It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chatroom changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey skeptic, have you changed anything in the chatroom lately?

typing has become a chore. It seems the refreshing is now affecting typing by making skipped letters or spaces. Stop in and type to me

Also I use to be able to type and hit return, now I have to click in the box often before I can type.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok- im going to own up to the fact that I dont know how to "copy the quotes" and its bothering me- i've tried but cant do it. duh!
Can somebody enlighten me as to how to do it? thank you out there!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ycon check out this thread.

dgtempe click the quote button above a persons post. or use the vb tags. [quote ]..... [/quote ]. or highlight the text. Ctrl-C, and then hit reply ctrl-v into the [quote ] tags.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
Ycon check out this thread.

Shes talking about Chat...theres no Clock in chat.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

did this work?

...practicing....

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
yes chat has a refresh also, but now its causing typing to skip and stuff, which is a real pain. SO

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

did this work?

...practicing....

Just hit the word Quote right next to a post. It will put in the [ quote] and [ /quote] tags automatically for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
yes chat has a refresh also, but now its causing typing to skip and stuff, which is a real pain. SO

Do you mean it's stopping you from typing as in when you're typing a reply to a thread on the board at the same time as you have the chat window open , the chat room refresh interrupts the board reply page? If so, I've always found that happens, I don't thinks it's anything new.
If you mean the refresh interupts the typing in the actual chatroom then just ignore me ,cause I've not been in chat for a few days so I wouldn't know about that.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There have been no changes to the chat application for over two months.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am having problems with the loading of pages in ATS it is taking me to a error page and that never happen before to me.

top topics

join