It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Abyss.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is part of my ongoing effort to move all of my writing from numerous sources back over onto ATS. I hope you enjoy.

---- Begin.

From the Abyss:
I've always been different, for this I make no excuses, I have a different path to follow, a different life to lead, different information making up the model I use to see the world, however the real difference between me and the others I've met is I realize there is difference, that difference doesn't remove us from being expressions of the same thing but instead glorifies the whole, crowing it in diversity and allowing it continual regeneration through it's warring factions.

I , you, it, are all the same, one source, all thoughts of the same mind, we are a minuscule representation of this One Divine truth, all things resolve themselves back into this Eternal Mind which re-adapts itself and produces new life. In essence to me all religions shroud this truth in it's symbols, all science is but the discovery of it's interaction with the planes of existence and all philosophy stems from it's interaction with life itself.

I refuse to call myself a Christian, a Buddhist or Muslim, I refuse to allow myself to be confined to another's definition of God, this was the calling which lead me to the path of Philosophical Freedom. I speak to others with reverence for their religion, with love for their prophets and fables, I am free to worship at the alter of any "God" without causing disrespect to my own.

To look at the world today we have what we have always had, an ideological war over the definition of one God over another, the name of one Prophet in comparison to another and this is the pattern we as a species are doomed to repeat. Every prophet has told us to look beyond the words we employ to describe out worlds, to love our enemies like our own brothers, and somehow we manage to combine these beliefs into established Churches which do little more than impose their own bias, we allow them to present their interpretations of Sacred works as Divine Truth. our Churches eventually spill out into the moral values or our societies, their doctrines becoming further corrupted and utilized to command obedience from all who are "baptized" in their beliefs.

Some call me a fool for my relationship to God independent of Church or State, but yet I have never caused a single war, some people call me a Satanist whilst using their Religion as an excuse to pour venomous hatred at another point of view under the pretense of what their church offers as salvation. I accept no Saviour except myself, I accept no God that I cannot directly experience, in short I refuse to accept a truth simply because it is stated as being true, I am the hermit ever seeking the source of the light I shine on the path.

The path of Attainment, The Razors edge path is lined with the corpses of those who've lost sight along the way, I'll either be One more rotting corpse in the graveyard of creation or like the Phoenix I'll rise above the world of Death, the Sphere of ignorance, cast off my mortality of my own accord and rise to the mind of God.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Source

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Its from a personal file share and I own all of the content. I can repost it where I want. But thank you for the heads up. I want to put it here so that it can benefit both the users of the community and offer more original content for the ATS forum.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Wow. I have nothing to add to that. You take in all the complexities around you yet you refuse to be complex. You are only dealing with the reality you know. That is something that can only be found with true wisdom.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

The truth is simple when seen my brother, it's only hard when one does not know precisely what it is or is yet to experience it for them selves.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Unfortunately, the cult of the insignificance prevails everywhere so I doubt that you will be understood.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Trust me my friend I'm all to aware of that but that doesn't mean I can stop trying

new topics

top topics

join