It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LI serial killer update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just now started reading into this whole long island serial killer thing, and I found this article posted on July 12th of this year, it has way more detail and its about 5 pages long so I suggest you guys read it. On page 4 it says a total of maybe ten bodies was found. including a baby girl and an Asian male in his 20`s. Not all were hookers. But anyway look into this, read and discuss cause im interested in this. I smell a cover up going on. It says in the article that one of the missing girls who hasn't been found yet called the police that night saying "they are trying to kill me help, help help' So she ran to the first lit up house she could find and was hysterical telling the owner of the home that they were trying to kill her and he called the police, and told her he called them and she looked at him and ran, like she knew the cops were in on it or something along those lines. Just give it a read yourself.

LI SK

cj6

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thinking that the police could be in on it doesnt surprise me but that whole story gives me the creeps

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Normally someone in fear of their life would embrace the police wouldn't you think?

cj6

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Absolutely....unless they had a reason to not trust the police. If someone comes to you and they need help normally you tell them ur gonna call the police, if they run after telling them that then obviously their issue involves the police.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
She had probably been threatened that if she did contact the police something would happen. Could be when she heard "police" she just freaked? just a thought

top topics

join