weirdest electrical storm ever. Searched this a.m. and found a vid that shows this weird electrical activity/ lightning but it does not begin to show the half of it. Our storm lasted HOURS... This vid is recorded in Murfreesboro , and I'm less than an hour away - Glad I found someone else who said they have never seen anything like it.

Anyone else around here ? Did you experience and think this the weirdest ever? Too bad this vid doesn't begin to capture the panorama and streaks that I saw.-the magnificance of it all... It was like this thing sat on top of us and there was nothing but electrical chaos in the atmosphere! Weird!.

See the lightning vid here: vimeo.com...
Added another but shorter Murfreesboro vid-NOTED date is Aug 3 not the 8th. Date wrong:

edit on 4-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

top topics

join