It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VVAW planned to assassinate US leaders and Kerry may have been there

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The following documents were attained by way of a Freedom Of Information request to the FBI.

(a) The fist document places John Kerry in the basement of a home where a one-pound block of marijuana was made available to the people sleeping in the basement that night. Unless I�m reading it wrong one of them wpuld be John Kerry. This event took place November 14, 1971. So did John Kerry smoke dope, or do you think he was holding his breath? Let me know what you think.

imageevent.com...

The second document demonstrates that some members of the VVAW, *John Kerry was a National Leader of the VVAW*, were making plans to assassinate leaders of the United States Government. It clearly states that there were training camps in Florida or Georgia. This took place November 12, 1971. Once again I ask you to read all of the pages, each link is just one short page in order with the next page, and tell me what you think.

imageevent.com...

imageevent.com...

imageevent.com...

imageevent.com...

This document places John Kerry with /or in the area of/ Scot Camil who was talking of setting up Phoenix type operations within the United States. Therefore John Kerry may have been rubbing elbows with Camil at the time Camil was promoting government assassinations. This link refers you back to the first document, look at it and you'll see that Kerry's and Camil's names are listed beside one another, placing them both in the same location at the same meeting. Read it over and tell me if you read it the same way I do.

imageevent.com...

In this document you can clearly see that the VVAW were selling DRUGS, *I'm claiming that John Kerry was a National Leader, then he had to know this information. If it were the KKK no one would doubt that the head dogs knew of all the trash happening in the chain of command. Tell me if you agree with the way I see this.

imageevent.com...

Please give your input cocerning this information. To me if it is true then someone should be looking at it very hard.

***For the complete Freedom Of Information released documents CLICK the below link and start researching all the files the FBI have on VVAW and John Kerry�s involvement with that New Liberal movement in the 70�s. Good hunting brothers and sisters.

ice.he.net...

Hooah

(edited to update url for larger image view)

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh and

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would believe that Kerry was involve, but that was a long time ago when he was young. I do believe that he is the wrong man at the wrong time.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
but that was a long time ago when he was young.

There is no statute of limitations on murder and/or consipracy
to commit murder. Being young is no excuse for being involved
in these things. Kerry is the one who wants us all to pay attention
to what he did 35 years ago ... when he was 'young'. Okay -
let's all pay attention. It's not a pretty picture.

For those who say 'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'. Wake up.
This election is too important to sleep through.
Take a long hard look at your candidate. He should have
been put on trial long ago for conspiracy to commit murder.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The FBI concluded John Kerry had nothing to do with any of that crap. They said he was the voice of sanity and reason. I think he left the group shortly after that talk started.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
When FBI files emerged establishing Kerry's presence in Kansas City, the campaign conceded that Kerry somehow must have forgotten his involvement in the plot to assassinate U.S. senators while still on the executive committee of the VVAW. What might have been an unforgettable experience for a man who was now a Senator himself turned out to be just one of those little memory lapses we all have.

www.spectator.org...

This Kerry guy is now saying he was in Cambodia 4 times. He was ferrying CIA, Navy Seals and the like into the country. Oh, and get this, he was fired upon by the Khmer Rouge in '68, and the Khmer Rouge did not even take up arms until '72.

www.drudgereport.com...
www.rushlimbaugh.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is RIDICULOUS. You people are REALLY reaching. I guess you don't have anything better to do than spread malicious BS. It figures. That's what Bushies do. They don't have anything positive to talk about so they spread crap and bash their opponent. Way to go.

DENY IGNORANCE by DENYING DISINFORMATION!

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The VVAW may have been radicals, but like ESK said I think Kerry left when they talked about murder. I am not too sure but I believe Kerry left the VVAW the have a seat in a government position?

Anyway, Kerry was the one looking for peace, as the answer to 'Nam. He was the one who went along with the more "peaceful" demostrations such as the marches,and the mock battles.

Remember fellow Bu#es, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Youth is no excuse I know, and I am very much against Kerry, however, I still think that we should focus on what he did in congress as to what he did when he was younger. We need to remember, all of us have done stupid things in our past. Kerry is driven by the polls and will say and do anything to make himself look good. He has done one thing well, and that is to marry rich women. first wife was worth 300 million, then he left her for Mrs. Heinz.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
The FBI concluded John Kerry had nothing to do with any of that crap. They said he was the voice of sanity and reason. I think he left the group shortly after that talk started.

EastCoastKid did you read any of the papers? These are the reports from the FBI.

Why do you think John Kerry did not report these actions by the VVAW to law enforcement? He was a man that took an oath to defend this country, just like I did. I can assure you I would had contacted the proper people in law enforcement if I had been told of possible hits on leaders of the United States government.

This stuff may have happen in the early to mid 70's, but it's who he is and where he came from brother, just like my roots made me who I am today.

You better get to know the man your voting for in November, this is the most important election the United States has had in my lifetime, and I'm over 50.

hooah

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Kerry was exonerated of these charges and bringing them up is taking attention away from his real problems, like treason.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
JOB APPLICATION

NAME: John Kerry

RESIDENCE: 7 mansions, including Washington DC, worth multi-millions.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a US Senator. I ordered Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire.

MILITARY:

I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I then returned to the US, joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how I truly feel about the military.

COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

As a US Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I voted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected.

