It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Predictions, Event to Happen Within Next 48 Hours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So I was trawling through ATS a few moments ago when i came across a Thread, Link Here Prediction Link

So this guy thinks something will happen within 48 to 60 hours, well there have been a lot of false predictions lately and nearly all haven't come to pass, and im sure that the above predictions will do this aswell but, what if this does happen, as i always say on numerous prediction threads for incoming disasters it's a case of Wait and see.

Im posting this thread to get some more opinions on the above thread and other prediction threads, so please feel free to tell me what you think, i feel we need another thread beside the one above to get some interesting comments,
Many Thanks

Skeptic Dan

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
please feel free to tell me what you think, i feel we need another thread beside the one above to get some interesting comments,

Well since you asked.

I think this thread is a joke. It is nothing more than a weak attempt to suck on another person's flagpole.

I think the 1st statement, in that other thread, is correct. It is difficult to understand someone, when they ignore the rules of basic grammar.

I think that there are earthquakes every day.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
OK,

I predict that within the next 48 hours, there will be new arguments from both sides of the political aisle regarding taxes

I predict that there will be much more name calling from left wing liberals regarding the right wing conservatives and particularly, the Tea Party and specifically Sarah Palin.

I Predict that there will be a series of earthquakes along the San Andreas Fault in California of magnitude 2.1 to 4.0 being the strongest in southern California.

I predict that Hurricane Emily will churn over the Dominican Republic causing flooding and mud slides. It will lose strength but regain again as it passes over to the Atlantic and churns toward south Florida.

I predict a 6.1 in northern Japan.

There will be more financial crisis in Europe than America.

I think thats enough for now. Will check back and see how I do.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I give everything for that I am right ..

I'm very positive so please be eyes open ..

Earthquakes end volcano's be more stronger end frequent later hrs at August 4, 5 end August 6 when geomagnetic storm start or maybe earlier some hrs ..

Very possibility to have one or more very strong ..

Is not only matter of CME's, have other things too ..

I can only hope I'm very wrong, but I dont think so ..

Peace to Earth ..

edit on 3-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Please continue your thoughts and opinions in the existing thread which can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join