It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Secret Societies. Personal Experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to share something with you people.

If you are seeing alot of things and believe that it's because you have been thinking them excessively, I want you to know that it is not your thoughts that draw your awareness to them constantly.

I believe its something else. I believe it has to do with destiny.

My reasons are.

When I was serving in the Army, most of the higher ranks in my unit wore masonic rings. They were were very out there with their stuff. Most of them even had their masonic insignias on the back of their vehicles.

The thing is that they were all really nice guys.

When I come home I start hearing about all this NWO talk and I remembered these guys and I thought well how can it be that their agenda is so "evil" if most of the masonic guys back in the Army were actually very good hearted people.

Now as I drive through the city I always notice their insignias and I have seen everything from egyptian esoteric bookstores next to masonic lodges and masonic insignias under overhead bridges.

In downtown NY their insignia is usually always at the top of the doors of some of the most elegant buildings.

So, what if these people are actually extremely hard workers and not "occultist"

I see why such people would hold the mysteries of life, because their backgrounds are of well conduct, discipline and hard work towards the community.

Now about the evil part.

If there are several powerful men, of course not all of them will use their power for good.

Everything evil is always happening, as well as everything good is always happening.

But of course, good shall save the day.

edit on 3-8-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

don't tell anybody. It's a secret.

Thanks for using common sense when thinking.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I believe what you may be referring to is compartmentalization. These guys are in an organization serving a higher purpose that they know nothing about.

What you are saying is comparable to saying that the lady at the DMV is nice, so Barack Obama must be nice too. It's apples and oranges.

It's actually openly and well documented that lower level masons don't get any recognition or information until they rise among the ranks, which I'm sure is something you understand. Do you know anything about the next military strategy regarding the middle east?

I applaud your willingness to understand, because a military mind is fully trained to not ask questions, but you are only just stepping into a world that is way over any of our heads. I'm sure those people you speak of are admirable characters, and you bring a valid point, but the fact remains that when examining agendas, masons/gov/secret societies are hiding things for a reason.

Money is the root of all evil. Or so they say. Coincidentally, the all seeing eye is on every dollar bill. Knowing masons as you do, you know they are very cocky with their signs and will put them right in front of people who have no idea what they are looking at unless they are involved.

Dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Remember the movie 'Rosemary's Baby'? The doctor and the neighbors all seemed so nice! How could they possibly be involved in a cult? All they really want to do is help,right?

I know this seems like trolling, but it's really not. I am highly exaggerating though.

In reality, I've met more than my share of people, especially in the working environment, that seem so nice and helpful until you really get to know them and find out they're back stabbers. They were always so good at keeping a smile on their face though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

Thanks for sharing. No info about the M.E., besides personal opinion. If we keep putting pressure on certain middle eastern regions, then those certain people could invade israel. To retaliate.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My uncle and I are very close. He is a very successful man in the business world, a devoted spiritual person, a charitable and humble man, and he also happens to be a Knight of Malta. We always talk about politics, literature, philosophy, conspiracy, science, space, life, and pretty much everything you'd see on here. He's enlightened me and taught me a lot

After talking with him, I've come to the conclusion that most secret societies are nothing evil. There is no secret plan to take over the world. There is no evil blood sucking human sitting in a chair and devising a plan for every course of action and history event. It is simply the EVOLUTION of mankind, society, etc. As long as there are humans there will be greed and fear mongering dramatics..And as long as there is money there will be greed. It's a ugly combo

I always hear stuff about how these "families" and secret societies are hoarding technology, cures, secrets etc. And guess what, you're damn right they are!! Some of it may just simply be greed. But there are other reasons too. One example would be this..by holding back technology and cures you slow down population growth. Do you honestly think the earth could use another couple billion people? I think not.

Bottom line: There is no secret evil group of humans who are doing this..It is all of us who are creating this world we live in. Genetically, we are not that much different from those super rich people. You and me probably have a lot of the same traits and tendencies as super rich people (brown eyes, white skin/we want more, we want now, etc) This is evolution and the process by which this type of life form unfurls

The topic of if alien beings are present here and causing havoc is a whole other debate..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemini67

Technology has killed just as many people as it has helped.
Nobody kept car designs secret. Why do you think this is? Who decides what tech gets put into the public and what doesn't?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree it has killed a lot of people. Technology is based on desired applications. Ironically, I could take a vacuum cleaner, which was designed to clean a floor, and smack some random person over the head with it and kill them. Saying that technology has killed more people than it has helped is a little pessimistic it my opinion though..perhaps your grandma is on a heart machine or something like that keeping here alive. Think of how many people it has helped. Try to think of all the positive things technology has done instead of narrowing on the negative.