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary excess taxes in MA, despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million.

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although I Blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country.

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucketand Martha's Vineyard as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

None.

PERSONAL

I ride a Serotta Bike.

My Gulfstream V Jet I call The Flying Squirrel.

I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
This is RIDICULOUS. You people are REALLY reaching. I guess you don't have anything better to do than spread malicious BS. It figures. That's what Bushies do. They don't have anything positive to talk about so they spread crap and bash their opponent. Way to go.

DENY IGNORANCE by DENYING DISINFORMATION!

Wait...did you actually post this? I've seen some hypocritical statements in my life, but I think this one takes the CAKE!!!!!

Just do a message search on ECK and see how much "malicious BS" ECK has not only posted, but the threads he has started....

Oh my God...I need oxygen...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have to disagree as I have always found ECK to be a great poster.

I must say though that complaints about Bush supporters not campaigning nicely are a huge joke.

For a group of people who think that campaigning equals mocking someone for falling off a bike or choking on a pretzel that's pretty ironic.

The 2004 presidential campaign is one of the greatest embarassments to humanity ever.

Issues are ignored entirely and instead the average jackass voter spends his time thinking about the early 70's, pretzels, bikes, haircuts, blank looks and long faces.

I think the average voter spent too much time chowing down on lead paint growing up.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

John Kerry has a law degree. I don't know what his undergraduate GPA was but it is very hard to get into any law school with a GPA of less than 3.0.

[edit on 04/8/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

I must say though that complaints about Bush supporters not campaigning nicely are a huge joke.

For a group of people who think that campaigning equals mocking someone for falling off a bike or choking on a pretzel that's pretty ironic.

The 2004 presidential campaign is one of the greatest embarassments to humanity ever.

Issues are ignored entirely and instead the average jackass voter spends his time thinking about the early 70's, pretzels, bikes, haircuts, blank looks and long faces.

I think the average voter spent too much time chowing down on lead paint growing up.

Issues are ignored entirely? Djarums these are the issues.

I'm not telling you to vote for Bush, or Kerry.

All I�m saying is if your going to vote for a man over issues, then you better know where that man/woman is coming from. Kerry has issues.

(a) John Kerry smoked dope, or do you think he was holding his breath? See the FBI documents listed above.

(b) John Kerry was a National Leader of the VVAW*, the group was making plans to assassinate leaders of the United States Government. See FBI documents listed above.

(c) John Kerry was a National Leader of a liberal group that clearly was selling DRUGS. See FBI documents listed above.

(d) John Kerry has a problem with his Vietnam combat record. See Swift Boat vet says John Kerry ran, photos.imageevent.com...

(e) John Kerry supported the NVA after he came back home from the Vietnam War while we had troops still on the ground there. Hell I was one of them. That my friend is giving comfort to the enemy. He made trips to North Vietnam; my God the North Vietnamese have his picture hanging in a place of Honor in their country's capital. Check that out with a little online research. Hooah

This man has got to keep us alive if he becomes the President of the United States, you best make what he has done in the past an issue. If he did it one way back then, he could do it the same way now.

But in your line of thinking if someone committed rape, 35 years ago, it would be OK for him to date your daughter, I mean my God it would have been 35 years ago, right?

hooah

(edited to correct spelling)

[edit on 18-8-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am by no means a liberal but if the FBI already investigated Kerry's role with this group why is that not good enough for you?

You use the example of a rape. Fine Should someone be blamed for a rape that occured 35 years ago that people he knew committed but he didnt?

Additionally you can consider yourself serious when you claim that whether or not John Kerry smoked marijuana 30 years ago is an issue? Please spare me! Why is that an issue?

The president of the united states is elected by the people to do what's in the best interest of the country. A computer program could most likely designed that would do that very thing quite efficiently. Instead the constitution calls for a HUMAN to be elected. Humans have flaws. Humans do things while growing up that might not have been the wisest decisions in the world, and they learn and grow as a result of those decisions and the lessons brought about by them. No one is perfect.

Whether or not Kerry smoked weed or Bush liked to grab a few swigs of booze earlier on in their lives is relevant to the election? I prefer to base my vote on what they have planned for this country, and what they will do for this country. Not what they did in their private personal lives while growing up.

In my opinion an educated voter would compare the legislative experience and records of the candidates and combine that with the candidates' proposed ideas and platforms and decide from there.

Basing your vote on whether a candidate ever smoked weed is not the way to do it. Sorry if that offends you.

The other charges you list were addressed by the FBI whom most Democrats consider a tool of Bush anyways. If they freed Kerry from such allegations... well you get the idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What cracks me up about this post is that here you have a web site (ATS) dedicated to the belief that there is a government conspiracy behind everything, and yet some of the posters in this thread are totally accepting the veracity of these FBI reports. Especially when they date from a time when, yes, the Government did actually instigate a lot of the things we are reading about in these foia reports.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Whether or not Kerry smoked weed or Bush liked to grab a few swigs of booze earlier on in their lives is relevant to the election? I prefer to base my vote on what they have planned for this country, and what they will do for this country. Not what they did in their private personal lives while growing up.

Let's face it anyone between the age of 30 and 50 that claims to have never smoked pot is either a lier or a total geek.

I would be more suspicious of someone from that age bracket who never smoked pot ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join