It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-Year-Old Cartel Hitman Gets Three Year Prison Sentence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

14-Year-Old Cartel Hitman Gets Three Year Prison Sentence

www.digitaljournal.com

After a high-profile trial, 14-year-old cartel hit man, Edgar Jimenez Lugo, was sentenced to three years in prison for homicide, kidnapping and drug and weapons possession in the Central Mexican city of Cuernavaca, Morelos. The grisly crimes in question involved the beheading of four people and the hanging of the headless corpses from a bridge.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have to make this quick because I have a doctors appointment in about twenty minutes
but here's the low down..
for the past two years this kid has been a child hit man for the South Pacific drug cartel ...

they knew this kid did the crimes... problem is on a federal level there are no provisions to deal with a case this heinous when the defendant is a juvenile...

now if that's not all bad enough... this kid isn't even a Mexican citizen...

Lugo, who is an American citizen, was arrested in Tijuana, along with a sibling, as he attempted to cross the border back to his native San Diego in December.

okay there you go... and now here I go... to flirt with some nurses

www.digitaljournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-8-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
in 3 years he'll be your problem. who wouldn't want this kid walking around your city.

hopefully the texas border vigilantes will be waiting for him.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is sad, terrible, I really don't know what to say. Apparently the kid remained calm and collective while he committed the murders (beheadings) and afterwards..incredible disturbing if you ask me. He obviously has some deep psychological issues, and along with the fact that he's a cartel member, probably constantly high coke, only makes things worse. However, he deserves more than 3 years. At 14, you're still conscious and able to make decisions for yourself, and you know the difference between right/wrong. He took the LIVES of 4 people (at least). Just horrible..

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Yikes, I'd hate to be a 14 year old in a Mexican prison. ven aqui pollita, pollita

edit on 3-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join