And you're right nobody kept car designs secret. I will explain this point of the argument like this: Pretend you have no clue where you are..All you know is you are in the middle of the dessert with nothing but you're keys and the car. You either have to go one way or the other so you pick to go one way. So you're driving along 60 miles and you finally see a street sign and you keep driving and seeing signs. After you're cruising a while and seeing signs you finally realize you might be heading towards a giant canyon (screw it just say the grand canyon.) Another 100 miles later, you're going 80mph still until you finally realize you're right, you are heading towards the canyon and you better slow down or you will go over the edge.

The same thing goes for technology my friend. It grew very fast and the population grew with it..We were heading for a cliff and we needed to slow down to keep things stable..to keep a level energy/food/water supply. This is the positive way to look at it. It's not like everything done secretly is meant to kill you.

I also mentioned how greed plays a factor into keeping new tech secret. Perhaps the bankers who are making all this money (just one example would be those folks who run the oil of the world) are buying the patents from people. They are making too much $$$ with gasoline and other things so they have the power to keep people quiet. Idk CIA might catch leads on people spending large sums of money to test some new tech and investigate them..then kill them n steal it or buy idk.

With respect to the original post, I'm just saying that I think that all this is not some evil plot designed by secret societies. It is the evolution process for mankind working itself out..This is based on personal opinion and experience with people at the top

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply, but I'm still not convinced that any type of technology should be kept secret. It's not about whether or not the technology will be kill or save, it all comes down to money and greed. You touched upon this in your first post, so I'd like to expand upon this.

One type of technology that is currently being kept away from the consumers is anything to do with free energy and alternative fuels. We could've had our cars running without gasoline in the 1950s, but the people who are in charge have decided that this would not bring them as much money as keeping us addicted and held captive by fossil fuels.

If it is members of secret societies that are aware of technologies that could help or hurt humanity, it's not up to them to decide if and when it's released. Nobody should have that much power. I didn't vote for the Knights of Malta, the Masons, or the Skull and Bones to be in charge of what distributing technology, so they should relinquish their secrets and allow science to proceed. Sure, people will live and people will die, but the fact that they are holding back information is a power trip in itself and causing the delay of progress while helping to line their "buddies" (ie. the top members of the pyramid that the lower members are supporting and will most likely never meet) pockets with more dirty money.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I completely agree with everything you said.

But you must also remember that the secret societies like the ones you mentioned are made of people and those people make their own decisions. The Knights of Malta/ Skull n Bones/etc are not responsible for hoarding technology..it is a select few persons within the society. Not every single person in a secret society is bad, but some of them definitely are greedy and evil in their own ways (it is those select few that are the bad ones, not the society itself.) For example, the Knights of Malta is a society based on "chivalrous" values. They are supposed to donate and help the refugees, sick, handicapped, homeless, etc. Some people may join the society because it's family tradition, some may join it to become closer to possessing the secrets of the catholic church, some may join to get tax brakes and such from donating, and some might just join because they have a sweet old heart and want to help people. Therefore, it would be wrong to say that it is the societies that are doing this evil. It all comes down to flat out evil, greedy people like you said. -and the evolution of society/mankind/developing a full conscious

I'm not saying that political parties don't control things though, that is a completely diff story..They come right out and say "B**** I'm taking your money..and if you jewish....etc"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
technology is loving the artificial intelligence of inorganic matter.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The only reason why a technology enters our lives is because we accept them based on its ability to serve the purpose described by its inventor.

Technology shapes physical aspects of our lives.

our creations reflect our technologies.

By changing our technology we can change the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
OP, you might want to give this a read..
top-10-most-sinister-psyops-mission-patches

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
I believe what you may be referring to is compartmentalization. These guys are in an organization serving a higher purpose that they know nothing about.

yea, it's almost like a person who has no earthly idea about what an organization is about nor it's internal structure, and they claim to "know" all about it's evil ways.
(I did the research from inside)

new topics

top topics

join