It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding UN Bias against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Makes me wonder, if the Jewish people are so influential and powerful, control the media, banks, Illuminati, Freemasons, catholic church ________ fill in the blanks, caused WWI, WWII and killed JFK, how come they still have no control over the UN?

They have the next best thing..

They are able to "IGNORE" UN resolutions and International Law while the US etc not only sits back and does nothing, but actually supports them in every way, including vast chunks of cash..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Well I'd like to answer this question by first saying:
Those who believe the Jewish people control everything are just wrong, secondly those denying the Holocaust and blaming WWII on the Jews are also just wrong and more often than not racist, however I would not dispute that Jewish people hold many influental positions and are succesfull businessmen with wide-ranging power and influence just as Christians do.

The answer to the UN is this: The UN is an international organization/forum which allows global actors- specifically nation states to participate in dialouge and democratic like voting. In order to control the UN one would have to control a large majority of the countries on the secuirty council. Luckily 15 new members are elected to it each year while 5 hold perm member status (China, Russia, France, UK, US). Israel essentially has there buddy the US to veto any resolution that is too drastic for Israel, or to atleast use this power to water it down to junk status. Indirectly Israel has more power in the UN than say Australia.

That said is the UN inherently biased against Israel? I would say no and I have yet to see any evidence suggesting so. This video definetely dosen't cut it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Lol, we have seen plenty of excusing for what the Nazis did, right hear at ATS.
From “Hitler was a Jew” through “Jews declared war on Germany” ending at - and the best one - “the Jews sacrificed 6 millions of their own people because 6 is a sacred number in Judaism”.

I was applying the OPs reasoning that "since others are doing bad things, Israel should not be recieving so much negative attention from the UN " to the Nazis.

My point simply was nobody else in the world sweeps the Nazis evil under the carpet just because other regimes and empires have also carried out evils.

edit on 12-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I know, instead of calling all the UN decisions against Israel biased,

why don't YOU show us the ones you consider to be unjust??

Then we can decide if there is any merit in your thread of if you are just having a whinge and trying to cover for Israel's actions..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Originally posted by backinblack

Makes me wonder, if the Jewish people are so influential and powerful, control the media, banks, Illuminati, Freemasons, catholic church ________ fill in the blanks, caused WWI, WWII and killed JFK, how come they still have no control over the UN?

They have the next best thing..

They are able to "IGNORE" UN resolutions and International Law while the US etc not only sits back and does nothing, but actually supports them in every way, including vast chunks of cash..

Actually, they do control the UN indirectly via its control of the US.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join