It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Germany mapped the Hollow Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't have minded watching the videos, but they are so poorly put together. I'm a fast reader, but would have to pause it constantly, because no matter how long the verbiage on the screen was, you have 6 seconds to read it.

I found myself becoming more frustrated than enlightened.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If you truly think the earth is hollow, why dont you go there? Go on ahead and go, and rid us of your stupidity. Enjoy that 3000 degree ferenheit magma while youre there. FYI, yes that hard Nickel/Iron core is there, and how it got there was when the earth was 1 billion years old, a mars sized planet hit the earth, then when it was 4 times larger than it is now, and that planetoid buried itself in the earths center which is what its core is now, according to NASA and many astronomers.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

i can't believe the amount of stars for the ignorant nonsense you spew. the nazi were incredibly advanced most of the usa rocket tech came from them also the first jet engines (read about the comet). they had the best engineers the world had ever seen aswell as vast medical research, granted it was gained in unethical ways. but it was not discarded by the allies. so you may be sorry to hear but the nazi put allot in the our technological advancement
the nazis were scum who steered a great people in to ruin, but give credit where credit due they were highly advanced in many areas

Originally posted by Stovokor
Haven't we tracked seismic waves through the earth and by the speed the travel we can tell what they are traveling through?? How could it be hollow?
yes thay have and theres some anomaly with it that hollow earth guys use to make a quite convincing model that earth is hollow. its on this site someplace but you can find it yourself if your interested if somebody asks nice i might have a look for it

edit on 4/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: second reply

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you truly think the earth is hollow, why dont you go there? Go on ahead and go, and rid us of your stupidity. Enjoy that 3000 degree ferenheit magma while youre there. FYI, yes that hard Nickel/Iron core is there, and how it got there was when the earth was 1 billion years old, a mars sized planet hit the earth, then when it was 4 times larger than it is now, and that planetoid buried itself in the earths center which is what its core is now, according to NASA and many astronomers.
.....so if this is true the summerian legends are true,so the 2011-2013 are really true and it will happening again in the history of earth...nice..heil nibiru, the nazi are far away from our galaxy, by now,. ...score nazi -jew 1-0...loool

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2011 by aboutface because: accidental double post, sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Wow! I started by watching, pausing and magnifying X 400 the frames of the videos. The first one seems dubious to me, especially the entrance to the temple. If his purpose in showing us the martial arts demo was to try to convince us of the vril in him, well ok a little, although I find it hard to connect to it otherwise.

After viewing them, I would say they have changed my thinking a little insofar as I now think the flying saucers exist, but that they are of terrestrial origin, unidentified for sure, because there are no flashy national markings on them.

The overall problem I have with believing the Germans settled there is the high number who have been recorded as living in South America. If Antartica was so wonderful, why would they not go there? Or was it all supposedly only reserved for the master race as they perceived it?

I also failed to understand why it was necessary to start ww2, if colonizing inner earth was their goal. (Yes I read one link that addressed this point (momemtum?) but I'm none the wiser really.

The Germans and Russians hated each other. Yet Germany sent its soldiers to freeze to death on the Russian front. So they suddenly knew how to dress well for Antartica? As I viewed the pictures I couldn't help but think that no one dressed like them would go there believing he would remain there forever. So in that sense the letter makes me question more. «it would be interesting to have the letters authenticated.
edit on 4-8-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
.....so if this is true the summerian legends are true,so the 2011-2013 are really true and it will happening again in the history of earth...nice..heil nibiru, the nazi are far away from our galaxy, by now,. ...score nazi -jew 1-0...loool
because it hard to get there.
so because many people say thats how it is. it must be how it is. wrong. nobody knows what happened 1 million years ago never mind 1 billion its an educated guess a theory at best if we go by your standards jesus rose from the dead and mohamed floated up to heaven and moses split the sea
could you explain the second half of your post. what do summeriam legends, nibiru, and nazis - jews got to do with each other

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So if the earth is hollow...then it has no core..which means it has no gravity....

So basically whoever believes in the "Hollow Earth Theory", completely denies gravity.

Alright I've lost faith in mankind.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If the Earth is a hollow sphere, there is weightlessness inside, because gravitational forces will cancel out inside:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
*double post. messed up..
edit on 4-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Better explanation of the hollow earth theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Exactly.

