It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What's with all the posts from 2003 being commented on with irrelevant comments?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

please expand on your post. Show us links or something. I am far too lazy to figure out your mystery

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

nvm. i justr realized some pissed off member is spamming every single post he can get his hands on with stupid information because hes mad (: Thank you though

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whatever happened to punching the wall or kicking your cat when your angry?

These silly internet kids nowadays. I am angry so I shall spam you to death....FEEL MY RAGE!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Who is the guy doing this?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Grrrrr.......spam, spam, grrrrrr

It is times like these that I count the days until school begins again.
Some new member gets butt hurt rants, gets banned, returns to spam (like anyone cares) and gets banned some more. I predict things will improve marginally in 30 days.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Often times trolls will spam very old threads to get their message out.

This happens for 2 reasons:

1) We have a mechanism in place to prevent new sign-ups from starting their own threads anywhere outside the Intro forum until they reach a certain amount of posts.

2) They find it amusing to bump old threads and watch as members begin replying to them without looking at dates.

It happens from time to time. Sad that someone has nothing better to do than pester people on a message board on a summer afternoon, but what can we do...

The best advice is check the OP date before you reply.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

Well, The First one was ATSforRacialHatred
than he was banned there, i guess made a new one spamming the samne info ATZNazi's (Or somthing like that...)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by etombo

Well, The First one was ATSforRacialHatred
than he was banned there, i guess made a new one spamming the samne info ATZNazi's (Or somthing like that...)

Yeah someone who is ranting about ATS racism , then spamming all the forums with his message. Seems time consuming.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There will always be those who are intolerant of disagreement with their 'obviously' correct opinion about things... then ego's ignite... and KABOOM you've got extra Mod work...... sigh ....

If we miss one let us know.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I have only spotted "Removed for extreme T&C violation" stickers on posts in relation to this, and no actual whole posts.You guys must be doing a bang up job! Keep up the smashing effort to rid us of this scourge !

new topics

top topics

join