It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing : Reasons for war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have been reading up quite a bit on what is going on with Iraq and why we (US and UK) feel the need to disarm Saddam?

First of all..... The only countries who support the US in their cause are UK, Spain, Holland and Bulgaria. The last remaining monarchies in Europe. Bush is a blood relative of all living monarchs on or off the throne in Europe.

Second. The biggest oil company here in the UK are B.P., formerly called Anglo Persian Oil. Persia as we know is now known as Iraq. So B.P. used to have a claim to the vast oil resources of Iraq/Iran and now the proceeds of this go straight into Saddams pocket.

Tony Blair is HEAVILY connected to B.P. and surely has a personal vested interest in getting these oil deposits back under US and UK control.

More disturbingly and not really connected to the war, but 34 of the 43 US Presidents are/were direct blood relatives of all the European monarchs who are all related - closer than you would imagine. In fact, George Bush is a blood relative of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family. This is the real name for the British Royals (now known as Windsor) and the Bulgarian monarch Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, now democratically elected Prime Minister.

The Bush family are oil tycoons in their own right, the European monarchs gained much of their wealth from oil and as George Bush senior was the other US president to go to war with Saddam, this to me looks like a huge family fued which is costing the lives of our troops and innocent Iraqis.

This points to another classic "Problem, Reaction, Solution" manipulation dating back to September 11th 2001 and has not gone totally to plan. Bush and Blair had expected to win the full support of the UN as a result of recent terrorist attacks and have been unable to prove Saddams involvement with Al Qaeda. So we are now being spoon fed the WMD line which I personally don't buy. You think a country who can't adequately defend itself against an aerial assault are a real threat to world peace?

I don't think so.

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by McGoo]

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by McGoo]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGoo
Persia as we know is now known as Iraq. So B.P. used to have a claim to the vast oil resources of Iraq/Iran and now the proceeds of this go straight into Saddams pocket.

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
almost forgot.....

www.phrusa.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Look it is no secret what this and other countrys are after in the middle East The secret is, is it possible for us to have our cake and eat it too. for if it is life will change dramatically and if we cant do u think well have the chance to say "where done where pullin out".
Overview the entire situation in all four corners of the Globe and contemplate the percentage of our winning possibilties and continued fighting after iraq Bush doesent plan to stop here I GUARNTEEE it (texan slang)

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by Emyrs1]

top topics

join