It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Most Important Video on YouTube' - Unite and Come Together - Mass Non-Compliance!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Count me in among those that roll their eyes...

when they see the name David Icke, but that was a very good presentation.

Part of me wants to ignore much of what he says, but as the saying goes "even a broken clock is right twice a day". This seems like one of those times.

Must seem difficult to deny these matters. And if we can assume them to be true, then we have a major problem folks.

How exactly to address it? Admittedly, totally at a loss.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
awesome vid mate, call icke whatever you want but he speaks truth

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've always liked David, most of his opinions, and presentations. I think that politically, even though I don't always agree with his views, he is as sharp as they come. Again, and excellent, and intelligent, presentation from him.

Unfortunately I cannot forget the fact that his "reptilian phase" not only blurred his opinions, but, above all, discredited many great "alternative researchers", and destroyed the work of many people.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Icke for Prez...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Icke for Prez...

Well that's truly disturbing seeing how Icke is most likely a severely mentally disturbed man.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Sorry for second post, but had to get this in:

- People speaking of THE TRUTH are no better then the manipulators David has been fighting for decades. Every Great Teacher will always want you to think for yourself, and doubt everything, and everyone...there is no TRUTH, just different perspectives, and versions of reality...

- The attacks on SpringHeeledJack are not only vile, and unwarranted, they are proof that many in the self-tittled "truth community" are as monstrous as the monsters they claim to be fighting. That is why the True Teacher stays as far as possible from the blind, and the stupid that claim to follow him...he knows that they are either empty vessels, or just waiting for the right time to stab him in the back, and betray everything he stands for...

That's why we only need, and want the enlightened 3%...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Originally posted by R_Clark
Icke for Prez...

Well that's truly disturbing seeing how Icke is most likely a severely mentally disturbed man.

So he would fit right in with the rest of them in Government then huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It was a nice presentation and all but nothing most of us haven't heard hundreds of times. Nothing will be done just like the last hundred times we've watched a video like that. By the way Rosa Parks was in Montgomery, AL not Selma, AL when she kicked of the bus boycotts to the one that posted about her. Anyway back on topic, look I'm sure everyone's intend is good but thats all it is; intent. I'm not sure anything will ever really be done about it. TPTB have done a beautiful job of spoon feeding us small doses of crack that they have this wonderful society in place. The message can not reach enough people to pull off noncompliance. You end up just looking like a crazy person who is a danger to himself and others.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

It´s a great message, and it´s true.

But where to start.

How are we going to make the majority non compliant?

And non compliant to waht exactly?

What can we not comply to, and en masse, that is going to make a change, but doesn´t crash the system, making life impossible for most?

I think that we are in way too deep, and too dependant on the system as it is, that right now, I see no way to make this work.

Still, I still hope, and have the feeling that balance will be restored, but first a catalistic, worldshaking event will have to take place.

Also, I find this a bit Ironic,

If only we all would do SOMETHING, stop talking, whining, being afraid.. LETS DO IT! We give them the power.. Lets give the power back to the people~

.................WATCH THIS VIDEO!

edit on 4-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Watch it! It is a real eye opener. Best video I have seen of David Icke's to date.

Also have a look at this: www.youtube.com... It is from a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Well movements like this are starting...

www.whatis-theplan.org...

Also referenced in ATS post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Seeing some replies here, are making me sick to the stomach.

David Icke may have talked about things unacceptable to the norm. Yes, he challenges your core beliefs...what does it matter who David Icke is...???

Question yourselves, what really matters, is it the message or the messenger???

To be honest some of you need to simply drop the habit of 'shooting the messenger'. What good does that do??

This guy touches on some really good points...you saw the video. Now stop and think about it. Think about the possibilities of what he said???

Peace

edit on 4-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

He seems to have put the majority of whats discussed here in to a short presentation/video!

He is talking sense.

Excellent video if a little preachy in its presentation.
Star!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Thank you.. Thank you... mate... lets keep this thread going.... LET THE PEOPLE HEAR.. We must not comply with TPTB any longer... They own us now... What will happen soon? lets all BECOME ONE MIND..
LETS ASCEND THESE BONDS THAT CHAIN US..

Do you know how powerful we are... "They" say lets have a WAR and put another 300 billion into it so we 13 can make more money"

THE PEOPLE SAY.. WE DO NOT WANT TO WAR.. WE LAY DOWN OUR ARMS.. peace peace peace!

let it be.. let it be

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
bluestar buddy, give this a shot.

post this video on your facebook wall and let us know what your friends and family say about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
how can people say this man is a nutjob, when he's right on the money?

ETA:

SnF OP
edit on 3-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

I think he's seen as a fool because he was allowed on to national tv to be ridiculed. Another example of MSM controlling the opinions of the populous. He is a legend. He does speak passionately. I love him

Peace out

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Point #1) nothing on the OP link - blank page, after title (for me, at least). Anyone else?

Point #2) its a shame Icke gets all the criticism he does. I've never followed him much, but am aware of his reptilian beliefs, and seen other videos where he speaks about moving through walls and higher dimensional beings, etc... stuff I'm not really into, but consider... some of the things we talk about here - to call this guy a 'kook' or UNintelligent, would be a grave mistake. Clearly he is not (that doesn't mean I subscribe to all of his theories).

It angers me, when people don't acknowledge/understand the simple controversies surrounding topics like JFK, 9/11, Bilderberg, Climate Change, etc... yet, here, some of us are, criticizing the same type of misunderstood brilliance on other topics, the same way the masses don't get the afore-mentioned topics.

Do you see the blatant hypocrisy?

Debate the topic, not the debater. Does his video make logical sense? Then, that's all that is important.

Moving on. Hope everyone has a great day.

Btw, I may have found another link - is this it?

edit on 8/4/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: Found another copy of vid

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes, Icke has thrown some outlandish (read: bat**** crazy) ideas out there from time to time...

This is not one of those ideas or times.

He is speaking about things that we should all be paying attention to in this video. Things that, even if everyone doesn't agree with, everyone should at least give the common courtesy to hear out.
edit on 4-8-2011 by musicjunkie because: grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You need food stores for this non compliance revolution. Without the proper amount of food you can not make this work and good luck convincing the majority to make this kind of move at the moment. If people were gathering together a few months of rations and then did this you could make a run at it.

Takes forethought, organization and appropriate sector targeting. You don't just sing on the internet and expect people to do as you say. You need a healthy majority of desperate people to make things happen, they need to want it....not xbox.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Thats right friend.. some of us actually WATCHED THE VIDEO ... listened to the message.. and did not post signs to discredit the speaker... NEVERMIND if some of you do not like David Icke, think he is weird... HIS MESSAGE IN THIS VIDEO IS SPOT ON... We are all "asleep" watching who is the cutest person of the moment, which star won an award, who is best at sports... all the while children are dying..., families and countries are ruined., OR FREEDOMS VANISH. the world is a police state! ! ! !
while we just sit and watch the fabulous tele..

IF WE ALL REVOLT PEACEFULLY AND REFUSE TO LET OUR FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS SUFFER... we will be one mass people.. LETS STOP THIS MADNESS.. EVERYONE MAKE THIS VIDEO VIRAL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join