The inside of a hollow sphere is gravitationally neutral. The only thing that could keep things on the inner surface is centripetal force. However, this force would be at a maximum at the equator, and would decrease to 0 at the poles. Here's the thing, though... for the Earth to be hollow, the "outward" centripetal force would have to counteract the inward force of gravity. But, consider the implications of that. If the centripetal force is greater than the gravitational force, then the Earth would never have been able to form, because gravity is what brought matter together to form it.

This is why the Hollow Earth is impossible.

Now, the possibility of subterranean caves under Antarctica is another issue altogether. And, as I've said, I would be more inclined to believe that the Nazis found such a formation.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hold on a second.....While I would love to believe the mysteries surrounding the hollow earth and the cover ups that claim there is no life inside of earth due to the magma etc, I just don't know. This is Galactic federation type stuff, George Noory type stuff....we have to look back into history and do some research...

Here is a Fascinating read:
stopnwo.com...
The above link is the actual article submitted by Admiral Richard E. Byrd, to which the original drawing that is now so "famous" became a template for videos such as the ones at the beginning of this thread.

Another interesting link which provides some common grounds to focus on other adventurous scientists that support the theory, such as Edmund Haley (yes the same comet mastermind).

The next link goes into strange detail as the exact whereabouts of the two openings, both North and South...
www.ourhollowearth.com...

This page is interesting and has a numerous amount of info and videos
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

It comes down to this, the only way to be sure that google, the UN, the shadow, and Nasa, russians , germans etc, have not covered this up with digital animation, is to get a troop of 5000 men and women strong and hike up to those exact locations and see what is there when we get there......I for one will sit back and watch it happen, if it ever happens and smirk if it were true, if it were not, well then it was not meant to be.

But there is only one way to know!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Now, the possibility of subterranean caves under Antarctica is another issue altogether. And, as I've said, I would be more inclined to believe that the Nazis found such a formation.

The videos spend a lot of time illustrating an underwater entrance to what appears to be a large cavern -- perhaps a cavern system. While this ,might be a far cry from being a "hollow earth", it is certainly more plausible and within the realm of what we currently accept scientifically.

I can easily imagine that the Nazi's discovered such an underwater entrance to a cavern system under the Antarctic continent or even under the incredibly thick ice sheet covering Antarctica. After that, the imagination simply runs wild. Suddenly, it becomes easy to picture a secret Nazi base deep under the ice pack, working diligently in isolation to produce the UFO's that have been seen throughout the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Are you basing your remarks on what we know scientifically?

Because today we are learning and creating far more than we have ever known before. Did you know that teleportation is in fact not just a theory anymore?

invisibility cloaks are now being used in real time, Star Treks cell phones are now being used by modern man....

So who is to say that Gravity or a different version of gravity doesnt exist? One that baffles our minds, but is common everyday practice to others?

I'm just saying is all...
edit on 4-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dunno if anybody poster Byrd's supposed diary pages, so here :
www.scribd.com...
just some fun stuff.

What I was saying before is, we do know they went to Antarctica- but who knows whats there. Sadly, on that third video I noticed something I missed before...and I hope it doesn't drag everything else down,lol, but the guy puts up a report thats actually a Marvel Comics story....with Namor The Human Torch and his sidekick Toro....
I don't know if the guy was making a joke, or he thinks they used the names as code words or whatever. I think the videos have some great info...but this is just weird....Anyways that starts at 11:48 or so of part 3 of 3.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I know all about our current advances in physics. They don't preclude the established physics...in fact, everything you mentioned is a testament to the accuracy of current theories, because its those theories that have made what you mentioned possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Everything!..got to do with everything....on this universe we have just only one way to choose to be different...it is insignificant..it is 0 , nada, so we can think of everything , we can belive in everything and nothing, it does` t metter...but here on this post i say the Holow earth it is possible!, the same like time mashine, and other storys, even god it is possible to exist, we really don`t know enything for sure!...this is my oppinion,so nazi-jew 2-0..lool

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by shagreen heart

Really bitchen. Another very interesting thread comes up with hardley any text from the OP. What shall we discuss?
It seems like you make posts like this all the time, I have noticed several recently. Are you running for mod election or what? You add nothing to the conversation and people were already discussing it when you got here. How about if you have nothing useful to add you don't, hypocrite.

He started the thread, so I'm pretty sure he would have included any info he knew in his original post.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join