It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same cop involved in Kelly Thomas's murder has a history of lies and agression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I was listening on the radio today (KFI AM 640) and a defense attorney called to report what happened recently with a client he had. This was all live on the radio so I do not have a source to back up my thread. But if you're still interested, please read on.

The attorney says that a client was recently trialed with a full jury on an incident regarding him attacking a police officer. However he was founded not guilty but all the jurors thankfully for his video recording of what really happened.

The client was filming a police arrest of a suspect on the street with his cellphone. The police officer sees and comes up to the client and SMACKS the phone out of his hands. Luckily when the cellphone was on the ground, another person walking by took the cellphone and continued recording. It recorded how the police officer pushes the client around and throws him onto the ground and arrests him.

The officer REPORTS that the client jumped onto his back and strangled him. That is why he had to use excessive force to subdue the client.

However that did not happen! The video shows no such incident occured. The officer says that his happened before the video recording started. But the video clearly shows his car pulling up to the scene and getting out to arrest a suspect. Then the officer sees the client recording and walks up to him and attacks him.

REALLY how can a police officer WRITE DOWN A LIE AND TESTIFY IT IN COURT?
How many other cases like this happens that are not brought into the daylight???

The attorney also adds that there is rumor that this police officer is one of the 6 officers who brutally murdered Kelly Thomas.

If anyone can find an article regarding this please post it to backup what I heard on the radio.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

This is exactly what happens when Judges believe a cops lie over our TRUTHS. Cops get the God complex and a FASCIST state is born.

If we don't do anything about this now then cases like this will be the norm.

I myself am making arrangements to leave the United Fascist States of America. I'd rather live a peaceful life of poverty then deal with this crap.

Off topic: I got pulled over on my bicycle because I was riding too fast. Cop asks "Why were you going so fast" LOL my response was "I AM EXERCISING" with a smerk on my face. WOWOWOW

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSforRacialHatred

Your pretty annoying.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSforRacialHatred
It's been a great 2 years helping your community grow, posting articles, engaging in collective and intellectual conversations with my colleagues, but you #ed it all up for me. So I'd like to say to you before I go, # you and # AboveTopSecret. Bunch of #ing pricks.

PS My account was BiGGz and I never broke a T&C rule

No need for you to go crazy here. I hope EVERYONE on this forum knows that ATS is very bias towards certain topics and the mods have their own agenda besides the admins and owners. So we deal with it because out of 100 posts of BS flag hungry threads, we get 1 or 2 threads with a lot of great substance.

Just another example of control hunger.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by ATSforRacialHatred

Your pretty annoying.

and you need to do a little more research before making one liners like that.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

More on the history of the 6 cops involved with the murder of Kelly Thomas

www.kfiam640.com...

Fullerton Police Dept. Has A History The Fullerton PD may have a history with police brutality. You can read the FPD’s own Internal Affairs department complaint containing allegations of brutality and theft against FPD Officer Cary Tong on Orange Juice.com Ron Thomas says the large Fullerton Police officer seen making arrests in this video is the same one who was involved in the incident with his son, Kelly Thomas.

edit on 4-8-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Research?? I dont care what he was saying it didnt involve me at all. The fact the he was spamming Hundreds of posts is a n n o y i n g. Bumping up old posts form 2003??? Is that really necessary??? No. Its not, If you all have such an issue with ATS being racist and Biased leave (: No one is making you stay.

top topics

join